Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1386621 times)

Offline od13218

OK, bringing this thread back on topic...

For those who are interested in Eva (70A Berwick St.) I am reliably informed that she will be returning after Christmas.

Angela (Lithuanian blonde, 28 Peter St) was not there on Monday, an UBR (Unknown Brunette) Romanian looking, very slim, attractive was there. Don't have a name. Not sure if Angela is there the rest of the week.
I asked the maid on Friday when Angela would be back and she had no idea. Someone else here said she'd be away 3 weeks but I'm fairly sure that was more than 3 weeks ago...

punter6969

Saw Luna on Saturday. Lovely girl very friendly and sexy to boot. She used her vibrator mid action which was a pleasant surprise and left my mind wondering how I'd like to use it on her next time  :wacko:

Thinking i might go for a tit wank next time im in town and the aforementioned lady isnt about...any recommendations?? :blush:

Can you describe Luna?

doughslayer

Made the trip today (Wednesday) with the intention of fucking Greens Ct Micky. However, when I got there she wanted £30 for French and sex but I just wanted sex, she said that only sex was not an option. Strange, I thought to myself and moved on.

Romilly St had "Indian" Carol - after a 5 minute wait I was met by a light skinned, milfy looking brunette, C cup boobs, 5"7ish. At best she was Spanish but she insisted that she was half indian and half portugese. She looked in her 30's, so although nice and pleasant I decided to move on. Downstairs had English Anna. Slim, blondey/mousey fringe haired 5"8 lady, probably late 20's/early 30's, b cup boobs, not my cup of tea, plus when she talked she had a (European?) twang to her accent, which made me think she wasn't English, as described on her placard. British perhaps, but not English (there is a difference, when will these English maids learn about their own people?).

Newport Ct had Sacha on ground floor, didnt bother.
Greens Ct had Micky/Orchid
Greens Ct had Lara on first floor (C/D cup womanly figured EE brunette, didnt appeal to me) and Mary on 2nd floor.

Made my way to the top floor of Berwick St where Nadia was covering someone today. Asked for oral, the girl blew the life out of me. Started with her condom on with her mouth trick and sucked me like a Dyson. She let me kiss, lick and devour her body in between changing blow job positions and really got off on it. Best bj in Soho. She even wiped my body down, front and back after as I was sweating from throwing her around the bed, as she sucked me. I had forgotten how good this girl was. Recommended.

Jackjizzy

Saw Luna on Saturday. Lovely girl very friendly and sexy to boot. She used her vibrator mid action which was a pleasant surprise and left my mind wondering how I'd like to use it on her next time  :wacko:

Thinking i might go for a tit wank next time im in town and the aforementioned lady isnt about...any recommendations?? :blush:

I had a very decent titwank with Anka last week. 34 Romily st. My description is a page or two back on this thread. Also my mate has had very good titwanks with Nicky of Newport court who I've yet to see myself. Might be worth a try if Anka isn't your cup of tea. She is quite buxom. Didn't do it for me in the looks department. Nicky is meant to be quite attractive.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 07:13:46 am by Jackjizzy »

Offline claretandblue

Made the trip today (Wednesday) with the intention of fucking Greens Ct Micky. However, when I got there she wanted £30 for French and sex but I just wanted sex, she said that only sex was not an option. Strange, I thought to myself and moved on.

Romilly St had "Indian" Carol - after a 5 minute wait I was met by a light skinned, milfy looking brunette, C cup boobs, 5"7ish. At best she was Spanish but she insisted that she was half indian and half portugese. She looked in her 30's, so although nice and pleasant I decided to move on. Downstairs had English Anna. Slim, blondey/mousey fringe haired 5"8 lady, probably late 20's/early 30's, b cup boobs, not my cup of tea, plus when she talked she had a (European?) twang to her accent, which made me think she wasn't English, as described on her placard. British perhaps, but not English (there is a difference, when will these English maids learn about their own people?).

Newport Ct had Sacha on ground floor, didnt bother.
Greens Ct had Micky/Orchid
Greens Ct had Lara on first floor (C/D cup womanly figured EE brunette, didnt appeal to me) and Mary on 2nd floor.

Made my way to the top floor of Berwick St where Nadia was covering someone today. Asked for oral, the girl blew the life out of me. Started with her condom on with her mouth trick and sucked me like a Dyson. She let me kiss, lick and devour her body in between changing blow job positions and really got off on it. Best bj in Soho. She even wiped my body down, front and back after as I was sweating from throwing her around the bed, as she sucked me. I had forgotten how good this girl was. Recommended.
Never heard of Indian carol, to good to be true to expect a genuine Indian girl to be working in soho though I hear there was one some years ago

Jackjizzy

Never heard of Indian carol, to good to be true to expect a genuine Indian girl to be working in soho though I hear there was one some years ago

There was an Ameera I think her name was who worked at Wardour St before it closed who was a genuine attractive Indian (British raised). She was a really great punt. She turned me on so much I could never go past 2-3 mins of action. A real gem she was.

Deviant

There used to be Sunita who worked out of Wardour street and even Frith street (that one closed ages back now) who was Anglo Indian with a midlands accent. Then there was Meena working out of the other Romily Street flat who was always busy ad impossible to see.

Soho is nothing like as diverse as it once was when there were double if not triple the number of flats. It was a great education. You could bed most of the ethnic groups in the UK at one time.

Offline claretandblue

shame I missed those ones, before my time, at least i saw the legend that is crazy anna a couple of times before she retired, also does anyone remember greek marianna at bateman? wow that girl gave me some of the best dt ever and our sessions you to regularly overrun

Offline akauya

Can you describe Luna?

There's a new section with girls' descriptions in the wiki - it's not complete but Luna is there.

External Link/Members Only

Jackjizzy

There used to be Sunita who worked out of Wardour street and even Frith street (that one closed ages back now) who was Anglo Indian with a midlands accent. Then there was Meena working out of the other Romily Street flat who was always busy ad impossible to see.

Soho is nothing like as diverse as it once was when there were double if not triple the number of flats. It was a great education. You could bed most of the ethnic groups in the UK at one time.

Definitely her Deviant. I recall that slightly brum accent- her only flaw lol. She was easygoing, nice body and could take a good seeing to.

Offline Hyfy

anyone been around today? I can't find anything much info about Sasha or Mona at Romilly.

Offline Miscm123

shame I missed those ones, before my time, at least i saw the legend that is crazy anna a couple of times before she retired, also does anyone remember greek marianna at bateman? wow that girl gave me some of the best dt ever and our sessions you to regularly overrun

I miss Anna. 

Except for the STI...

Deviant

Yep that oral gonorrhea can be a bitch to cure!

Offline joe diddley

anyone been around today? I can't find anything much info about Sasha or Mona at Romilly.

Seen both. Wasn't really impressed with Mona at all, though she is physically very attractive. Sasha, more the dirty MILF type, was better but I suspect she blows hot and cold a bit and we didn't really gel, though I know others have done. Preferred Lavinia and especially Nadia at this address.

Deviant

Sasha, more the dirty MILF type, was better but I suspect she blows hot and cold a bit and we didn't really gel, though I know others have done.

I thought she did the full on girlfriend act with everyone? She gets showered with gifts by her admirers/regulars. Visiting her was always more like seeing a girlfriend. Totally relaxed and she would bring a glass of wine and cigarettes into the bedroom and not rush at all.

Offline Miscm123

Yep that oral gonorrhea can be a bitch to cure!

At least she gave me the heads up.  Still, she was filth on toast on the right day

Luna I rate though too. 

lol-machine

Mona is a petite brunette, reluctant to remove bra.

doughslayer

There have been quite a few over the years, Meena (everyone loved her but to me she looked like a horse and had a tache, Sunita 'anglo indian' curvy and so not my type) and a few others that escaped me. Carol is new, which is why you have probably not seen her. She is definitely NOT Indian but is attractive in a milfy way.

Offline jaffacake

After a couple of failed attempts I had my first Soho walk-up experience on Saturday.

I saw Romanian Mary in 52 Greek Street. She was friendly and seemed genuinely interested in providing a good service. She wasn't keen on me manoeuvring her legs in missionary to get a deeper thrust though.

The best part was when I emerged afterwards from the walkup right into a group of tourists. I was beyond caring at that point however heh.

Jackjizzy

Just had a lunch time sesh with Nadia. What a gem she is. Straight into RO. Clean and delightful pussy. Very enthusiastic reciever. On with the dom and a solid 5 min pounding in doggy before finishing over her tits. Hard to believe you can get this for 30 quid.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 01:16:39 pm by Jackjizzy »

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Downstairs had English Anna. Slim, blondey/mousey fringe haired 5"8 lady, probably late 20's/early 30's, b cup boobs, not my cup of tea, plus when she talked she had a (European?) twang to her accent, which made me think she wasn't English, as described on her placard. British perhaps, but not English (there is a difference, when will these English maids learn about their own people?)

Perhaps because foreign clients might not understand 'British' while they'd definitely understand 'English'.

Offline joe diddley

Fuck me, the Soho thread on an unnamed site elsewhere is slowly suffocating to death thanks to the most turgid moderating by someone who really does want it to die. Just about all the most useful and committed posters over there have all jumped ship, it seems, with the ship itself about to go down with only the captain and the ship's rats remaining. If it wasn't for the welcome rejuvenation of this here thread by the deserters from over there I'd say it was a shame. As it is, I don't really now give a fuck if it does go to hell in a handcart, as seems to be the case.

Offline akauya

Fuck me, the Soho thread on an unnamed site elsewhere is slowly suffocating to death thanks to the most turgid moderating by someone who really does want it to die. Just about all the most useful and committed posters over there have all jumped ship, it seems, with the ship itself about to go down with only the captain and the ship's rats remaining. If it wasn't for the welcome rejuvenation of this here thread by the deserters from over there I'd say it was a shame. As it is, I don't really now give a fuck if it does go to hell in a handcart, as seems to be the case.

Contribution to this thread (and the wiki) is welcome.

:hi:

Offline Cesare Borgia

You really seemed to touch a nerve with your description of 52 Greek Street as a "walk DOWN".

Offline joe diddley

Yes, Cesare. What was that all about? Akauya, I'll try and find a few moments when I can to put up some descriptions on the wiki. Right now I'm a bit overrun time-wise. I'm sure I can rustle up a few descriptions of those women presently without. I haven't seen all the girls currently working Soho by any means but I've seen a fair few, mainly in recent months from the so-called Greek Street Corridor sector (Greek, Bateman, Romilly).

Offline Momo7

Today on friday visited 28peter st  uper flat very sweet and fit spanish girl looked like 21 years old, lower flat busty bulgarian lady mid 35, with very sweet pussy  :cool:

Jackjizzy

Today on friday visited 28peter st  uper flat very sweet and fit spanish girl looked like 21 years old, lower flat busty bulgarian lady mid 35, with very sweet pussy  :cool:

You certainly like a gamble mate.

doughslayer

Good. The way we were treated on there was disgusting, I wish it a long, slow, painful death. It's bullshit what they're talking about now, laughable! The mods have to make fake accounts of apparent ex working girls just to get the attention back, fuck them and their bullshit and fuck jayKay or whatever his name is.

We need to get this thread to number one in the Google search results.

Offline od13218

...Downstairs had English Anna. Slim, blondey/mousey fringe haired 5"8 lady, probably late 20's/early 30's, b cup boobs, not my cup of tea, plus when she talked she had a (European?) twang to her accent, which made me think she wasn't English, as described on her placard. British perhaps, but not English (there is a difference, when will these English maids learn about their own people?).

Why would a European twang to her accent suggest that she was British rather than English? A Welsh  Scottish or Irish twang would make sense- but European?

doughslayer

Why would a European twang to her accent suggest that she was British rather than English? A Welsh  Scottish or Irish twang would make sense- but European?
She spoke excellent English, I'm assuming almost like you and I but the slight accent made me think that she was not English. What I was trying to say was that I think she is foreign but has been living here a long time. Kind of like the infamous Paris, people swore she was English but the first time I saw her I took one look at her dark eyes/hair and features and I just knew she wasn't. She even had an Essex girl accent and my comments about her not being as advertised on the other site caused a lot of hate towards me, all her fans backed her up saying she was English, just because it said it on her placard, then her facebook details leaked on the board and it all came out, she was Romanian but had been living in UK all her life. But I was right in the end, Paris was falsely advertising as an English girl, when she wasn't.

Anyway, lets get back on point.

Offline od13218

She spoke excellent English, I'm assuming almost like you and I but the slight accent made me think that she was not English. What I was trying to say was that I think she is foreign but has been living here a long time. Kind of like the infamous Paris, people swore she was English but the first time I saw her I took one look at her dark eyes/hair and features and I just knew she wasn't. She even had an Essex girl accent and my comments about her not being as advertised on the other site caused a lot of hate towards me, all her fans backed her up saying she was English, just because it said it on her placard, then her facebook details leaked on the board and it all came out, she was Romanian but had been living in UK all her life. But I was right in the end, Paris was falsely advertising as an English girl, when she wasn't.

Anyway, lets get back on point.

Sure, I understand- I thought you were trying to say she was from another part of Britain, so I was puzzled by the European reference. I never met Paris, sadly- I had a brief Soho "career" as a young man in the early 90s then a gap of about 20 years before starting again last year. Must make sure I try all the good ones before they move on!

Jackjizzy

Sure, I understand- I thought you were trying to say she was from another part of Britain, so I was puzzled by the European reference. I never met Paris, sadly- I had a brief Soho "career" as a young man in the early 90s then a gap of about 20 years before starting again last year. Must make sure I try all the good ones before they move on!

Indeed. Some of my old favourites, Natalie @ 2 lisle 2005-2010. Bella 4 lisle 2007-2011. Two of my favs. What I wouldn't do for a catch up punt with both. They were quite special. Soho isn't a patch of what it used to be.

doughslayer

Indeed. Some of my old favourites, Natalie @ 2 lisle 2005-2010. Bella 4 lisle 2007-2011. Two of my favs. What I wouldn't do for a catch up punt with both. They were quite special. Soho isn't a patch of what it used to be.
Guys, Soho has recently gone through a very good spell. We had Eva, who only worked for one day but was fresh as a daisy, a proper British born girl with a North London accent, 19 years old and never worked anywhere before (and it showed!), we have the best blow jobs by Nadia and Roxy, Angie is still dependable as ever, Micky has the looks and body of a teenager and Elena has fake boobs to die for! Not to mention Romilly St recently hosting new girls every week!

Soho is still a very good place to be. Years from now, when the powers that be get their way, we will look back and say wow, we wasted our time, if only I could still go into Soho and get a punt for less than 30 quid, including a chinese takeaway. Enjoy it while you can guys.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 11:06:11 am by doughslayer »

Offline joe diddley

Soho is still a very good place to be. Years from now, when the powers that be get their way, we will look back and say wow, we wasted our time, if only I could still go into Soho and get a punt for less than 30 quid, including a chinese takeaway. Enjoy it while you can guys.

Amen to that.

Deviant

We had Eva, who only worked for one day but was fresh as a daisy, a proper British born girl with a North London accent, 19 years old and never worked anywhere before (and it showed!),  Not to mention Romilly St recently hosting new girls every week!

Eva was an utter disaster. It highlighted everything that was wrong with Soho. I regret ever having assisted with setting that up. She was treated appalling by the other women.

Romilly street has new girls every week because as soon as the girls work out that they are being well and truly pimped they leave. 50% + £140 rent goes to the owner of the flats every day.

Soho is well past its best. Such meagre pickings there now and very few British or Western Europeans left.

Offline Kaluuu276

Is this Eva , Luna's friend?

If so, these two have been highly rated by some of you.

Whats odd is why they never consider going alone including Roxy and still remain pimped.

Offline ManOFSteel

There was an Ameera I think her name was who worked at Wardour St before it closed who was a genuine attractive Indian (British raised). She was a really great punt. She turned me on so much I could never go past 2-3 mins of action. A real gem she was.

I remember Ayesha. Hot Indian milf with massive boobs. Worked Peter street 2002=2004.

Offline Full Moon

Has Nicky at 18 Newport Court disappeared, or is she still about?

LL

Eva was an utter disaster. It highlighted everything that was wrong with Soho. I regret ever having assisted with setting that up. She was treated appalling by the other women.
Ok, I'll bite. Can you elaborate please? On the pimping part.

Offline Momo7

Jackjizzy

Has Nicky at 18 Newport Court disappeared, or is she still about?

Visited her for the first time Saturday. Had a very naughty session. She is very passive but my she likes it when you take control and go alpha.

Offline russell sprout

Can anyone confirm if yaya is at Greens Ct today

Offline Full Moon

Visited her for the first time Saturday. Had a very naughty session. She is very passive but my she likes it when you take control and go alpha.

Thanks for the reply! So she is about than.

Offline Hughjorgen95

Thinking of popping out for a quickie tonight.

Nicky or Lucy? They both sound curvy, which I like...  :P

Jackjizzy

Thinking of popping out for a quickie tonight.

Nicky or Lucy? They both sound curvy, which I like...  :P

It's a win win situation.  Roll the dice

lol-machine

he's probably on the case right now, go on stele, go on son.

Offline akauya

Why was that? I heard prossies get jealous when their pimp have favourites. Was Eva your favourite?

Offline Hughjorgen95

Well I managed to see... neither. I was at Berwick St at 8.50, closed. Got to Newport Ct just after 9, door open but girls had left.

I actually saw one of the girls leaving - very, very attractive and I will be returning. She had one of those little toy dogs with her, anyone know if this is Nicky or Petra?

Jackjizzy

Well I managed to see... neither. I was at Berwick St at 8.50, closed. Got to Newport Ct just after 9, door open but girls had left.

I actually saw one of the girls leaving - very, very attractive and I will be returning. She had one of those little toy dogs with her, anyone know if this is Nicky or Petra?

That's Petra. She takes a little Maltese terrier with her to work who the maid looks after. Often the dog is under the sofa and only pops out intermittently. Petra is a very good looking woman in my opinion and sinking the wood into her is sweet. Do go see her.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 10:11:28 pm by Jackjizzy »

Deviant

Why was that? I heard prossies get jealous when their pimp have favourites. Was Eva your favourite?

I never even got around to meeting her. Just merely passed on information as to which flats were looking for cover and Luna did the rest. I then just pm'd a few trusted people on the forums to let them know a new girl was starting and they should get in there first.

This is the modern world Akauya. People network through apps and pass on information. Maybe the maids could whatsapp you their rota's for the week and pass on any news so that you could stick it up on the wiki?