Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1381407 times)

Offline Cesare Borgia

Which of the two sites is kept most up-to-date, PuntingWiki or FScotsman? I know first hand research is best, but a bit of fairly accurate info might save me an excursion.

The FScotsman External Link/Members Only is updated every day from comments on here.

Offline russell sprout

I'd recommend looking up who's on the wiki and research the girls who take your fancy  :hi:
Yea, did that and couldn't decide so I thought I'd ask. Thats what we're here for, right?

Offline ralhar

Is nadia on holiday? I couldnt find her at romily st on friday (alexandra and amy - didnt look) somebody mentioned she wasnt at berwick st last saturday also... did anybody see her on sunday?

thanks.

Offline joe diddley

Anyone notice who was at 8 Greek Street today (Tuesday) UF and LF? Thanks in advance.

Offline Youknowmyname007

Anyone notice who was at 8 Greek Street today (Tuesday) UF and LF? Thanks in advance.
It was Lily and Kate. I went to see Kate for a quick one.
One thing, I have noticed about this thread these days though is that not many people want to help their fellow punters by answering enquiries anymore...because it's all on the "Soho Wiki"
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline claretandblue

One thing, I have noticed about this thread these days though is that not many people want to help their fellow punters by answering enquiries anymore...because it's all on the "Soho Wiki"
The volume of new posters who post silly questions on this thread and then don't return has led to its partial downfall in my opinion, it's a shadow of what it was in terms of usefulness compared to when it was started by akauya

Offline od13218

Yea, did that and couldn't decide so I thought I'd ask. Thats what we're here for, right?

We're here to share information, yes, but if someone comes along and says "who should I fuck?", that's bugger all use because we've all got different tastes and one guy's dream fuck is another guy's nightmare. That's why your post didn't get any answers.
If however you come on and say (eg) "I've had a look at the rotas and can't choose between x y and z, which one would you say gives the best service?" Or perhaps "I really fancy a tall brunette/short blonde/plump girl with big tits, any good ones?" Then you're much more likely to get an answer.

doughslayer

The volume of new posters who post silly questions on this thread and then don't return has led to its partial downfall in my opinion, it's a shadow of what it was in terms of usefulness compared to when it was started by akauya
Funny you say that, I left a nice message on the other site just five mins ago for the way they treated some of us, this thread is number in Google search results, it didnt used to be like that. I love this thread!

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Offline russell sprout

We're here to share information, yes, but if someone comes along and says "who should I fuck?", that's bugger all use because we've all got different tastes and one guy's dream fuck is another guy's nightmare. That's why your post didn't get any answers.
If however you come on and say (eg) "I've had a look at the rotas and can't choose between x y and z, which one would you say gives the best service?" Or perhaps "I really fancy a tall brunette/short blonde/plump girl with big tits, any good ones?" Then you're much more likely to get an answer.
Well fuck. Years ago when the thread on the other board was rocking it used to be good to ask, sometimes you'd get a reply favouring somebody that you hadn't considered. I happened to not be "fussy" about body type. I'll make compromises for good service which itself isn't particularly thick on the ground these days.

In the absence of any sort of inspiration I chose to go and fuck an aw girl for an hour at only 33 quid more than the going Soho rate for half an hour. Excellent service.

Sorry to have troubled you all so much.

Offline Slartysmith

today was the day when i finally wanted to see Elena, as she is highly recommended on this forum. well, didnt work. i dont know how many times i have tried to see her or Nadja. I was at Berwick street today but someone has booked her for an hour  :angry: so i went to the lower flat. at this point i did not want to walk around a lot, so blind date it was. in the lower flat was Tina, from ... mmm did not ask where she was from but i would say Romania. She has a pretty face, quite chubby, but i gave it a try anyways because she had a nice and friendly attitude. bj and doggy it was for 30 quid. she took off all of her clothes which is not a give at Berwick street. bj was suberb. quite playful, long enough and shown good skills. at this point, i could have just go on for another 30mins enjoying the bj, but wasnt possible. anyways, then finished her from behind. took me quite a bit but was worth it. she is normally at Romilly street, first time at Berwick today. i would say she is definetely a Roxy type of girl. if you like that style, she is definetely worth seeing. how do i rank her? well, she is by no means on the same level as Roxy, though the same type of girl (good bj, chubby, friendly). well, i would say i would rank her behind Olivia and ahead of Luna.

Panicpunter's Hitlist:

1st Ana, "Spanish"(probably eastern European), Lisle Street
2nd Selina, Russian. Berwick Street
3rd Ariella, Spanish, Lisle Street (middle entrance)
4th Roxy, Romanian, Greek Street
5th Micky, 'Turkish'/Romanian, Lisle Street (next to pub)
6th Chrystal, real Spanish, Dean Street
7th Olivia, Italian, Lisle Street
8th Tina, Romanian, Berwick Street
9th Luna, British, Berwick Street
10th Maya, Bulgarian, Lisle Street
11th ???, Spanish girl, Shepherds Market.
12th Amy, Hungary, Dean Street
13th. Selena, Italian, Lisle Street (next to pub)
14th. Emily, Spanish, Lisle Street (middle entrance)
15th Christine, "Portugal", Bateman Street
16th Samira, "Spain" / Northern Africa, Berwick Street

How are these ordered?  Is Ana (1st) your favourite or are they just in order of visit?

Offline Liverpool

Well fuck. Years ago when the thread on the other board was rocking it used to be good to ask, sometimes you'd get a reply favouring somebody that you hadn't considered. I happened to not be "fussy" about body type. I'll make compromises for good service which itself isn't particularly thick on the ground these days.

In the absence of any sort of inspiration I chose to go and fuck an aw girl for an hour at only 33 quid more than the going Soho rate for half an hour. Excellent service.

Sorry to have troubled you all so much.

Perhaps if you had stated that good service and that body type wasn't important then we could have provided some assistance to you.

Offline claretandblue

Funny you say that, I left a nice message on the other site just five mins ago for the way they treated some of us, this thread is number in Google search results, it didnt used to be like that. I love this thread!
I wasn't referring to you,bar our initial disagreement I have no quarrel with you as you clearly are a genuine punter who contributes useful information

Generally speaking I just find there being less people contributing this type of information than before  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 06:01:27 pm by claretandblue »

Offline geordie44

Not sure if its been mentioned here yet but Selina at Berwick st is now in the UPPER flat.

doughslayer

Number what? :)
This thread is now Number ONE in the Google search results!

Ha eat that Jay K! I told him I would leave his site and help push this site to number 1 and I did it.

That's what censorship does. You can't alienate your most prolific poster and maintain top position.

SHAME!

Long live UKP.

Offline joe diddley

Thanks YKMN. Appreciate that. Using this info, worthless as it may seem to others, I was able to make an educated guess that Julia has either left or is considered only cover at 8 Greek Street. This guess was confirmed today after a visit to see Kate who told me that she (Julia) is considered cover rather than as a regular replacement for some of Amy's shifts. A relief as far as I'm concerned as I wasn't very impressed by my second visit to her. Wanting to help my fellow punters I can tell you that the Kate and Roxy show has started again and that Lily and Sabrina return to the tools after their break on the 19th of May at which point Kate and Roxy bugger off for some respite.

On the vexed question of enquiries, I see no problem in helping others with these no matter how daft they seem, but I prefer then for them to reciprocate at some point with some info of their own, or failing that receive a 'thank' you. I think most of us can distinguish between the regular Soho posters, those who just want info and never post info of their own, and those who are generally new to the scene or the site. Don't have a problem with those in the last category so long as they are suitably appreciative or go on to provide information themselves.

Offline Liverpool

On the vexed question of enquiries, I see no problem in helping others with these no matter how daft they seem, but I prefer then for them to reciprocate at some point with some info of their own, or failing that receive a 'thank' you. I think most of us can distinguish between the regular Soho posters, those who just want info and never post info of their own, and those who are generally new to the scene or the site. Don't have a problem with those in the last category so long as they are suitably appreciative or go on to provide information themselves.

I agree with you on this. However, those asking for recommendations for particular days should do what the rest of us do, go out and punt. If it's shit THEN TELL US. If it's amazing THEN TELL US. I am more than happy to help the fellow punter, but sometimes you have to put in the hard work yourself and sort the wheat from the chaff.

Offline Uncle Albert

I agree with you on this. However, those asking for recommendations for particular days should do what the rest of us do, go out and punt. If it's shit THEN TELL US. If it's amazing THEN TELL US. I am more than happy to help the fellow punter, but sometimes you have to put in the hard work yourself and sort the wheat from the chaff.
I agree, some of my best punts have been from recommendations on here.
Recently saw Amanda at 2 lisle street on a Thursday but was disappointed, she was well described and quite friendly but I thought she was quite jaded and just going through the motions. This could have just been me though, I really don't like this venue and the lighting is very dark which makes it feel like a fumble in the dark !
Also recently visited Nicky at 18 Newport Court on a Friday, it was quite late, about 8.30 and 34 Romilly St had already shut so was not expecting anything amazing but was pleasently surprised, she is well described tall, curvy with long dark hair and lovely tanned and smooth skin, natural boobs larger than you would expect on her frame. Enthusiastic and friendly service very chatty afterwards as I got dressed to the point where I almost wanted to pay for another session  :D
Recommended and I will definitely be returning

Offline Cesare Borgia

UK Government concerned too many people could be trying anal sex
External Link/Members Only
A consultation document suggests people trying the act may not really want to do it

The bottom's about to drop out of the market?

Offline l4at

Met a Romanian girl called Natasha on Greek Street walkdown...anybody else had the pleasure? She's a tall brunette and enjoys her cigarettes?

I wonder if she has gone with a different name as well? She's not on the wiki page and she did pause for a while before giving me her name.

Also saw Roxy today as well, she was in fine form.

LondonCity

What flat is Luna working at today?

Offline od13218

Met a Romanian girl called Natasha on Greek Street walkdown...anybody else had the pleasure? She's a tall brunette and enjoys her cigarettes?

I wonder if she has gone with a different name as well? She's not on the wiki page and she did pause for a while before giving me her name.

Also saw Roxy today as well, she was in fine form.

Seen Natasha- 52 Greek and 1 Bateman St on Saturdays. I get on well with her and have had half a dozen or so very good punts with her. She can be very raunchy. Have a scroll back on this thread, I did write a couple of reports on her earlier.

doughslayer

I wasn't referring to you,bar our initial disagreement I have no quarrel with you as you clearly are a genuine punter who contributes useful information

Generally speaking I just find there being less people contributing this type of information than before  :hi:
Oh I didn't take it that way. I like you and after the initial disagreement you mentioned, I think that we both respect each other  :hi:

LondonCity

No sign of Luna or Selina yesterday. Tried to see Nadia but no luck. The options are not that good if they not working

Offline ralhar

No sign of Luna or Selina yesterday. Tried to see Nadia but no luck. The options are not that good if they not working

No luck she wasn't there or no luck you couldnt get in? if she wasn't there did you ask where she was?

has anyone seen her today?

thanks.

if you can spare the extra cash its worth going down to shepherd market to see elenor at 50A on a saturday or sunday...

If Nadia's gone then thats me done with Soho...

Offline 76shen

Nadia was working at 70 Berwick st. Yesterday i saw her. Normally i see her on a Saturday or Sunday. She told me she will be working today. so i don't know why you didn't get to see her.

LondonCity

Nadia was working at 70 Berwick st. Yesterday i saw her. Normally i see her on a Saturday or Sunday. She told me she will be working today. so i don't know why you didn't get to see her.

Knocked on the door at about 8:20 she said she finished 4 the day

Offline joe diddley

Also recently visited Nicky at 18 Newport Court on a Friday, it was quite late, about 8.30

Recommended and I will definitely be returning

Well done for getting good service at that late hour. In my experience by that time most girls are more or less ready to go home and the service from even the best of them is less sparkling than it tends to be earlier in the day.

Offline Miscm123

Well that was a new one. The girl at 4 Lisle Uf said no bj's - "only sex normal"....

Offline Liverpool

Well that was a new one. The girl at 4 Lisle Uf said no bj's - "only sex normal"....

I've seen a recent fad for botox like treatments in the lips for the permanent "pout" look. That could be the reason.

LondonCity

Madness

Offline ralhar

yeah its really shit how they close early now... 70A used to be open until 10pm as did most of the others... and it would be easier to get in after 7pm so worth going down there later... now everyone is trying get in to the same few walk ups all at the same time... so if there is only one girl you want to see and you don't get in it fucks you right off...

punter6969

Today at Romily Street.

Tina (UF)
(LF) closed

Anyone seen Tina before as she seems new so went to 8 Greek St.

Roxy (UF)
Kate (LF)

LondonCity

There really needs to be some new girls that are attractive and at least pretend like they enjoy what they do. Seeing some of the most desirable regular girls u can imagine on Instagram and Snap Chat then going to Soho to see a stuck up average looking girl with an average body is not the wave!

Offline Cesare Borgia

Today at Romily Street.
Tina (UF)
(LF) closed
Anyone seen Tina before as she seems new so went to 8 Greek St.

A young busty black-haired Bulgarian. I refer you to post #2654 written by, oh, it was me!

"Finally met Tina at Romilly Street. A black-haired Bulgarian (she claims) with lovely big boobs and curvy bottom. She could be Zara's sister lookswise. I would put Zara just above her but still a pretty girl with lovely curves. Seemed to have a sweet simpatico attitude. There Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Wednesdays, though she frequently goes home to her country she says; possibly even one week on, one week off, which would explain why it took me a while to find her."

Offline ralhar

have punted Tina also... looks wise not what I would usually go for (yes similar to zara but not as attractive or mysterious but good tits if i remember rightly) I was gagging for it and she was in stockings and I couldnt be bothered to hike elsewhere so I went for it... 20 minutes quite a decent punt let me bang her hard... limited english which led to a bit of a wind up from me about my nationality she knew I was taking the piss but wasnt sure about what... made up some nonsense word for good bye which she reluctantly repeated back to me knowing I was a piss taker... nice sense of humour she see's the funny side of the soho experience but I think most punters might walk without giving her a chance due to her looks... I wouldnt see her again but can't fault my time with her... if I get a laugh out of a punt i'm happy..

it seems to me these venues are sealing their own fate... if they didn't squeeze the girls so badly taking so much of the money then they might attract some new talent but they are so greedy and so unfair no decent looking or talented girl wants to work for them... wrecking their pussy for a few quid... that leads to less punters going down there because there's nobody worth seeing etc etc... its a downward spiral... the scene dies out like it did in shepherd market...

Offline od13218

Went to look for Poppy yesterday in Greens Court but she's not back yet, another Thai girl Susie was there. Thought I'd give her a go- not as attractive as Poppy but still ok and I do have a thing for a Thai girl. But she immediately went for the upsell. "What would you like, 10 minutes or 20 minutes, 20 minutes very nice for £55?"
"I think 10 minutes"
"why don't you stay for 20 minutes it's only £55"
"How much is 10 minutes?"
"£30 but 20 minutes is 55 why don't you stay for 20?"

"Actually I don't think I'll stay"

:dash:

Offline claretandblue

Alexandra and Monica at Romiley today,I don't rate Monica so checked out Alexandra.
Reasonably attractive early 30's brunette,said she was Spanish but probably Romanian;despite her limited English she was friendly and smiley so opted to stay for a round of ow at 22.
she certainly tries hard, there was some attempted dt and facefucking; unfortunately her technique is average and a bit toothy.
It took quite some time for me to cum today but there was no rushing and she eventually got me to explode into the condom.Not sure I will be rushing back but worth ticking off the list if you haven't already

LondonCity

have punted Tina also... looks wise not what I would usually go for (yes similar to zara but not as attractive or mysterious but good tits if i remember rightly) I was gagging for it and she was in stockings and I couldnt be bothered to hike elsewhere so I went for it... 20 minutes quite a decent punt let me bang her hard... limited english which led to a bit of a wind up from me about my nationality she knew I was taking the piss but wasnt sure about what... made up some nonsense word for good bye which she reluctantly repeated back to me knowing I was a piss taker... nice sense of humour she see's the funny side of the soho experience but I think most punters might walk without giving her a chance due to her looks... I wouldnt see her again but can't fault my time with her... if I get a laugh out of a punt i'm happy..

it seems to me these venues are sealing their own fate... if they didn't squeeze the girls so badly taking so much of the money then they might attract some new talent but they are so greedy and so unfair no decent looking or talented girl wants to work for them... wrecking their pussy for a few quid... that leads to less punters going down there because there's nobody worth seeing etc etc... its a downward spiral... the scene dies out like it did in shepherd market...

Yeah but i don't think that's an excuse for the girls already working there. It's a cliche saying but a happy customer is a regular customer. It seem's some don't care for that concept some basically thinking as long as they get the £20 or £30 once and don't care if the customer returns. Rather than thinking if they provide good service, do the job properly, seem enthusiastic that customer will regularly return to them even deciding to pay for 1 hour service sometimes

Offline Liverpool

Went to look for Poppy yesterday in Greens Court but she's not back yet, another Thai girl Susie was there. Thought I'd give her a go- not as attractive as Poppy but still ok and I do have a thing for a Thai girl. But she immediately went for the upsell. "What would you like, 10 minutes or 20 minutes, 20 minutes very nice for £55?"
"I think 10 minutes"
"why don't you stay for 20 minutes it's only £55"
"How much is 10 minutes?"
"£30 but 20 minutes is 55 why don't you stay for 20?"

"Actually I don't think I'll stay"

:dash:

Annoying as that is, the girl was probably short on her rent for the day.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 07:27:20 am by Liverpool »

Offline od13218

Annoying as that is, the girl was probably short on her rent for the day.

Yes...but there was no queue on the stairs. She lost a customer by trying to persuade me to pay more. Incidentally with Poppy it was only £20 for 10 mins so it was a double upsell (I presume she meant oral & sex but didn't give me the chance to query it).
Anyway my point is that putting punters under pressure is counterproductive.

Offline 76shen

Does anyone know if Angela working this weekend. Because last week someone else was covering for her.

Offline Uncle Albert

Thought I would give Elena a try yesterday (Friday) at 70 Berwick st
Knocked on the lower flat door and was greeted by a rather attractive blond girl who called herself Anna wearing the usual little black dress and big heels, Quite tall but probably around 5'4 without
said she was Italian and spoke very good English, she was very flirty/chatty so decided to stay, sex £22.
Slim fit body maybe a B cup boob, she has a script tattoo on her right rib cage/hip area.
She has a sweet clean shaven pussy so I plunged in !
Really good eye contact throughout, bit of dirty talk to get me going, she puckered up her lips and I thought she reallly wants me to kiss her but managed to restrain myself.
Pounded away to a very satisfactory conclusion and she did a good job of pretending she enjoyed it as much as me !
I tend to get bored after a couple of visits but if this performance is repeated I might just become a regular, Friday nights only at this venue she told me, I'll be back next week

Offline ralhar

"she has a script tattoo on her right rib cage/hip area."

it wasn't "italian anna" that used to work on lisle street was it?

the tattoos are dates of birth... brother and sister, mum and dad... (yeah, she never forgets to buy them a present).

thanks.

punter6969

Thought I would give Elena a try yesterday (Friday) at 70 Berwick st
Knocked on the lower flat door and was greeted by a rather attractive blond girl who called herself Anna wearing the usual little black dress and big heels, Quite tall but probably around 5'4 without
said she was Italian and spoke very good English, she was very flirty/chatty so decided to stay, sex £22.
Slim fit body maybe a B cup boob, she has a script tattoo on her right rib cage/hip area.
She has a sweet clean shaven pussy so I plunged in !
Really good eye contact throughout, bit of dirty talk to get me going, she puckered up her lips and I thought she reallly wants me to kiss her but managed to restrain myself.
Pounded away to a very satisfactory conclusion and she did a good job of pretending she enjoyed it as much as me !
I tend to get bored after a couple of visits but if this performance is repeated I might just become a regular, Friday nights only at this venue she told me, I'll be back next week

Thanks for the info. I've been looking for a attractive, slim blond with B cup boobs  :rolleyes: Does she have long hair?

Offline Liverpool

Thanks for the info. I've been looking for a attractive, slim blond with B cup boobs  :rolleyes: Does she have long hair?

Most Soho WGs have long hair. I've not seen her, but would suspect that she is no different.

Offline Cam1984

was the last punter of the day for Alexandria at Romily....was feeling lazy so opted for a BJ. she was courteous and friendly. delivered the BJ with great enthusiasm.....maybe a bit too much.... as someone metioned above....her technique is rather toothy. good punt nevertheless.....but i wont be going back for more....she wasnt really my cup of tea - i like a bit more cushion for the pushin'  :cool:

Offline Cam1984

can anyone confirm if yaya is working today?....i fancy popping into see her