External Link/Members OnlyI visited Sue recently after many positive comments. Unfortunately, my experience was not as positive as others have experienced!
The location in Chester Le Street is not as discreet as I like as it's on the main road. Parking nearby is cheap and plentiful.
The appointment was made via text and straight forward. On arrival, nobody else was around that I could tell and it was straight into the room. Sue told me to pay later.
The massage was poor just light movements on my back with the usual reaching under to stir the little man. When she was massaging my legs I became aware that it felt as if she was only using one hand. I looked up and she was texting on her phone. She saw me looking and put it down on the massage table. A few minutes later I was aware she was still texting. This eventually stopped.
Once I turned over Sue pulled her knickers to one side and lobbed one of her tits out. Unfortunately, things got worse from here. Nothing wrong with the attention I was giving her down below but when she pushed her nipples into my mouth I could smell tobacco/smoke as if the previous punter had been a smoker sucking her tits (Of course Sue could have been a smoker but I couldn't smell anything on her) and was giving them a good suck. This put me off.
Sue then brought me to a happy ending followed by the obligatory hot stones between my toes.
Overall a disappointment but from reviews, others have fared better.
Cost £40 for massage and £20 HE.