Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Ann 52 Hendon NW4  (Read 6031 times)

4 review(s) for Sweet Ann52 (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline mike63

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

I recently visited London for the first time in over 20 years, and have rarely punted there. I was looking for an independent SP within walking distance of where I was staying that I could book a few days in advance, whose profile was acceptable to me on AW and who didn't have many negatives on UKP. Looks and age are secondary to enthusiasm for me. I was left with a list of about 8 names-Ist claimed I'd called the wrong number, 2nd never answered an e-mail, 3rd was going to be away, 4th never answered the phone. Ann was number 5.

£90 for one hour GFE.

Comms. Good. Answered the phone and agreed date and time, postcode texted. AW booking completed, I contacted her when she didn't confirm the booking-she said she normally did it after the meeting, which seemed odd, but she then confirmed. Phoned for flat number just before appointment and received it straight away.

Venue. A decent flat about 10 minutes walk from Hendon train station or Hendon Central tube. Easy to find and access.

The SP. Accurate photos including facial pictures, an ordinary looking woman in her 50's. Says she is a Serbian Hungarian who normally works from Reading. Good English with an accent, better than my Serbo Croat.

Meeting. Met in doorway of first floor flat by SP in lingerie and a wrap and taken to the bedroom, bed and massage table available, perfectly adequate. Asked for a shower, she checked before I crossed to the bathroom so I assume flat is shared. Normal GFE services-French, kissing, OWO,RO, sex. All services enthusiastically delivered. Finished a little early, but no time pressure from her.

Conclusion. Quite satisfactory for me. The services I expected well delivered at a reasonable price from an experienced SP with an accurate profile and photos. A positive for me but her age and ordinary looks won't appeal to everyone.

Offline johnsmith200777

You don't mind PM her contact number please? Not sure if she still around.
Banned reason: SPs mouthpiece demanding review removal.
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You don't mind PM her contact number please? Not sure if she still around.
Do not revive years old threads with daft questions, if you want her phone number contact her for it, you are not getting it here.
The big red warning you ignored is there for a reason.Hidden Image/Members Only

I wanted to see her when she was in Manor Park E12 this was a while back, just didn't have the time and when I did she's moved on.
We can't post a request on your behalf, if you really think it is worth asking after 2 years then you will have to post it yourself.

Offline Tomcat

I wanted to see her when she was in Manor Park E12 this was a while back, just didn't have the time and when I did she's moved on.

Has anyone recently seen Sweet Ann?

Offline bluelad

Have taken a break from punting for a while but saw this lady a few years back, so tempted to pay her a visit to her new abode. From memory she is very enthusiastic but probably more for the mature punter who is over 50 like myself.

Offline bluelad

Did contact her and she's only on a flying visit. Going home on Monday August 31st and not sure if or when she is returning.

Offline Tomcat

Did contact her and she's only on a flying visit. Going home on Monday August 31st and not sure if or when she is returning.

Dam shame she's moving on, by the sounds of it and reading the threads Ann seems to be mainly based in Reading, maybe an opportunity in the future.

Thanks for the update.