Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another First For The Punter?  (Read 925 times)

Offline Corus Boy

A man contacted trading standards when a prostitute refused to have sex with him.

External Link/Members Only

Jay-Jay

I would like the gentleman involved to visit Harrow again, but perhaps this time he could enjoy some of our more wholesome pursuits – like our wonderful open parks, leisure centres and historic churches.”

Read more: External Link/Members Only
Yep...that'll happen !

Jay

Offline Corus Boy

I would like the gentleman involved to visit Harrow again, but perhaps this time he could enjoy some of our more wholesome pursuits – like our wonderful open parks, leisure centres and historic churches.”

Yep...that'll happen !

Jay

I suspect he thought he was visiting a Leisure Centre for some good wholesome fun!!!!!  :kissgirl:

Rochdull lad

This reminds me of the story I heard on "The News Quiz" on Radio 4 probably 15 years ago when a bloke had taken a complaint to his local Trading Standards Department about an "0898" phone number [that shows you how long ago it was - younger readers should think "0906"!].

Apparently he'd seen an advert for an 0898 number which said "Hear me moan"; and when he got through, all he heard was a recording of a woman saying things like, "Haven't you cleaned the car yet?  You promised you were going to creosote the garden fence.  When are you going to mow the lawn?"  Etc., etc.

SirFrank

Fuck me I could have kept trading standards busy with my punting gripes. Lazy unreliable girls, shit services, likes list that is as believable as a fairy tale, profile pics that bear no resemblance to reality and my personal favourite - a bird who claimed to be clean shaven but had a fanny so hairy you could have hidden a fucking badger in it