Venue Sunderland. Easy walking distance (5-10 min of bus station). Nice modern flat. There seems to be a decent amount of CCTV around the flats and allocated parking bays. There's also a warning about non residents parking without a permit and the threat of an £85 fine.
With this in mind and since the allocated parking space was blocked I parked outside. There was one space and I was lucky to get it. It was pissing down at the time and I would otherwise have been sunk.
Booked 30 min/£60. Comms were excellent as always.
External Link/Members OnlyGot buzzed in. Door opened with Lena behind. Punt got off to a bad start as all dress requests had been ignored. I have walked for this in the past-don't really know why I didn't on this occasion.
Asked for £60 pretty much as I went in. A little too fast for my liking which added another dampener. Asked about dress requests and Lena told me she simply didn't have them although at the time of booking and confirmation I had been led to believe otherwise.
Lena is facially attractive and age is about right. Facially she actually looks a little like lady la la. She was wearing a black dress stockings and had blonde hair in pigtails. Lena isn't fat and she isn't a stick insect she has a lovely curvy body just as I like them.
Fairly usual MO for me, foot worship followed by RO (lovely and clean), cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, 69, CIM finish. Kissing was very light tongues which was a shame and her mouth was only just open.
During missionary I noticed a deposit gathering on little Wayne. I was hopeful that this was kilotonnes of fanny batter and I was doing a fantastic job but it was actually megatonnes of spermicidal gel that little Wayne was digging out like manic miner. After a few minutes both our genitals were pretty extensively converted. Finishing with 69 before CIM wasn't the smartest decision I've ever made. I hope the gel isn't toxic but it sure don't taste great.
Generally after the excessively swift fees request I found Lena to be most pleasant. She was a willing girl bit inexperience kept showing through BJ was ok, cowgirl was Ok but lacked some sort of polish or enthusiasm.
Some awful fake moans during RO and light/poor kissing.
If she honed in her skills she could be quite good. Overall just a 'meh' sort of booking. Definitely not a negative but far to many short comings for it to be a positive.