Author Topic: Katie - Diamond Dollz (Mcr City Centre)  (Read 549 times)

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,855
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
External Link/Members Only

  Took advantage again of DD's afternoon offer of £35 for 30 mins (minus extras)
Liked the look of Katie's pics & extras so decided to book her over the phone.

This was a satisfying P & D,  Katie's photos are more or less accurate.
28yo,  lovely long blonde hair, bit of a belly, girl next door looks, Big BJ filler lips, very nice natural rack, E cups, soft, tanned skin, shaved pussy & a big round PAWG arse that I had a lot of fun with in Doggy.

Katie is a local girl, friendly but with that professional distance.
She stripped off to just her black fishnets as I admired her curves then sucked & kissed her big tits (she likes it gentle )

I opted for OWO (extra tenner) but it was very average (Mia's covered BJ was better) shallow, lot of hand as well but it did the job & got me hard.
Next time I'll save a tenner & go for OW
Kissing was an extra tenner so I didn't bother.

Rubber on & sex in CG which was very nice with a 20somethings big natural tits bouncing in my face, I ran my hands over her soft skin as she bounced & moaned.
Very nice  :cool:
Bit of tit sucking & licking as well  :thumbsup:

Doggy next, which was great, a fantastic big round booty.
I smashed her, she asked me not to fuck her so hard at one point but the sIght of her arse & her moans had me rock hard & really turned on.
She said she could feel how hard I was in her pussy lol.
I slowed down & played with her booty flesh & watched my cock sliding in & out of her.
She has a sexy little soft brown starfish that I would have LOVED to have gone balls deep in.
£50 extra  :thumbsdown:

No fingers btw.
Was gonna go down on her but there was a funky smell so decided not to.
On her back next & I shagged her in mish, fondling those tits & watching them bounce around.
Played with her feet as I fucked her, nice manicure & pedicure btw which I always appreciate.
She was encouraging me to cum pretty early on, from Doggy actually but I ignored her until i was ready.
Popped in the bag in Mish.
Quick clean up & chat.
Nice girl.
She didn't shower btw so if I see her again RO is definitely ruled out.
I would return, for that arse alone, the big bouncy tits are an added bonus,  I'd take OW this time though so it would be an even cheaper fuck.  ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 04:32:01 pm by Kool Keef »