Author Topic: Teessideprinny1 - Thornaby  (Read 2726 times)


2 review(s) for teessideprinny1 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline darloboy78

External Link/Members Only

Date: 23rd May 2019

Location: Flat, discrete residential area in thornaby

Price: £40

Length: 30 minutes

Was in the area and after a quick meet, so messaged her and she replied to my AW email pretty quickly. A few quick messages and within 30 minutes I was at her location, all in all comms were excellent.

Pictures were accurate, early 20’s probably a 14-16 but decent body if that’s the size you prefer.

Friendly chatty and not clock watching, which was a positive. Kissing was ok, wasn’t DFK but was ok. Oral was uncovered and was good however she’d just had some dental work done and couldn’t perform oral for long. But what she did perform was pretty fine.

Sex was covered and was reverse cowgirl, quite satisfactory. Finished with a hand job while fingering her.

All in all was a decent punt, however she does have 2 noisy dogs which - although are in a separate room behind a metal gate - are off putting and she had to stop twice to go and shout at them to be quiet. Which is not ideal!

I would return for a second try I think, not in a week where she has dental work. Potential to be a good one especially for the money.

Offline Lamnguin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 486
  • Likes: 16
  •  
  • Reviews: 61
From her profile obviously previously offered bareback.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
From her profile obviously previously offered bareback.

Still does. You just have to let her offer it.  :thumbsdown: 

Quote
IF I DON'T OFFER BAREBACK DON'T ASK

Offline billabong

From her profile obviously previously offered bareback.

Is there a point to that sentence? Give an opinion after stating obvious to make it interesting to read mate
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 06:06:14 pm by billabong »

Offline Lamnguin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 486
  • Likes: 16
  •  
  • Reviews: 61
Still does. You just have to let her offer it.  :thumbsdown:
You may be right. Doesn't matter, I'm out anyway.

Offline Lamnguin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 486
  • Likes: 16
  •  
  • Reviews: 61
Is there a point to that sentence? Give an opinion after stating obvious to make it interesting to read mate
Just drawing peoples' attention to it, so wind your neck in.

Offline Sar-Major

Just drawing peoples' attention to it, so wind your neck in.

Fekin long time since I heard that expression...................  :thumbsup:  :lol: :lol: :lol:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online waynekerr600

Fekin long time since I heard that expression...................  :thumbsup:  :lol: :lol: :lol:

 :hi: :hi:

Don't worry SM. Everyone's hearing deteriorates as they get older.  :hi:

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Is there a point to that sentence? Give an opinion after stating obvious to make it interesting to read mate

If you don't find it interesting don't read it. It brought it to my attention so a very useful post. In fact far more useful than your criticism of it.

Offline billabong

If you don't find it interesting don't read it. It brought it to my attention so a very useful post. In fact far more useful than your criticism of it.

It's clear as day on her profile. If you needed that pointing out id worry about your sense of observation when booking a SP

Offline billabong

Just drawing peoples' attention to it, so wind your neck in.

My necks wound exactly where it should be. Try acting hard elsewhere pal

Offline darloboy78

Crikey I didn’t think my review would make people get their handbags out!!

I actually asked her about the bareback line on her profile when I first entered. She said she used to work a couple of years ago and offered it then, she gave up for family reasons but now she’s doing it again but old clients had asked her if she still offered it - so she specifically put it on her profile at the outset to avoid awkwardness if old regulars asked when they showed up.

Makes sense to me.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
My necks wound exactly where it should be. Try acting hard elsewhere pal

Try not derailing threads with your  usual troublemaking  :crazy:

Offline billabong


Try not derailing threads with your  usual troublemaking  :crazy:

Hardly derailing... pointing out this SP once did BB is like pointing out a TS has a dick.

I merely questioned the point in highlighting something so obvious without opinion.

But thanks for chirping in, delightful as always

Offline Lamnguin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 486
  • Likes: 16
  •  
  • Reviews: 61
It's clear as day on her profile. If you needed that pointing out id worry about your sense of observation when booking a SP
Exactly.

Not in the review, so it might save someone the admittedly minimal effort of reading her profile.

Your posts in this thread IMO are unnecessarily derogatory. You haven't contributed anything useful yourself so why knock those who have at least attempted to do so?

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
It's clear as day on her profile. If you needed that pointing out id worry about your sense of observation when booking a SP

I hadn't looked at her profile until the comment about bareback, she's in Teesside, out of my area so I had no need to. After seeing it I even pointed out that the way she's worded it you have to wait for her to offer BB so still does offer it.

You on the other hand have offered nothing constructive to the thread, instead you choose to criticise those who are contributing.

Typical troll behaviour on your part.


BTW my observational skills are just fine, I'm not the numpty who returned to a prossie who I'd already given a neutral to without realising.   


« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 09:34:54 pm by daviemac »

Offline billabong

I hadn't looked at her profile until the comment about bareback, she's in Teesside, out of my area so I had no need to. After seeing it I even pointed out that the way she's worded it you have to wait for her to offer BB so still does offer it.

You on the other hand have offered nothing constructive to the thread, instead you choose to criticise those who are contributing.

Typical troll behaviour on your part.


BTW my observational skills are just fine, I'm not the numpty who returned to a prossie who I'd already given a neutral to without realising.

Returning to prossies is common especially when they rotate. Hardly shaming.... nice attempt though.

As for the rest of your retort, yawn

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Returning to prossies is common especially when they rotate. Hardly shaming.... nice attempt though.

As for the rest of your retort, yawn

How about you try making some useful contributions to the forum instead of yawning.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
How about you try making some useful contributions to the forum instead of yawning.

Not going to happen  :rolleyes:

Offline billabong


Offline billabong

How about you try making some useful contributions to the forum instead of yawning.

I contribute just fine and you know it. I only yawn at your lacklustre predictable responses.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
2 peas in a pod me and you then.

Nope, but nice to see you admitting you don't intend to contribute  :thumbsup:
You intersperse your trollish/antagonistic posts with a few snippets of information that you think fool members that  you are a genuine contributor. Fortunately most aren't  that gullible.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 11:08:16 pm by alfie2013 »

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I contribute just fine and you know it. I only yawn at your lacklustre predictable responses.

Nothing predictable, you are trolling this thread and you have from your first post, what I'm suggesting is you either make a useful contribution or stop posting on this topic.

Offline billabong

Nothing predictable, you are trolling this thread and you have from your first post, what I'm suggesting is you either make a useful contribution or stop posting on this topic.

It's a forum for posting. Nothing trollish about me. Suggestion noted but not requested. I am entitled to respond when spoken to directly. If you wish me to stop commenting on a topic stop directing your posts at me.

Offline billabong


Nope, but nice to see you admitting you don't intend to contribute  :thumbsup:
You intersperse your trollish/antagonistic posts with a few snippets of information that you think fool members that  you are a genuine contributor. Fortunately most aren't  that gullible.

I contribute... and I'm Me, so pretty genuine mate. If you don't like what I contribute then scroll on past

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
I contribute... and I'm Me, so pretty genuine mate. If you don't like what I contribute then scroll on past

I'm not your mate (is anybody) and you contribute very little imo and that of others.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
It's a forum for posting. Nothing trollish about me. Suggestion noted but not requested. I am entitled to respond when spoken to directly. If you wish me to stop commenting on a topic stop directing your posts at me.

The majority of your posts are you picking some kind of fault with other posters, very few are actually on topic of the threads you post on.

I'm asking you, politely, to stop derailing this thread. Look back at all you posts on here from your first where you criticise someone for posting useful information and you might just realise you have contributed absolutely nothing of value. 

Offline billabong


I'm not your mate (is anybody) and you contribute very little imo and that of others.

Mate is a slang term used in the north east. If you took it literally then that's a little strange. Did you think I was hoping you'd be my friend? Has anyone accepted that offer from you on here?

You decided to get involved with a post of mine again, adding nothing to it or this thread. Yet you haven't been warned to contribute to it or leave via Daviemac....maybe he's your friend, ask him

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Mate is a slang term used in the north east. If you took it literally then that's a little strange. Did you think I was hoping you'd be my friend? Has anyone accepted that offer from you on here?

You decided to get involved with a post of mine again, adding nothing to it or this thread. Yet you haven't been warned to contribute to it or leave via Daviemac....maybe he's your friend, ask him
Still a prick and still contributing fuck all.

Offline billabong

The majority of your posts are you picking some kind of fault with other posters, very few are actually on topic of the threads you post on.

I'm asking you, politely, to stop derailing this thread. Look back at all you posts on here from your first where you criticise someone for posting useful information and you might just realise you have contributed absolutely nothing of value.

Then I suggest you make that a rule of the forum? Careful how you write the rule and implement it. No criticising other peoples posts Maybe? Not sure. I'm sure you'll nail the wording.

Offline billabong

Still a prick and still contributing fuck all.

Aggressive much  :unknown:

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Aggressive much  :unknown:

 :D goodnight, sleep tight, hope it's not too cold under the bridge  :hi:

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Then I suggest you make that a rule of the forum? Careful how you write the rule and implement it. No criticising other peoples posts Maybe? Not sure. I'm sure you'll nail the wording.

OK now I'm telling you to stop trolling this thread, I don't make the rules, Admin does, I just carry them out on his behalf following the guidelines he has set for all the moderators.

Offline Sar-Major

Don't worry SM. Everyone's hearing deteriorates as they get older.  :hi:

Fuck Off, you "Obnoxious Little Cunt"............................  :P    :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

But the "Snake Lives On"  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline billabong

OK now I'm telling you to stop trolling this thread, I don't make the rules, Admin does, I just carry them out on his behalf following the guidelines he has set for all the moderators.

I've trolled nothing Daviemac so not sure what your asking tbh. You've took umbridge to me since our first communication but that's on you not me. Want me to stop replying to You? Stop messaging me on the forum and PM me if you have an issue with me personally. Because I sure as shit am contributing and posting within the rules.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I've trolled nothing Daviemac so not sure what your asking tbh. You've took umbridge to me since our first communication but that's on you not me. Want me to stop replying to You? Stop messaging me on the forum and PM me if you have an issue with me personally. Because I sure as shit am contributing and posting within the rules.

Like I said look back at your posts on here, nothing constructive just looking for confrontation like you do on a lot of the threads you post on.

Answer this, you posted this totally unnecessary comment about another poster simply because it didn't fit your criteria . - 
Is there a point to that sentence? Give an opinion after stating obvious to make it interesting to read mate

So I posted a reasonable response -
If you don't find it interesting don't read it. It brought it to my attention so a very useful post. In fact far more useful than your criticism of it.

Why did you not just leave it there? why carry on? why comment about my observation skills when you had no idea if I'd actually seen the profile or not, just to be argumentative??

That is what I call trollish behaviour and looking back you do make a habit of it, by the fact you took comments out of context for your own ends showed even your first posts were argumentative. 
 

Offline billabong

Like I said look back at your posts on here, nothing constructive just looking for confrontation like you do on a lot of the threads you post on.

Answer this, you posted this totally unnecessary comment about another poster simply because it didn't fit your criteria . - 
So I posted a reasonable response -
Why did you not just leave it there? why carry on? why comment about my observation skills when you had no idea if I'd actually seen the profile or not, just to be argumentative??

That is what I call trollish behaviour and looking back you do make a habit of it, by the fact you took comments out of context for your own ends showed even your first posts were argumentative. 
 

Your asking why I didn't leave it there? Following a direct comment from you on my post. I would have if your comment wasn't inflammatory. You had a dig at the end which warranted a retort.

My original post was tongue in cheek as to say "stating obvious is better when attached to an opinion as it's a forum and built on opinion and discussion"

How that was taken is up to you or them. The assumption was my post was inflammatory when it was not. I respond to all posts without inflammatory language or aggression which is more than I can say for some.

I was making a point the post was VERY obvious as the advert has 2 lines and this BB sentence takes up most of it. You cannot book this SP without clicking the link and reading her page therefore I'd argue the obvious statement added nothing unless attached to an opinion which was my point.

You don't agree with the point i was making then fine. Does not make it trolling though. It makes it an opinion and as such I can only assume your indignation towards it is personal.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Your asking why I didn't leave it there? Following a direct comment from you on my post. I would have if your comment wasn't inflammatory. You had a dig at the end which warranted a retort.

My original post was tongue in cheek as to say "stating obvious is better when attached to an opinion as it's a forum and built on opinion and discussion"

How that was taken is up to you or them. The assumption was my post was inflammatory when it was not. I respond to all posts without inflammatory language or aggression which is more than I can say for some.

I was making a point the post was VERY obvious as the advert has 2 lines and this BB sentence takes up most of it. You cannot book this SP without clicking the link and reading her page therefore I'd argue the obvious statement added nothing unless attached to an opinion which was my point.

You don't agree with the point i was making then fine. Does not make it trolling though. It makes it an opinion and as such I can only assume your indignation towards it is personal.

Here you go again, trying to turn thinks to suit your own ends. What is inflammatory about my saying I found the post more useful than your criticism of it.

Your post did not come over as tongue in cheek, the opposite in fact. Just because you didn't find the information useful does not mean it would not be useful to others. What you fail to consider is, as it was not in the review, mentioning it of the thread could forewarn people so they could just by-pass her without even looking at her profile.

Can you point out where I have used  'inflammatory language or aggression' in any of my posts? or are you trying to use what other people post as an attempt to strengthen your argument against me.

You are the one who has used inflammatory and derogatory language on this thread.

Can you explain exactly what you mean by
Quote
PM me if you have an issue with me personally
as whatever I have to say will be said in public.

Offline The Outsider

Your asking why I didn't leave it there? Following a direct comment from you on my post. I would have if your comment wasn't inflammatory. You had a dig at the end which warranted a retort.

My original post was tongue in cheek as to say "stating obvious is better when attached to an opinion as it's a forum and built on opinion and discussion"

How that was taken is up to you or them. The assumption was my post was inflammatory when it was not. I respond to all posts without inflammatory language or aggression which is more than I can say for some.

I was making a point the post was VERY obvious as the advert has 2 lines and this BB sentence takes up most of it. You cannot book this SP without clicking the link and reading her page therefore I'd argue the obvious statement added nothing unless attached to an opinion which was my point.

You don't agree with the point i was making then fine. Does not make it trolling though. It makes it an opinion and as such I can only assume your indignation towards it is personal.

You do seem to have a habit of finding trouble @Billabong!  :unknown:

The comment from @Lamnguin about bareback could end up being a very useful addition to this review thread if she subsequently deletes the text from her profile.  If you don't agree, you could just ignore and move on. 

There is a lot of stuff on here that doesn't appeal to me personally - notably the massage thread.  I don't criticise it though, I just don't read or get involved. 


Offline billabong

Here you go again, trying to turn thinks to suit your own ends. What is inflammatory about my saying I found the post more useful than your criticism of it.

Your post did not come over as tongue in cheek, the opposite in fact. Just because you didn't find the information useful does not mean it would not be useful to others. What you fail to consider is, as it was not in the review, mentioning it of the thread could forewarn people so they could just by-pass her without even looking at her profile.

Can you point out where I have used  'inflammatory language or aggression' in any of my posts? or are you trying to use what other people post as an attempt to strengthen your argument against me.

You are the one who has used inflammatory and derogatory language on this thread.

Can you explain exactly what you mean by  as whatever I have to say will be said in public.

Good as I want it also.

I have no issue in the statement. I was asking for extra. Stating the obvious is not helpful and unless followed by an opinion is pointless.

I never stated you were aggressive. Your again assuming I was referring to you when i was not. Language also is not the issue from you... again referring to others and it's not in defence of my actions. It's in context of your request for me to stop writing posts on this forum/thread.

If your issue is my posting on a forum thread my opinion towards another's post then moderate everyone else the same. Thousands of comments/opinions are made every day on here and each one more pointless than the rest. It's the internet it's how it works. Your personal vendetta towards me is boring and frankly immature.

However this will not inhibit my desire to continue contributing and benefiting from this forum.

I feel an impasse has been reached and since your clearly on some kind of vendetta mission tonight I'll stop responding before you push the big red button on my profile.

Offline billabong

You do seem to have a habit of finding trouble @Billabong!  :unknown:

The comment from @Lamnguin about bareback could end up being a very useful addition to this review thread if she subsequently deletes the text from her profile.  If you don't agree, you could just ignore and move on. 

There is a lot of stuff on here that doesn't appeal to me personally - notably the massage thread.  I don't criticise it though, I just don't read or get involved.

Genuinely not my intention. Could be the way I write. I dont know..but I certainly don't like to scurry away from a health debate. Anyway I've found enough trouble for one night so I'll say farewell.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Good as I want it also.

I have no issue in the statement. I was asking for extra. Stating the obvious is not helpful and unless followed by an opinion is pointless.

I never stated you were aggressive. Your again assuming I was referring to you when i was not. Language also is not the issue from you... again referring to others and it's not in defence of my actions. It's in context of your request for me to stop writing posts on this forum/thread.

If your issue is my posting on a forum thread my opinion towards another's post then moderate everyone else the same. Thousands of comments/opinions are made every day on here and each one more pointless than the rest. It's the internet it's how it works. Your personal vendetta towards me is boring and frankly immature.

However this will not inhibit my desire to continue contributing and benefiting from this forum.

I feel an impasse has been reached and since your clearly on some kind of vendetta mission tonight I'll stop responding before you push the big red button on my profile.

A fact is a fact with or without an opinion.

I asked you to stop posting on this thread because your first post was an uncalled for criticism of a very useful piece of information and all your subsequent posts have been argumentative in nature. You have contributed absolutely nothing of use or even on topic to this thread.

I have no vendetta against anybody, again you are trying to play the victim card, as you were when you brought what other people post into the discussion between us.

I am by no means the only one to have noticed your argumentative nature.

I would still like to know what you meant by your invitation for me to PM you, you haven't explained that yet.




 
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 01:46:51 am by daviemac »

Offline The Outsider

Genuinely not my intention. Could be the way I write. I dont know..but I certainly don't like to scurry away from a health debate. Anyway I've found enough trouble for one night so I'll say farewell.

I'm all for healthy debate and I've had the occasional disagreement on here but it's never got personal. 

There are always going to be elements of reviews or profiles that appeal to some more than others.  I'm more interested in car parking than outfit requests, but others go by bus and can't cum unless the WG wears pink stockings! (For example!)  The bareback comment could be useful.  There are certainly less useful comments on here that go without criticism. 

As you have experienced a certain amount of friction early on, maybe sit back and evaluate why.  Don't stop posting, but maybe do look at where you can add keep adding value and consider the bigger picture of some posts before jumping in.  For now, at least!

Offline billabong

I'm all for healthy debate and I've had the occasional disagreement on here but it's never got personal. 

There are always going to be elements of reviews or profiles that appeal to some more than others.  I'm more interested in car parking than outfit requests, but others go by bus and can't cum unless the WG wears pink stockings! (For example!)  The bareback comment could be useful.  There are certainly less useful comments on here that go without criticism. 

As you have experienced a certain amount of friction early on, maybe sit back and evaluate why.  Don't stop posting
, but maybe do look at where you can add keep adding value and consider the bigger picture of some posts before jumping in.  For now, at least!

The friction is enjoyable in the right places. I certainly won't stop posting and I'm sure value will come in various forms much like the mix of personnel on here.

Happy punting

Online waynekerr600

The friction is enjoyable in the right places.


Sounds like the confession of a troll and not what the site is about.

Offline billabong

Sounds like the confession of a troll and not what the site is about.

More a sexual reference. Nice try though