Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: tested positive informed WG  (Read 10637 times)

cornbeefinspector

External Link/Members Only

even after telling her I have been tested positive with NSU she is still advertising as weoking and her phone number is shown

one to avoid for ever, how she knows she should not be working until treated, as she is knowingly infecting others

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Maybe put something on her FB? :unknown:

cornbeefinspector

she will just make up some story that i was a mad stalker or something like that, how I wish I had walked which was my first instinct

sweetas

cornbeefinspector

yes was with OWO , only had a BJ

sweetas

sweetas

As I thought. It isn't always the case.
Even a shower gel can give you it

Offline Horneylee

Hope it all clears up soon. Thanks for letting others know. Shame this WG hasn't listened to your advice. That is really bad.

What was her response when you told her?

cornbeefinspector

Hope it all clears up soon. Thanks for letting others know. Shame this WG hasn't listened to your advice. That is really bad.

What was her response when you told her?

to her credit she has responded and is taking action,, and was very polite, and concerned

Jason

First of all NSU is a condition/symptom and NOT itself an STI infection.

It MAY be the RESULT of a sexually transmitted bacterium such as chlamydia, mycoplasma, ureaplasma or the RESULT of a sexually transmitted virus like genital herpes (HSV-2 or HSV-1).

But as pointed above by others, NSU can sometimes be the result of chemical irritation from hygiene products like strong shower gels and deodorants. Similar symptoms can occur if you consume a lot of caffeine or alcohol. Kidney and bladder stones can sometimes trigger NSU. So there is a chance that this CONDITION is not associated with an STD at all.

And if the girl does have an STD it is not one called NSU, but one called chlamydia or mycoplasma or ureaplasma. Before you blame her for transmitting you an STD better test yourself to find whether the underlying reason is indeed an STD or just a chemical irritation or any other reason.

cornbeefinspector

Jason

I have been tested

You cannot be tested for NSU. You can be DIAGNOSED as having NSU (which is a CONDITION). If you have been tested for all STIs the test would reveal whether NSU is the result of an STI or not. More specifically you need to be tested for chlamydia, mycoplasma, ureaplasma and genital herpes. Have you been tested for these and found that you have one? 

cornbeefinspector

i have only been tested today , they said I had NSU at the gum clinic, the full results take a few days I believe, Im not an expert as this is the first time i have had to go to a clinic

andrei

even after telling her I have been tested positive with NSU she is still advertising as weoking and her phone number is shown

one to avoid for ever, how she knows she should not be working until treated, as she is knowingly infecting others

can i ask how you know that whatever you have you got from her? how do you know its not something that has been dormant for a while and received from another girl?

cornbeefinspector

because i looked it up, and its says is shows after 2 to 5 days, so right on the money

lordship

from a site on nsu   :hi:

Symptoms usually occur about 1 to 3 weeks after infection.

Jason

When exactly have you seen her (date)? You commended on password’s review on 19/02 so I presume you saw her about one week ago (let’s say on Mon 17/02). You reported that you saw symptoms on Sat 22/02. You should know that all STIs associated with NSU (e.g. Chlamydia) require AT LEAST 7 days to cause any symptoms. So if you do test positive for an STI it is probably that you have not been infected by this girl but by a previous girl.

Offline musicman007

sorry to hear about your situation :(......hope its sorted soon and with little trouble....out of curiosity what were the symptoms and how and when did you 1st notice?
many thanks :cool:

batista

to her credit she has responded and is taking action,, and was very polite, and concerned

At first you said she didn't listen to you and now when anyone is asking you about her response she responded promptly?

well perhaps over the weekend you have had a very busy time by raising number of own posts in ParisB thread and in the mean time some touting here as well

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24666.0

cornbeefinspector

When exactly have you seen her (date)? You commended on password’s review on 19/02 so I presume you saw her about one week ago (let’s say on Mon 17/02). You reported that you saw symptoms on Sat 22/02. You should know that all STIs associated with NSU (e.g. Chlamydia) require AT LEAST 7 days to cause any symptoms. So if you do test positive for an STI it is probably that you have not been infected by this girl but by a previous girl.
[/quote

all things are possible, maybe its been lying dormant for 5 years , who knows !!!!

Offline musicman007

dont worry with last request clicking on links says it all:)

vorian

At first you said she didn't listen to you and now when anyone is asking you about her response she responded promptly?

well perhaps over the weekend you have had a very busy time by raising number of own posts in ParisB thread and in the mean time some touting here as well

No sure why you think CBI post in that thread could be seeing as touting he said he caught a STI off her,  unless he is touting for the "Danger Fuck" market. :unknown:

cornbeefinspector

well for a start i could harldy go for a punt could I , as for touting  I said I wished I had walked and would not return, hardly a recomendation is it

vorian

How come people are being negative to CBI this, the forum is UKP not Prossynet,  I for one would rather believe a punter,  so if he is wrong she has lost some trade maybe,  I don't give a fuck about her that's part of the job. I will say when you know more CBI might be worth contacting other WGs you have seen recently just in case and of course letting us know.

cornbeefinspector

How come people are being negative to CBI this, the forum is UKP not Prossynet,  I for one would rather believe a punter,  so if he is wrong she has lost some trade maybe,  I don't give a fuck about her that's part of the job. I will say when you know more CBI might be worth contacting other WGs you have seen recently just in case and of course letting us know.

I wish I had kept it to myself V, but thought I was helping others not have the drip drip drip of a septic dick, seems they prefer not to know

vorian

I wish I had kept it to myself V, but thought I was helping others not have the drip drip drip of a septic dick, seems they prefer not to know

No don't be put off, you did the right thing by other punters,  looking at other recent threads a few people think themselves experts on STI.  For me it is part of the risk factor, you use your brains to pick the wg,  you bag up and keep your fingers crossed.  Owo for me or I'm not going to book but that's my choice I don't need to obsess about stats and Government research figures punting should be fun imho.

cornbeefinspector

most forums have resident experts, look at parisb on MN  :yahoo:

vorian

most forums have resident experts, look at parisb on MN  :yahoo:

:hi: ParisB who is that I've never heard of her  ;) now be honest it was her who gave you the clap wasn't it.

batista

Passoword02 did the review on 19th Feb although he saw her few weeks ago and you started commenting after his review and after 3 days Sat 22 you found white discharge! and when Jason asked you're saying dormant could be for 5 yrs. what is a funny story...

keep on digging fellas.

well done MR CBI and Mr Vorian...

vorian

Passoword02 did the review on 19th Feb although he saw her few weeks ago and you started commenting after his review and after 3 days Sat 22 you found white discharge! and when Jason asked you're saying dormant could be for 5 yrs. what is a funny story...

keep on digging fellas.

well done MR CBI and Mr Vorian...

And a big well done to you to Sir :hi: as you obviously think CBI has a vested interest may I ask what you think the truth is and what has CBI to gain

Jason

We are just expressing our objection to unreasonable claims. The OP claimed that NSU is necessarily associated with a sexually transmitted infection (which is wrong), he was certain he caught it from this girl because he experienced symptoms 2-5 days after meeting her (which is wrong as it takes at least 7 days for symptoms to show up). Yes there is a chance of her being infected with chlamydia or so but if we didn't comment everyone who is uneducated on STIs would automatically assume that she is 100% infected. I don't think is in the ethos of UKP to blame and conclude about a girl having an STI based on unjustified speculation (even if this speculation comes from a genuine punter).

lordship

Im with jason here

The op has no edvidence its 100 pr cent her as , he also left 2 reviews within the 3 weeks range nsu syptoms show

As we have seen false claims can be dangerous

Good that he warned us but he cant be 100 per cent sure so prehaps he should email ALL the girls he has see recently :thumbsup:

k

The experts in this matter are the GUM Clinic that CBI attended.  No doubt they asked him about his recent experiences with women and (1) advised him to contact them (2) pointed out any other non-sexual method of picking up the infection.  If he has followed the advice for both questions and felt the need to alert members of UKP then I do not think he should be criticised.  If he was given NSU as the diagnosis then this is coming from an expert in the field of STI's, not something he has dreamed up.

Offline KentAde

I agree 100% with Jason. I caught NSU from swimming pool chemicals whilst on holiday in Mexico. I tested negative for all STI's so the doctor told me NSU was the cause of an unpleasant feeling down below (no discharge, burning though...). He said NSU may never go away as it is based upon my immune system but can be controlled....

password02

Went to the walk in clinic yesterday morning after all the issues with this WG - I saw her beg of Jan so 4-5 weeks ago - gave full details and original tests show all negative   :) however also took some blood tests + a couple of extra samples and they will contact me in a few days with results.
Will post again after Friday/Sat when all tests have received - will update asap.

andrei

i'd say the reason some people are being negative is because an nsu can be acquired from something as simple as a shower gel, so when this guy comes on here and starts warning us off a working girl he saw a week ago because "it must be her" - that is classic pimp tactics to run down competition

now, he might be right, but as has been mentioned its highly unlikely this guy would have got an std, noticed it and then got to the gum within like 5 days of having met the girl, many stds are dormant quite a while and i would argue if this particular one is not something that lies domant then he should have noticed something about her, if this std was that aggressive that it can actualy manifest itself in mere days

when you have not yet got results from the gum clinic but the first thing you do is come on here to warn us off a girl, its pretty suspicious

k

when you have not yet got results from the gum clinic but the first thing you do is come on here to warn us off a girl, its pretty suspicious
But he has got the results.  Look at the unfolding of the situation in the other thread.  If he texted her the results and she's still working then that is irresponsible behaviour on her part.

k

Another question for CBI:  Any chance that it could be shower gel, etc. etc.?  Have you used an unfamiliar product recently that could have caused this? 

cornbeefinspector

Another question for CBI:  Any chance that it could be shower gel, etc. etc.?  Have you used an unfamiliar product recently that could have caused this?

as i said im not an expert in this field, I'm just repeating what they told  me at the clinic, and they also told me that it's 2 -5 days , but what do I know. and yes it could be shower gel I don't know,but I'm using the same one I alsys have,

should i have left it until I got the full results, and allowd another 10+ to get infected, next time I won't bother telling people,

as to the idot with 28 posts accusing me of being a pimp, get real
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 06:32:53 pm by cornbeefinspector »

Jason

But he has got the results.  Look at the unfolding of the situation in the other thread.  If he texted her the results and she's still working then that is irresponsible behaviour on her part.

First he didn't have STI results but a diagnosis of the NSU condition. He is still waiting for his STI results. As for the girl not shutting down her business because he texted her I would imagine that there exist plenty of timewasters out there who text/email WGs that they have seen them and that they had been tested positive for STIs just to scare them. Yes a warning by someone the girl has indeed seen should prompt her to get tested but she is entitled to take actions based on HER OWN test results, not based on speculation. Meanwhile she can increase the level of protection of her clients by stop offering OWO.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 06:35:05 pm by Jason »

andrei

he hasnt got the results of his sti tests, all he has got is some white discharge which could be caused by mere toileteries - but he is throwing a lot of talk her way, in fact in that other thread he calls her dirty in his original post after having been to see her

cornbeefinspector

he hasnt got the results of his sti tests, all he has got is some white discharge which could be caused by mere toileteries - but he is throwing a lot of talk her way, in fact in that other thread he calls her dirty in his original post after having been to see her
First he didn't have STI results but a diagnosis of the NSU condition. He is still waiting for his STI results. As for the girl not shutting down her business because he texted her I would imagine that there exist plenty of timewasters out there who text/email WGs that they have seen them and that they had been tested positive for STIs just to scare them. Yes a warning by someone the girl has indeed seen should prompt her to get tested but she is entitled to take actions based on HER OWN test results, not based on speculation. Meanwhile she can increase the level of protection of her clients by stop offering OWO.

are  you guys on the right site, this is not prossienet, here the punter comes first,and I'm sure the people at the sti clinic have mpre experience of this than us, so I'm going wuth them

also the link with shower gel etc has not been proven

trust me, I'm the one with the drippy dick having pain to pee, and I hav ebeen using the same showergel for years

cornbeefinspector

Gonococcal urethritis (gonorrhoea)
Gonorrhoea is caused by Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
Incubation period: it usually takes two to five days from infection to symptoms. Without treatment, symptoms of urethritis (inflammation of the urethra) and purulent (pus-containing) discharge peak within two weeks.
Symptoms: discharge occurs in 95 per cent of men and is purulent in 75 per cent, white or cloudy in 10 per cent and clear in 5 per cent. Recent urination can make the discharge appear less purulent. When the infection begins to resolve, the discharge changes from purulent to mucoid (mucus-like).
Transmission: transmitted by sexual intercourse, including oral sex. Without treatment, the infection can continue for many months.
Complications: spread up the urethra to the epididymis (sperm-storing tube connected to the testicles) is rare and infertility can be a rare late complication. Anal infection is common especially, but not only, when the infection is transmitted by anal intercourse. Bloodstream infection occurs in less than 1 per cent of patients, causing arthritis of the knees, wrists and hands plus fever, chills and skin lesions, usually papules or pustules (red or pus-containing raised spots or bumps) on the hands or feet.

Read more: External Link/Members Only
Follow us: @NetDoctor on Twitter | NetDoctorUK on Facebook

taken from this link

k

GUM clinics work on probabilities, and statistically the chances of it being toiletries in CBI's case are vanishingly small compared to the "elephant in the room": barrierless sexual contact with a WG.  OK let's see what the FULL results come up with. 

andrei

password fucked the same girl and got nothing?

cornbeefinspector

yes he did, but weeks before I did,

lets get this straight, Lech has been brilliant over this we have talked, and she is getting tested, maybe it was not her, maybe it was , can we ever knopw 100%

also on the day of the punt she was fine and gave an OK service, but we didnt really click , others might find her great, she is a pleasant girl and is very willing,

whay put me off was her pics are either a little out of date or airbrushed,but she is a nice enough woman

k

Two scenarios:-

(1) CBI picked up an NSU
(2) CBI gave her an NSU

Neither of these situations should be ignored