Author Topic: IzabelaS - Monument  (Read 970 times)


16 review(s) for IzabelaS (12 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline thestallion69

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 for 30 minutes.

Logistics: Arranged via text 1-2 hours before the meeting, all perfect and quick answers. Was given postcode an hour before meeting. Flat number 5 minutes in advance.

Location: Central London, a couple of minutes away from Monument. Flat was nice and modern, room & bathroom clean and large.

Looks: Enhanced tits & lips too I believe, I didn't like the lips, a bit of a let-down for me. Slim and enjoyable body, nothing jaw-dropping though. On the face it's not easy to judge.. very subjective on the punter's taste, she looked a bit too fake for me with those lips, but I can't say she's not pretty, I'd have definitely kept my eyes on her if I saw her on the street. I'd say all the professional pictures are pretty accurate but in the selfies her face looks better than what she is (if her face was like the selfies she'd be so addictive for me). Especially the ones in the brown top are misleading.

Services: No shower offered, maybe she noticed I was clean & fresh (indeed I just showered). My neutral rating comes from how mechanical the services were.. starting from "what do you want?".. or after 5 minutes of OWO "sex?".. or "change?".. this doesn't really turn me up during sex. Kissing was basic, she teased me here and there with the tip of her tongue but far from FK. OWO was good, I asked "nice & slow" and she delivered, but not deep at all and no attention to balls at all. Nothing special in each position (CG, mish, doggie). I'd have loved to come in her mouth or on her face but none are offered  :dash: Nice tight pussy and she can take a nice pounding but no eye contact during CG or OWO and often checking the condom with a hand. Best surpirse about her was the personality.. I liked her confidence throughout the punt and very talkative especially after (I came 5-10 minutes early). Fluent in English (not perfect though), we had a really nice talk as she stayed with me 10 minutes longer than meeting time even if the action was over a while ago. She's great company, she left me with a "You're a very cool & nice guy, I hope to see you again soon"   :thumbsup:

Conclusion: Very nice girl in a convenient and modern location, accompanied by professional comms. Maybe I'm being too harsh with a neutral because I left satisfied, but for £100 for 30 minutes her services and attitude during sex were not enough.. would have been a positive if her looks were of rare beauty but that's not the case.

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Sounds El- shito!!!!!

Bitch is milking it!!!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline BarryProudfoot

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 for 30 minutes.

Logistics: Arranged via text 1-2 hours before the meeting, all perfect and quick answers. Was given postcode an hour before meeting. Flat number 5 minutes in advance.

Location: Central London, a couple of minutes away from Monument. Flat was nice and modern, room & bathroom clean and large.

Looks: Enhanced tits & lips too I believe, I didn't like the lips, a bit of a let-down for me. Slim and enjoyable body, nothing jaw-dropping though. On the face it's not easy to judge.. very subjective on the punter's taste, she looked a bit too fake for me with those lips, but I can't say she's not pretty, I'd have definitely kept my eyes on her if I saw her on the street. I'd say all the professional pictures are pretty accurate but in the selfies her face looks better than what she is (if her face was like the selfies she'd be so addictive for me). Especially the ones in the brown top are misleading.

Services: No shower offered, maybe she noticed I was clean & fresh (indeed I just showered).
Quote
My neutral rating comes from how mechanical the services were
.. starting from "what do you want?".. or after 5 minutes of OWO "sex?".. or "change?".. this doesn't really turn me up during sex. Kissing was basic, she teased me here and there with the tip of her tongue but far from FK. OWO was good, I asked "nice & slow" and she delivered, but not deep at all and no attention to balls at all. Nothing special in each position (CG, mish, doggie). I'd have loved to come in her mouth or on her face but none are offered  :dash: Nice tight pussy and she can take a nice pounding but no eye contact during CG or OWO and often checking the condom with a hand.
Quote
Best surpirse about her was the personality.. I liked her confidence throughout the punt and very talkative especially after (I came 5-10 minutes early).
Fluent in English (not perfect though), we had a really nice talk as she stayed with me 10 minutes longer than meeting time even if the action was over a while ago. She's great company,
Quote
she left me with a "You're a very cool & nice guy, I hope to see you again soon"
   :thumbsup:

Conclusion: Very nice girl in a convenient and modern location, accompanied by professional comms. Maybe I'm being too harsh with a neutral because I left satisfied, but for £100 for 30 minutes her services and attitude during sex were not enough.. would have been a positive if her looks were of rare beauty but that's not the case.

I'll take a guess she's confident enough to know who can or can't be milked. If she thought you were a 'very cool & nice guy' then surely the 'mechanical' aspect wouldn't have occurred?