Author Topic: Amy - Xiang Xiang Teesside  (Read 1903 times)


18 review(s) for oxoXiangXiangoxo (13 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]
30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5354835) (22 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Piloterror

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tried to book Xiang Xiang via text last week, I asked specifically if she was available.  The reply said yes she was so I made a 1 hour, £100 booking for early that evening.
No problem with Comms, street and postcode first and house number on arrival.  Plenty of free parking close by and felt reasonably discreet. I had no worries about leaving the car.

Door was open with a petite Chinese girl hiding behind it.  First glance was an impressive rack, helped by a push up bra, decent figure, not wafer thin but certainly not fat, facially nice. Introduced herself as Amy, not Xiang Xiang, but I was sold on the boobs which after I helped them to escape, I found to be absolutely natural, a very pleasant surprise as all that I've seen recently were plastic.

However, I digress, first im told to take my shoes off and go upstairs to a basic bedroom with a double bed where I handed over the entrance fee and waited while Amy left the room for a minute to stash it.  She was wearing a zip front dress which I soon removed to reveal matching black bra & panties, they were quickly removed revealing an abundant pair of soft breasts which felt fabulous whilst I spen quite a lot of time fondling them.  Downside was kissing was limited to a few closed mouth pecks.  While Amy was encouraging the little fella into life, my fingers started playing with her clit, she didn't mind that but definately no fingers allowed inside. Condom on for OW, her choice not mine.  After a few minutes she reached for another condom, and while giving me oral, she took me by surprise by inserting a digit in my rear end; I did wonder what the other condom was for :wacko: After a very short time I had to tell her to remove the offending finger before there was a nasty accident. 
We stopped a couple of times to try cowgirl so that I could admire the amazing boobs, but I suffer from the dreaded condom wilt so it was back to oral interspersed with some hand work. She started to loosen up a bit down below as my persistence working on her clit was beginning to have an effect. 
One annoying trait was the frequent false vocals from her, you know what I mean - Oh baby etc etc.

An amusing thing was, every time she snuggled up, she said that I tasted nice.  It took a while for me to realise that she liked the "smell" of my after shave, so we had a quick English lesson explaining that tongues taste and nose smells.

I was struggling to finish but Amy went at it full tilt, determined to make sure that I did and sure enough, the eruption eventually came, spraying her and me plus the bed.  After she sorted us both out with wet wipes we had a few minutes of cuddling and fondling before getting dressed.  Although I had not heard anyone else in the house, Amy asked me to wait for a minute before opening the bedroom door.  Apparently Xiang Xiang had also been entertaining and she was seeing her client out.  That would explain why shoes had to be removed.

Pros - Nice, attentive and friendly girl with amazing natural boobs.
Cons - OW, no fingers, false vocals. Although I half expected it from previous review, it was still B & S.

While it could have been a Negative and I did consider a Neutral, I decided on this occasion to be generous and give it a Positive. Because, despite the Cons, I did really enjoy my hour with a young petite Chinese girl (by the way, she said she was 23).  I might go back to try and insist on Xiang Xiang, but not for a while and only if the other pickings are slim.


Offline northface

When I saw Amy recently I asked for OWO and she said £30 so I said £20 and she then said no £30 so I said no.
When I went back the following day for another session before she left she offered to me OWO so I said £20 and she said yes and CIM.
Fantastic lass.

Offline waynekerr600

How does it work at this place? Is it the aw fee all in or is it a fee plus extras? Seem to have seen both on the forum.

I've seen and reviewed someone from this profile operating out of Sunderland when it was just the aw fee.

Cheers for the review.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 07:27:22 am by waynekerr600 »

Offline northface

How does it work at this place? Is it the aw fee all in or is it a fee plus extras? Seem to have seen both on the forum.

I've seen and reviewed someone from this profile operating out of Sunderland when it was just the aw fee.

Cheers for the review.
Just about everythings in for £60per half or £100 / hour regarding sex, OW, rimming, ball sucking any kind of massage and always do it well IMO.
The only thing I have paid extra for is OWO and CIM between £10-£20
Also I have yet to find a Chinese that likes kissing on lips and a closed lip peck is usually it.

Offline waynekerr600

Just about everythings in for £60per half or £100 / hour regarding sex, OW, rimming, ball sucking any kind of massage and always do it well IMO.
The only thing I have paid extra for is OWO and CIM between £10-£20
Also I have yet to find a Chinese that likes kissing on lips and a closed lip peck is usually it.

Cheers

Offline 3rdManIn

How does it work at this place? Is it the aw fee all in or is it a fee plus extras? Seem to have seen both on the forum.

I've seen and reviewed someone from this profile operating out of Sunderland when it was just the aw fee.

Cheers for the review.

On a visit to the Boro site once, the girl worked out that Sunderland was closer for me, so gave me a number for a place that I think was around Millfield, but I've never tried it (and I lost the number). Shame.