Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kylie for you x  (Read 2386 times)

Offline sureshot100

Hi guys, long time reader first time poster.
Anybody seen "Kylie for you x" from the awork?
She looks a right sort but unless I've missed it I haven't found a thread on here about her?

SirFrank

Welcome to the board. I've never heard of her. Got a link?

alphabetspagetti

Me new to posting too.
Ive met kylie on one of her visits to Newport. She has ano ingenious arrangement to get in effect a day rate at a nice hotel.
Good looking girl no doubt about that. A little contrived and mechanical in my opinion and for the money was a one visit only for me. Very popular and I definately would not discouarage anyone from the experience

vorian

Welcome both to UKP to give you the heads up, it is considered good manners to post a link to an AW profile when asking about a WG means other punters can quickly help and answer your questions if they can. :hi:

alphabetspagetti

Thank you Vorian. I can check you mean you feel I should have posted a link even if I didnt start the thread or pose the question?  I would obviously include a link with a review.

vorian

Thank you Vorian. I can check you mean you feel I should have posted a link even if I didnt start the thread or pose the question?  I would obviously include a link with a review.

No worries everyone misses off the links at first after a while it becomes second nature :drinks:

SirFrank

Hi mate - this was more about the OP. This girl sounds a pwoppa sawt. In Birmingham though. Not sure if she's been to Cardiff etc?

Offline dumbo25

hi guys...long time perve but thought i would contribute my 2 pennies.

i have seen kylie twice in newport..and she does all her list.

i am seeing her again today in Cardiff, so will give you a full review later.

Slippery when wet

Bloody hell just my luck, booked Brittany in cardiff for Tuesday, and see on aw today Kylie is in Newport Tuesday too. She is well worth a visit, does exactly what it says on the tin.
Seems to be a lot of dubious girls on aw in Newport, not sure who to trust :unknown:

Offline Welshlad999

Both Kylie and Brittney...! Maybe they are in town filming x-factor or some similar shit  :lol:

JV547845

Seems to be a lot of dubious girls on aw in Newport, not sure who to trust :unknown:

There're a lot of parlours. I got bait and switched but it turned out great.  It's always quite cheap so I'd go back.