Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT Moroccan Koko - Chingford  (Read 600 times)

1 review(s) for Moroccan koko (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Bumbl3

Walked!!!

Called Koko around 12-1pm and she told me she will be in the holiday inn at chingford after 3pm so we arranged meet up at 4pm. At around 3.30pm called again just to confirmed and all was good good comms and quick replies to everything, so at around 4 koko texts me to say she is not ready and if its ok to wait 30mins i thought hmm fuck it might aswel wait its only 30mins. So i drive to the hotel and im there 4.20 and text her to say im here and let me know when your ready and then it got iffy and this is where it went to shit, no reply back for 20mins and im thinking that she probably got another punt before me and she making me wait around and then she calls back after 20mins and its now 4.40 and she tells me on the phone that ‘i thought you weren't coming’ i was baffled and said why would you think that after all the texts to confirm and all that anyways she says if its ok to wait another 10mins for her to get ready, now normally i would not wait but since koko has no previous reviews on here or aw i thought fuck lettme wait it out i might find a real gold mine here and took a chance, so i wait another 10mins and she sends a text saying really sorry im almost ready just another 10mins, by this point its past 5 and ive been waiting around for more then 40mins and im just pissed and annoyed wasted my afternoon and just to angry to give her my money and im gonna walk, but thought fuck it im gonna review this time waster so might aswel take a look at her see if shes anything like her pics. So after over 1hr of fucking around she finally texts me room number and i make my way up there with no intention of staying, got outside the door knocked she opens hiding behind the door and im thinking please be ugly old hag and not a stunner and as i walk in she comes out of hiding and my brains going thank god she wasted my time as shes defo nothing like the pics, shes short like 5,5 age around late 30s id guess with heavy makeup shes not really curvy like her pics she more fat and sagging, took at nice look at her arse which is noway near bubble butt which is what inwas hoping for in the pics just looked wrinkly and saggy what youd expect from old lady anyway i told her im just gonna leave and walked out she was ok with it no arguments

Conclusion: Older then pics saggy tits saggy arse heavy makeup

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 10:22:30 pm by Bumbl3 »

Online Bumbl3

Sorry i dunno how to add pics from profile so if someone can be arsed might help, Thanks

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 10:32:26 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the review and an answer to the perennial question  :hi: even if the timewasting was totally uncalled for :dash:

First time a punter must have prayed the WG to look 'bad' in their eyes  :P

« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 11:14:12 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Bumbl3

Cheers for the review and an answer to the perennial question  :hi: even if the timewasting was totally uncalled for :dash:

First time a punter must have prayed the WG to look 'bad' in their eyes  :P

Lmao tell me about it :lol: