Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sue - Bliss Massage - Chester le Street  (Read 1420 times)

Offline abridgetofar

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes for £40 including HE

Location is at the top of Chester le street high street, parking is available just behind Argos 40p per hour.
Sent off a text for an appointment and got one for that afternoon, quick reply no problem. Although its busy around the area I did not feel watched, went in and was greeted by Sue, description by previous reviews are accurate I put her age about 45 though, I was ushered into a room that looked like a office with cctv screens on the wall showing the stairs about a minute later you could see the previous customer leaving, so not very private at all.
A minute later I was taken into the massage room which was very warm and clean, stripped off and lay face down, massage was ok firm and the odd cock and ball tease, after about 20 minutes told to turn over, Sue poured oil on my cock lifted her top to show off her tits she then pulled down her knickers to reveal a hairy snatch, lifted her leg up and I proceeded to frig her fanny and suck on her tits whilst she wanked me to completion. Quick chat and out about 10 minutes over. Worth the money but not very private 

Offline Tiger63

Exactly the same for me so no point in doing a review.
Enjoyable hour but not in the same league as Sheng.