Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: HighClassKatie - Byfleet  (Read 1194 times)

11 review(s) for HighClassKatie (7 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline likey

External Link/Members Only

Being an outside lover of fun and totally intrigued by the 'summer house' I had to give it a try. Met this lady 10 days ago.

Organised over the phone day before, comms were ok then. On the day though it was a bit different and not so ok. She lives on a gated private housing estate. She asked me to wait outside and she would walk out to me. Some 30mins late and 2 phone calls later she appears. We then drove 1 minute down a private road and parked outside another private estate. We now walked for 15mins through woods and across a river, and to be clear this is not for the unadventurous, however the end result is well worth it. A beautiful enclosed area, small lake, lovely decorated summer house and very very secluded, surrounded by high banks and only one way in.

Hard to describe her looks but they are a little strange, certainly not a looker, body is small and petite all over. Her profile pics are accurate. I requested GFE and that's roughly what I got in the lovely summer house in the baking sun!

DFK, fingering, OWO was decent, and sex all delivered with enthusiasm. I certainly enjoyed it. The weather was hot, the feeling of being caught and her with her knickers around her knees whilst bent over was all I needed. She took it as hard as I could deliver, no complaints and seemed to be pushing back. It all felt as if I was back to the days of fumbling when younger!

All in all would I revisit, probably. Generally I'm not one to go back. Also, and this is a worry, it's only a matter of time until someone gets caught by the owner of the summer house, which is clearly not hers. Profile suggest summer house is now not available.

Offline likey