Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hamiltons - Felicity - Hyde Park  (Read 384 times)

Offline OnTheSly

External Link/Members Only

Summary
Totally mis-leading details, girl is a lot bigger than pictures and write-up (I reckon more like a size 12) and not really attractive.

This meeting happened a few months ago when she first surfaced on Hamiltons.  Agency always good comms with text, no need to call.  Arranged an incall for mid-afternoon between business meetings.

Turned up knocked on the flat door, Felicity was hidden behind the door.  Was shown into the bedroom when I then notice she is nothing like what I was expecting.  Explained this to her and left - no issues or drama.

Sounded like a nice English girl from the little I spoke to her, just not one for me.  Shame as I didn't have enough time between meetings to have a plan B

Offline king tarzan

Summary
Totally mis-leading details, girl is a lot bigger than pictures and write-up (I reckon more like a size 12) and not really attractive.

This meeting happened a few months ago when she first surfaced on Hamiltons.  Agency always good comms with text, no need to call.  Arranged an incall for mid-afternoon between business meetings.

Turned up knocked on the flat door, Felicity was hidden behind the door.  Was shown into the bedroom when I then notice she is nothing like what I was expecting.  Explained this to her and left - no issues or drama.

Sounded like a nice English girl from the little I spoke to her, just not one for me.  Shame as I didn't have enough time between meetings to have a plan B

Eye of the 🐅 🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊

👍👍👍🐅👍🐅🐅👍👍👍👍👍👍👍🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅👍👍

FOR WALKING...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gentatwork

Summary

Thanks for the review I was planning to see her. Dodged the bullet. Similar to my experience with Rose but I was stupid enough to stay :dash: