Author Topic: Charley of Allure - Heaton/Byker  (Read 2573 times)

Offline Philbiao1

Haven't written a review in a while as I've essentially just been seeing my regular(s) as I know I'm going to have a great time. After all, this hobby of ours is a tad on the expensive side..

Anyway, feeling the urge to branch out, and having the need to see someone older, a MILF if you will, I hit the usual sites and narrowed it down to Charley or Willow, both from Allure. The timetables decided for me, Charley it was, so I fired off a message to Dawn at Allure, got the OK, and carried on with my business until the appointed time.

External Link/Members Only

The venue is in the Heaton/Byker area, there's plenty of parking nearby, and for public transport users you'll have zero issues getting there. Further instructions were issued, I found the right door and knocked. A smiling face briefly appeared at the window, the door opened, and in I went.

Charley is fit! Age is probably right, perhaps a couple years older, but she was every bit the sexy MILF I was hoping she would be. Dresses in a basque (I think) with a pair of frilly shoe shorts, I enjoyed the view as I followed her up a couple of flights of steps.

Introductions made, fun coupons handed over, we started with a bit of kissing, leading to some lovely French kissing, which Charley commented on. Positively I might add. Onto the bed, further kissing, before we lost our clothes, and she headed south.

What followed was one of the greatest blowjobs I've ever had, techniques were used that I've only seen in edging videos on PornHub, she did a rocking motion with her tongue that almost had me emptying my sacs then and there. Heaven.

Back to more kissing, teasing, and some funny banter, I suggested a 69 (as per my usual MO), she practically leapt off the bed with excitement. Swinging her legs over I was presented with a gorgeous looking pussy, and set about my business. I must have been doing ok going by the moans, and the increase in her work rate as she went to absolute town on little Phil.

After a lengthy bout of this, we came up for air, and a condom was produced. True to form, condom wilt started to show, but Charley was having none of it, so putting my cock back into her mouth, the girl sucked me back to hardness, the condom was popped on, and she climbed on top.

A brief bout of cowgirl ensued before we switched to mish, which again, I think she enjoyed as she got very vocal.

"You can cum in my mouth you know?" she told me, "But not till later", she continued as Charley wanted doggy, so she bent over, and in I went. It was an awesome sight.

Back to more oral (including a fantastic two handed thing that she did), more 69 followed, before I emptied what felt like gallons into mouth.

I can't remember what I said, but she found it very funny and told me to stop as it was going to come out if her nose, which would have been a new one on me... Back onto the bed for some banter, it was clear that Charley was making sure that I got my full time, then I was back on the streets (clothed) happy as Larry.

The price! £80 for 45 minutes.

Sexy, fit, incredibly milfy, fantastic personality, and great in the bedroom, I'll be back.

Offline BoroPool

Thanks for the review! She sounds great! You got a lot in in the time too

Offline bunkmac

Thanks for that, sounds great.
I'm convinced, she's been on my radar for a while!

Offline Mr Game and Watch

Sounds like a fucking dream, thanks for the review. On the hot list!

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review P1   :drinks:

I've seen her quite a few times now, and she is some piece of "Red Hot Tottie".   :yahoo:

She knows what "Guys Like" and knows what "She Wants" also.  ;) 

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Philbiao1

Cheers for the review P1   :drinks:

I've seen her quite a few times now, and she is some piece of "Red Hot Tottie".   :yahoo:

She knows what "Guys Like" and knows what "She Wants" also.  ;) 

 :hi: :hi:

Your review of her was instrumental narrowing down my list of milfs. Ultimately it was decided for me thanks to timetables matching, and I'm SO glad I went.

I dare say she'll feature prominently in my rotation.  :drinks:

Offline Sar-Major

Your review of her was instrumental narrowing down my list of milfs. Ultimately it was decided for me thanks to timetables matching, and I'm SO glad I went.

I dare say she'll feature prominently in my rotation.  :drinks:

Glad my review was of help matey.  :thumbsup:         She "Does Love to be Squirted", and I'm "Happy to Do It" for her..........  :rolleyes:   :yahoo:

 :hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Philbiao1

Just realised a number of typos in my review. Shoe shorts? I meant short shorts lol. I should learn to proof read better.

Anyway, I'm keen on another meeting already. Think I'll check out the timetable for next week.  :D

Offline Wilbur69

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 34
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Her profile pics look very much like classy Charlie of years back. I wonder.
Banned reason: Made more post reports than useful contributions / threats
Banned by: daviemac

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Her profile pics look very much like classy Charlie of years back. I wonder.

Nope, definitely not.