Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Guila G Blonde Delluxe - South Kensington  (Read 1229 times)

27 review(s) for G Blonde Delluxe  (22 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Jason1212

Catching up on some review this happened near end of March 2019.

Link External Link/Members Only which is unfortunately down  :thumbsdown:

Comms were easy via text and location was the well known venue in South Kensington which was my first time going there and wow was that place like a maze!

Got there and Guila opened the door wearing short skirt and small t shirt. She immediately apologized for the way she dressed which I had no issues as she looked hot! She mentioned she had ordered food and it was on its way. I was kinda thinking in the back of my mind wtf  :dash: but let it slide. The delivery literally arrived 2mins after I'd arrived (Domino's). Was thinking it was going to be a meh punt but how wrong I was to be. She offered me some but I declined as I didn't want pizza breath or stuffed stomach whilst in action  :D before she stashed the food away. I went for a quick shower as I always do before action. Got out and Guila changed into her bra and panty  :yahoo: She looked hot AF. I think many past reviews has mentioned the way she look and she also had a lovely attitude. Lfk, RO, Owo which was one of the best I've had, she attempts to go deep now and then but its the way she licks the shafts with eye contact that I enjoyed the most which lasted for awhile. Usual cowgirl, doggy and hand relief as we gathered she doesn't do cim etc... :(  nice chat after mainly about her finding a new work location...

All in all a wonderful time, 150 for an hour which I pay before I left which she did not mentioned at all during my time there. Time ran over by 10 mins.
Only slight negative is her skin is a bit rough maybe dry? But she is smoking hot!!!
Would I return? tried multiple times recently but seems like she's away again and hopefully she'll be back soon!

Offline Acydwarp

Her profile seems to be gone :(