Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ParisB  (Read 4380 times)

6 review(s) for ParisB (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bristolbcfc

It was a good booking and i had a great time but after the recent revelations and being married myself i wouldn't touch with a barge pole again. :angry:

a10

... being married myself i wouldn't touch with a barge pole again. :angry:

You satisfied your personal details are safe? ie Didn't give out too much personal info or had an outcall to your place?

There's threads on here about making sure the pro$$ie doesn't know too much about you if you need info

Offline bristolbcfc

Incall in Bristol, i did mention i was married to her but no other info.

I'm learning fast about the do's and dont's :rolleyes:

a10

It's what UKP is all about  :hi: after all as the Paris B thread shows, the other "main"  :rolleyes: sites ain't going to be any fucking help! Feel free to ask as many questions as you want, plenty of SW punters will be willing to help.

SirFrank

Fucking hell mate judging by your stream of reviews it sounds like you've seen more action than Peter North! Has this all been recent visits or at you just catching up with a backlog of punts? It's a shame re parisb as the consensus here seems to be she provides a good service. I simply couldn't meet a girl if I had doubts about discretion. She was on my hot list but I've taken her off now

Offline bristolbcfc

Fucking hell mate judging by your stream of reviews it sounds like you've seen more action than Peter North! Has this all been recent visits or at you just catching up with a backlog of punts? It's a shame re parisb as the consensus here seems to be she provides a good service. I simply couldn't meet a girl if I had doubts about discretion. She was on my hot list but I've taken her off now

I took the plunge between xmas and new year and in the words of one WG i've seen 'i've been on a rampage' :D :D

Edit
As well the first thing i ask is 'is your service discreet?'
WTF she's playing at the mind boggles :scare:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 10:49:50 pm by bristolbcfc »

Offline bristolbcfc

Oh and i got another 3 to do as well :D :D

Offline Johny Stone

she is no longer Paris B, but  Miss.P

she must have troubles finding new clients as she deserves

size 12 on aw profile.. more like 16

Offline bristolbcfc

she is no longer Paris B, but  Miss.P

she must have troubles finding new clients as she deserves

size 12 on aw profile.. more like 16

Cellulite city!!

valleypunter

She's been working the game for years...

vorian

My age    33 years old

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

lame  :lol:

At one point she was twenty something on AW until a UKP member pointed out that would mean she had her kid at the age of nine. She soon put it back up.

Offline mh

At one point she was twenty something on AW until a UKP member pointed out that would mean she had her kid at the age of nine. She soon put it back up.

Be fair, it's so easy for a delusional psychopath to confuse her age with that of an imaginary sibling.  :scare:

Online Mr Kent (Not AW)

When I saw her about 6 years ago all I remember is she stank of B.O, never went back.