Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ShelleyTT  (Read 1984 times)

2 review(s) for sallytt (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bristolbcfc

I was a bit apprehensive about booking Shelley as she has very little feedback on AW.

All i can say is she is one of Bristols hidden gems, absolutely great GFE, DFK superb oral skills and fantastic sex. No sign of any clock watching.

I've seen her a few times and the second time decided to try tie and tease, during this meet she put a rabbit where the sun don't shine!! to say i was surprised was an understatement but a very enjoyable experience none the less!! :D

I'd say the only slight draw back (well for me anyway) is she can only meet in the evenings during the week and some Sunday eves.

Well worth it.

External Link/Members Only

Tigger28

Just putting this on a more local thread as well....

Just logged onto AW and ShelleyTT's profile. Says accessing from Hungary. Given that she says on the profile she has an English Rose complexion, and that there's no mention of her being Eastern European (not necessarily a problem in itself, but would have thought it would have been mentioned here) and that she works in an office during the day and is married, it made me wonder if the profile has been hacked maybe?

Offline jackburton1976

As I said on a previous post, she's definitely English, and has a slight Bristolian accent. I'm hoping to catch up with her again in May for another serious 3 hour sesh. She's quite imaginative you know, and does wonders with this little rubber-bristled paint-brush type thing!