Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: British Joanna (Ascot)  (Read 2781 times)

5 review(s) for British_joannaxx (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline recycler

British Joanna  (Ascot)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Background/Comms
Really wanted to meet (as in shag) a young English girl and Joanna seemed to fit the bill. Very responsive on both email and text and arranged a 1 hour meeting 1 week in advance and text confirmation on the day. Based in Ascot this was over an hour journey for me so wanted to be 100% sure the meeting we on. She is part of the British Liasons group and I had one let down with this group already but this time it came good. The meeting took place in April.

The location was a private detached house in a nice area with parking on the drive, although I never do that and there are nearby streets to park. Joanna claimed she has just moved in which was believable as there we virtually no furniture in the house. Led upstairs to a large bright bedroom which contained a dressing table and a very low bed.  Adequate for the purpose, but I bloody hate a mattress on the floor as an excuse for a bed. It also suggested to me she didn’t really live there.

Physical
Joanna currently has a face pic on her AW profile which is accurate, a cute ‘girl next door’ type. I think she said she had an English mother and Polish father, or the other way round. Anyway her English is excellent and soon after meeting her I was only thinking with my dick. Nice make up, ‘kiss me’ bright red lips, pert C cup boobs, small areolas with erect nipples and the booty you die for. Probably a size 10 with quite solid thighs which I knew would be wrapped around my head at some point. Joanna was dressed in just a black negligee and G-string. Next time I will ask for more lingerie.  No fake tan here, quite a white porcelain look. All in all a very pleasant site.

Meeting
I always like to lead the proceedings so once the paper work was sorted asked Joanna to lap-dance for me which she duly did eventually stripping down to her G-string. Clearly she was experienced at this and informed me she used to dance professionally. Next onto some spanking, so with her leaning on the dressing table and that booty sticking out gave her some hand slaps and then some more with the paddle. I could tell she had had enough so I pulled down her g-string and with her legs apart slipped a finger into her pussy. Got a good rhythm going and proceeded to finger fuck her which was made easy by how wet she got. I could tell by her gasps and cries she was really enjoying it and not faking it. Lifted one of her legs onto the dressing table to get the second finger and eventually I tired before she came but I think she was pretty close.
I had a stiffy by now so asked Joanna to drop to her knees and unbuckle me. Joanna loves to play with your cock, good sucking technique and lots of slapping it on her face and tongue, ball licking and tongue work on the head, all with regular eye contact. This was the moment I fell in love with her. Joanna made an honest attempt to deep throat and I was pushing quite hard but alas only managed about two thirds at which point she told me I was just too big. I really love her!
It was time to return the favour so Joanna lay on the bed and I gave her pussy a good licking which was already soaking wet. I stayed down quite a long time because Joanna seemed to be really enjoying it, which I have to say is not always the case for me. Her pussy juices were really flowing and I loved the fact she would push my head in further. Eventually I had to come up for air and reached for the wand. I kneeled beside her so she could suck me and used the wand on her pussy, it must have only been a couple of minutes when the first squirt came up shooting all over the bed and soaking it. I thought that would be it when Joanna explained that if I kept the wand there she would keep squirting and she did, several times. I have never seen that before, but then I have led a sheltered life! I did comment that I thought she was having more fun than me which made her laugh. Well not to waste such a wet pussy it was on with the hat and a good pounding in doggy. I managed to last longer than usual, maybe a whole 5 minutes, and if you have read my previous reviews you will know I never waste it in the condom. Joanna informed she does like the taste of cum (bit of a drawback in this profession) and was worried about her make up if I cum all over her face, so we agreed I would come all over her face! She sucked me to the point of no return and I then took over and sprayed her cute little face, surprisingly only two squirts made it to her face and the rest dribbled down her chin and neck. Not my best effort but was satisfied and Joanna broke into giggles so not harm done.

Conclusion
After a few disappointments of late this restored my faith in punting. There are genuine and dirty girls out there who are prepared to let me be a dirty old man, the problem is finding them. I will surely be returning to this little gem, probably in my top 10 punts.

Offline Your_dark_knight

British Joanna  (Ascot)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Background/Comms
Really wanted to meet (as in shag) a young English girl and Joanna seemed to fit the bill. Very responsive on both email and text and arranged a 1 hour meeting 1 week in advance and text confirmation on the day. Based in Ascot this was over an hour journey for me so wanted to be 100% sure the meeting we on. She is part of the British Liasons group and I had one let down with this group already but this time it came good. The meeting took place in April.

The location was a private detached house in a nice area with parking on the drive, although I never do that and there are nearby streets to park. Joanna claimed she has just moved in which was believable as there we virtually no furniture in the house. Led upstairs to a large bright bedroom which contained a dressing table and a very low bed.  Adequate for the purpose, but I bloody hate a mattress on the floor as an excuse for a bed. It also suggested to me she didn’t really live there.

Physical
Joanna currently has a face pic on her AW profile which is accurate, a cute ‘girl next door’ type. I think she said she had an English mother and Polish father, or the other way round. Anyway her English is excellent and soon after meeting her I was only thinking with my dick. Nice make up, ‘kiss me’ bright red lips, pert C cup boobs, small areolas with erect nipples and the booty you die for. Probably a size 10 with quite solid thighs which I knew would be wrapped around my head at some point. Joanna was dressed in just a black negligee and G-string. Next time I will ask for more lingerie.  No fake tan here, quite a white porcelain look. All in all a very pleasant site.

Meeting
I always like to lead the proceedings so once the paper work was sorted asked Joanna to lap-dance for me which she duly did eventually stripping down to her G-string. Clearly she was experienced at this and informed me she used to dance professionally. Next onto some spanking, so with her leaning on the dressing table and that booty sticking out gave her some hand slaps and then some more with the paddle. I could tell she had had enough so I pulled down her g-string and with her legs apart slipped a finger into her pussy. Got a good rhythm going and proceeded to finger fuck her which was made easy by how wet she got. I could tell by her gasps and cries she was really enjoying it and not faking it. Lifted one of her legs onto the dressing table to get the second finger and eventually I tired before she came but I think she was pretty close.
I had a stiffy by now so asked Joanna to drop to her knees and unbuckle me. Joanna loves to play with your cock, good sucking technique and lots of slapping it on her face and tongue, ball licking and tongue work on the head, all with regular eye contact. This was the moment I fell in love with her. Joanna made an honest attempt to deep throat and I was pushing quite hard but alas only managed about two thirds at which point she told me I was just too big. I really love her!
It was time to return the favour so Joanna lay on the bed and I gave her pussy a good licking which was already soaking wet. I stayed down quite a long time because Joanna seemed to be really enjoying it, which I have to say is not always the case for me. Her pussy juices were really flowing and I loved the fact she would push my head in further. Eventually I had to come up for air and reached for the wand. I kneeled beside her so she could suck me and used the wand on her pussy, it must have only been a couple of minutes when the first squirt came up shooting all over the bed and soaking it. I thought that would be it when Joanna explained that if I kept the wand there she would keep squirting and she did, several times. I have never seen that before, but then I have led a sheltered life! I did comment that I thought she was having more fun than me which made her laugh. Well not to waste such a wet pussy it was on with the hat and a good pounding in doggy. I managed to last longer than usual, maybe a whole 5 minutes, and if you have read my previous reviews you will know I never waste it in the condom. Joanna informed she does like the taste of cum (bit of a drawback in this profession) and was worried about her make up if I cum all over her face, so we agreed I would come all over her face! She sucked me to the point of no return and I then took over and sprayed her cute little face, surprisingly only two squirts made it to her face and the rest dribbled down her chin and neck. Not my best effort but was satisfied and Joanna broke into giggles so not harm done.

Conclusion
After a few disappointments of late this restored my faith in punting. There are genuine and dirty girls out there who are prepared to let me be a dirty old man, the problem is finding them. I will surely be returning to this little gem, probably in my top 10 punts.

Great review kidda, does she have a tinge of a polish accent or is it fully English? Also was anal included within your time?

Offline recycler

Great review kidda, does she have a tinge of a polish accent or is it fully English? Also was anal included within your time?

Excellent english may be a trace of polish, barely noticeable. Not an anal lover so never asked, ah but didn't like a finger in there so I suppose not available.

Online Muff licker

Offline berksboy