Author Topic: Tiffanylane29 (AW) Sunny Wigan  (Read 2263 times)


22 review(s) for Mistress tease (14 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,855
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
External Link/Members Only

  My on going quest to find & fuck the WG's of Greater Manchester who have big bouncy natural tits took me to sunny Wigan on a beautiful spring day.

Comms by text, other than having to settle for a booking time a little later than I originally planned,  were easy & quickly done.

Didnt know the area at all, was fine in the daytime but Tiffany said it could be a little rough.
Small terraced house on a cul de sac, neighbour was out across the street so I got my head down & tried to look casual, knocked on the door & Tiffany let me in without revealing herself.

Good job as well, she was quite a sight.
Well over 6ft in her fuck me heels, long blonde hair (she'd just paid a lot to have it done & it looked great), in a peach one piece.
Amazonian.
Quite a bit of inkwork, which shows on her pics.
Bit of a belly, size 14 maybe, because of her height she carries it better than some would.

It's her home & it looks like she's got kids so it's lived in but seemed fine, just a typical home, some clothes on the floor but nothing that bothered me.
Her boiler wasn't working so a hot shower was a no go,  luckily I'd showered before I left so all I needed was a quick freshen up with some wet wipes she supplied me with.
She told me she'd cleaned herself before I'd arrived & I had no issues with her hygiene.
She only sees a few clients a day, doesn't want a conveyor belt situation  :thumbsup:

She's a very no nonsense northern lass, down to earth, no airs & graces, up for a laugh & easy to chat with.

Started with a decent OWO BJ, some DT & ball licking, then she moved up & straddled me for some very nice sensual DFK with some tongue that lasted a while.
Nice kisser with lovely soft BJ lips.
I sucked on her juicy big natural EE cups, then popped open the one piece to finger her (she likes to be fingered gently but fucked hard she told me  :crazy:) as we continued to kiss.

Rubber on & a very enjoyably long CG with lots of kissing & tit sucking, she started with the Hollywood moans but I told her she didn't have to do that crap & she giggled at the ridiculousness of it.
After that her moans were softer & more natural & thus a real turn on.
Alternated between slow & sensual & a fast banging in CG.
Very nice.
Moved onto Mish & banged her pretty hard.
I'd travelled to Wigan to see those big tits bouncing around uncontrallably as I shagged her & that's what happened.  :cool:

She got quite loud at this point (i was hoping the neighbours next door weren't in) & unlike before it seemed genuine.
A bit of RO & fingering to get my breath back then back in for more Mish.
We'd agreed on me finishing by cumming in her mouth but I reached the point of no return in Mish as I screwed her & she moaned & I was holding those big soft  tits in place.
I settled for a snog as I filled the rubber.   :P

A good, energetic, sensual session.
I got all my time, no clock watching.

30 Mins - £80
Back out into the sunshine & luckily the street was nice & quiet.



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline freeze44

Cheers for this and sounds fun! Helpful description and reckon the amazon could be up my street!  :thumbsup:

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,855
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Cheers for this and sounds fun! Helpful description and reckon the amazon could be up my street!  :thumbsup:

No probs,  definitely an Amazon imo  :thumbsup:

Offline SalfordSam

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 148
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 16
She is fit and a proper good fuck. What more can you ask for?!
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Drayki

She’s totally unhinged, a total fruit cake :wacko: must of caught her on a good day :crazy:

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,855
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
She’s totally unhinged, a total fruit cake :wacko: must of caught her on a good day :crazy:

Just read your review, didn't read it before booking.
All I can say is I had no problems with her at all, I'm glad she didn't piss me about, I'd have been very annoyed to get all the way to Wigan & have to leave with full balls  :dash:

Offline cueball

Wigan's a trudge for me but I thought maybe she's worth the effort on an extended punting window.

Then I read gemvids review and thought hmm, maybe not.

Looks good, sounds good but too far out to risk the dangling.

Cheers keef  :hi:

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,855
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Wigan's a trudge for me but I thought maybe she's worth the effort on an extended punting window.

Then I read gemvids review and thought hmm, maybe not.

Looks good, sounds good but too far out to risk the dangling.

Cheers keef  :hi:

 :thumbsup:
The perils of punting Part 3,769

wigwambam

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sounds great but maybe a bit too close to home, any other pointers to location?