Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Lauren New - Chester station  (Read 2185 times)

11 review(s) for MissLaurenNew (5 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
4 review(s) for MissLauren_ (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by OakTree]

Offline dirkgolfer

Took place a couple of weeks ago,she was staying in a hotel near chester station,very easy access.Arranged meeting and time,with the normal phone call for room number all good.has said i wanted a 15 min meet with watersports,no sex just hr after the soaking.Got room number off i went,all good i thought,arrived at the room normal hiding behind the door,got paperwork out of the way i undressed Lauren sat on the bed.i walked over to her started to play with her breasts,she was plaing with my cock i mentioned watersports she said will take place in bathroom,still playing with my cock i asked about kissing she said no,i then reached down to play with her pussy,we both lay on the bed then,she proceeded to wank me,i said watersports she replied in a minute,she continued wanking,must say very robotic nothing sensual.i thought just cum and get out of here.which i did,would i see her again.definately A NO,just felt there was no interest and no intention of watersports
Banned reason: Your speech is silenced here dirkybaby
Banned by: Head1

Online Derrick101

Offline Followyourdick

I saw her a number of years ago prior to my ukp days and was completely underwhelmed too.  She had a flat in Salford at the time that had cat litter trays everywhere and stunk of cat piss, apart from that the punt was shit as well!  It would have been a red from me, yours op sounds like a very generous neutral!

Offline Pewpew

Thanks for the review - useful.

Sounds like a negative to me though

Offline Prestonlad327

Sounds like a negative to me

Offline GorillaWarfare

Was considering her as she's pretty easy to get to. This review's put me right off, thanks for saving me a few bob, OP.

Offline CocoMyNut

Holy molly! She is off my list! Thanks for the heads up!

Offline MrMog

Plenty of warnings about this girl, one from myself, she is absolutely rank and an utter rip off.

Offline Laticfucker

I saw her years ago first for P+D when she worked at the New Retreat parlour and also once as an Indi in a South Manchester flat.
Cats everywhere, stoned and an average service that was ruined by excessive chatting throughout an entire hour punt.
The difference between her ten year old pictures on her AW profile and the most recently taken couple of amateur shots is shocking. Not aged gracefully at all...........

Offline 866560

I sent her an email this morning before checking reviews on here, she read it within 8 minutes then profile deleted. I wonder if she has just seen here too!