Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell - Edging queen in Birmingham  (Read 3795 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Juankerr]

Offline Chewie1

External Link/Members Only

I had noticed Lola Bell's AW profile when she was still working in London but never managed to see her before she moved to Birmingham. However, once I joined and read her reviews on UKP, I knew I had to see her, even if it meant making a bit of a journey from where I live in the southeast

From many tantra exepriences, I've learned that I enjoy edging and tie & tease the most. As they say, it's as much the journey which counts, as well as the ending. To top it off, Lola's prices are a real bargain

Comms
Contact was made easily through AW initially but she soon switched to using the phone. She was very accommodating of the fact that I booked a few months ahead to fit in with my schedule

My journey was thankfully smooth though I had left some extra time to factor in any difficulty with my train journey. That left me some time to meander round Birmingham's very impressive city centre before heading to Lola's flat, which is a 15 minute walk from Birmingham New Street station. It's in a safe area and I didn't feel conspicuous when I arrived at her location

Looks
I think her AW photos are a good representation of her small, cuddly and firm body. I think if you look at her eyes in her photos, they just convey the naughty and intelligent mind behind them. She does like a friendly verbal joust, which is fun and shows that she's engaged during the time she spends with you. She keen to be a good hostess and give you chocolate!

Meet
I had made told her that I wanted a tie and tease edging experience and as I was travelling to see her, I booked 2 hours. We agreed to do the tie and tease first and then see how we felt afterwards

So, I hopped onto the table, face down first of all and she commenced a good firm massage. If you want a good sports massage, I think she will have the skill to delived one but I was after a softer style massage and she soon adjusted and climbed onto the table to begin some nice body to body. She used her breasts to good effect on my legs and back and bent over to blow in my ear

Once I turned over, she secured my hands above my head and my legs. Having had a few tie and tease massages over the years, I think if it's done on a bed, it gives more freedom to the provider and you can have your legs spread more. However, I was firmly secured and Lola knew and made sure I knew that I was in her hands and her timing. She has a nice variety of moves, grips and speeds to vary the stimulation but she was very good at sensing my arousal level (the key here is to give good feedback with appropriate sounds and movements to tell the provider what you particularly enjoy). She made sure to give me my requested edging experience. After going up and down the arousal scale a few times and then staying at the edge for about 10-15 minutes, she things to an explosive end after about an hour on table

We had time to have a nice chat and she gave me more massage before trying to revive things. after such a perfect hour, I let her stimulate me but I chose to hold onto my energy on this second round and not ejaculate

Despite the journey, Lola was worth the trek. Having now experienced her service, I will go for an hour tie and tease next time. 2 hours of tie and tease may make it dangerous to drive home with wobbly legs!

Offline greg101

Excellent review, a 2 hour stint sounds great!

Offline old fart

I cannot agree more about Lola, I spent two hours with her in January (I have posted a review). She is a true professional and makes you feel very special, with service second to none. In my limited punting experience a few WGs that I visited to start with prior to joining AW and then here could learn a lot from her approach. Hope to visit her again in the next month or so.  :rolleyes: :) :D

Online Spurt

Just heard a well known pop song on the radio and a bloke at work asked why I was singing  Edging queen. She lives long in the mind, another visit is on the cards.

Offline Ricky69

I made efforts to call for bookings on Wed, Thur and Friday of last week.  This lady is busy and could really do with someone taking her bookings for her.  Also only works till 7pm.

Facially, perhaps not anything to write home about but the service sounds quite special. One for my wishlist for sure.

Offline Noman

I made efforts to call for bookings on Wed, Thur and Friday of last week.  This lady is busy and could really do with someone taking her bookings for her.  Also only works till 7pm.

Facially, perhaps not anything to write home about but the service sounds quite special. One for my wishlist for sure.

Having seen Lola numerous times (including when she offered full service in London many years ago!) Lola may not be stunning but i find her very pretty and also has an impish sexy glint in her eyes when she smiles.

Offline wannabe

She has given me the best fbsm massage I've had (twice). The only thing that would make it even better would be if she gave b2b on your front as well as on your back.