Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's happened to siam sauna? - Eastleigh (Southampton)  (Read 887 times)

Offline abc--123

After not being for a while I decided to go again. I've got the cheap Asian pussy urge again.

Just been on the website to choose lady before calling up and I'm left majorly disappointed. The 2 options are cherry with no picture or Emma who looks like a frumpy middle aged woman.

I know siam has never been known for stunners but usually they are ok enough to visit. I'm definitely not going for Emma, part of me is thinking try cherry and toftt but also if I'm thinking is she really that bad they they haven't put a photo up.

Offline houseboot

Offline Doormatt

More listed but only two work each week. ABC , why not phone and ask for description ? If mamasan is straight with you about Emma then her description of Cherry may be accurate. You can always walk. I have in the past.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 07:58:06 pm by Doormatt »

Offline Doormatt

Feb 2019  I wrote this regarding Emma....Christ on a bike things are on the slide at Siam. Posed in front of a sign saying "no refunds" and jumbo roll under the bed , presumably to wipe her jumbo arse !!
The other girl is gonna be run ragged.(can't quote link, just don't get computers).
Haven't seen Cherry but guess it's a case of deja vu.  :D
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 08:43:31 pm by Doormatt »

Offline houseboot

Feb 2019  I wrote this regarding Emma....Christ on a bike things are on the slide at Siam. Posed in front of a sign saying "no refunds" and jumbo roll under the bed , presumably to wipe her jumbo arse !!
The other girl is gonna be run ragged.(can't quote link, just don't get computers).
Haven't seen Cherry but guess it's a case of deja vu.  :D

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=238670.msg2439549#msg2439549:hi: