Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elly Hott - south Quay  (Read 1345 times)

10 review(s) for Elly hottt (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline bonapati

Elly hot      External Link/Members Only

Location - South Quay (popular flat with restaurants by the entrance steps) she moves around often.

Time - £110 for 60 mins

Elly - Romanian,  tasteful tattos,  pretty  face 6/10  nice skin,  nice cute smooth arse, laid back, friendly with totally Non-Rom attitude. She has a good sense of humour too.

Service - I had time to spare so I booked an hour, she might be better for a quality P&D. Seem her a few times.  No shower offered although I was extremely clean and groomed. No hiding behind the door. Welcomed me in with bright lingerie. Kiss on both cheeks. Heavy red lipstick, jet black hair. About 5”5 tall, nice tits - fake but done well. She has a cracking arse I have to say.

OWO, fingers, DATY, meaty labia, very tidy too. Mish, doggy, mural standing masturbation. Standing energetic fuck.  Nice oily massage B2B, amazing CG, came on body to finish. 2 pops. No anal play, lips FK, no tongue. Showed on exit.

Highly recommended for a Rom.

Offline Global_Punter

Elly hot      External Link/Members Only

Location - South Quay (popular flat with restaurants by the entrance steps) she moves around often.

Time - £110 for 60 mins

Elly - Romanian,  tasteful tattos,  pretty  face 6/10  nice skin,  nice cute smooth arse, laid back, friendly with totally Non-Rom attitude. She has a good sense of humour too.

Service - I had time to spare so I booked an hour, she might be better for a quality P&D. Seem her a few times.  No shower offered although I was extremely clean and groomed. No hiding behind the door. Welcomed me in with bright lingerie. Kiss on both cheeks. Heavy red lipstick, jet black hair. About 5”5 tall, nice tits - fake but done well. She has a cracking arse I have to say.

OWO, fingers, DATY, meaty labia, very tidy too. Mish, doggy, mural standing masturbation. Standing energetic fuck.  Nice oily massage B2B, amazing CG, came on body to finish. 2 pops. No anal play, lips FK, no tongue. Showed on exit.

Highly recommended for a Rom.

Nice review, I booked her once - though tempted to session again, she spent a long time in Germany hence the difference in attitude.

I reckon she has the best ass jiggle in doggy  :P

Offline bedhedred

How much action time did you get in the hour. I'm toying with booking an hour with her, but unsure if she could spin it out.

Offline bonapati

How much action time did you get in the hour. I'm toying with booking an hour with her, but unsure if she could spin it out.
I think you can but you may have to have a plan to engage her well in that time - she can take a good pounding too. Make an early booking before she gets tired.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 11:06:16 am by bonapati »

Offline bedhedred