Author Topic: Amy at Xiang Xiangs -Middlesbrough  (Read 2457 times)


18 review(s) for oxoXiangXiangoxo (13 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]
30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5354835) (22 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline northface

//www.adultwork.com/4153853 or External Link/Members Only

I have been here a few times before as it provides a consistently good service but this girl was exceptionally good.

£100 for 1 hour.

23 year old Chinese called Amy. Great slim figure and great looking.

Very friendly with a comical and very appealing demeanor to her which brought the punt to another level for me.

Put the condom on with her mouth for OW ( i had seen this mentioned on here but was first for me ) and after some great deepthroat she did a handstand with my cock still in her mouth. She then really sucked my balls and with condom back on had sex from behind.
Condom back off for a hand job with fingers up the arse until I came. Massage was also good.
The girls rotate here on Monday, as a lot of you know, therefore today is her last day but she said she will be back as I most certainly will.




18 review(s) found for oxoXiangXiangoxo linked to in above post (13 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative)

Offline Westendboy

Nice. You got a good one there. As you point out, a bit of a lottery. Not seen the handstand trick outside China yet.

Offline northface

Nice. You got a good one there. As you point out, a bit of a lottery. Not seen the handstand trick outside China yet.
Yes I was surprised because when she started the move around I thought she was going for a 69

Offline Whattacrock

Any idea which girl is working this week?  Do like the looks of XiangXiang from the profile photos
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 07:33:20 pm by Whattacrock »

Offline northface

Any idea which girl is working this week?  Do like the looks of XiangXiang from the profile photos
I have not been yet this week so do not know who is on.
I have seen Xiang Xiang and struggled to see a great resemblance to the photos although they could be well photoshopped ( i think thats the term ).
Saying that sometimes you get a real cracker which is well up to the photos on show but is a lottery as is your chances of getting Xiang Xiang.