Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Cute Sexy - Paddington  (Read 1710 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Online nyarlathotep

Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms: I cotacted her using whatsapp, on the day before the meet. She answered within few minutes confirming the requested time, and asking to text her the next morning to confirm. I was given then the address.

Location: 10' walk from Paddington station. A small studio flat. Not super tidy, but ok. The bell does not work, so she asked me to call/text her when down, sho she would have come to open the door.

Price:  £220 for 1.5h

Services: FK, light DFK, OWO, RO, protected sex in various positions, massage

The girl: She is definitely the girl you see in the picture, so you get what you see. She is petite, pretty face always smiling, enhanced boobs. I found her attractive. If I had to find a flaw, she has a tooth that would need to be fixed.
The age stated on AW (25) is not accurate, as when I asked about her age when having a little of conversation, she said 30. Even if the answer came with some lack of confidence, so I reckon she lied and probably she's slightly older.

The tale: This was something new for me, as I usually do not fancy asian women. But recently I was curious about a thai girl, so given the load of positive reviews, I decided to give her a try. Even if this came after some long period of thinking, because I was concerned about all the stories you hear about thai ladyboys...
Made my mind, I contacted her and agreed the meeting.
When at the given address I texted her and she quickly came down to open the main door. She was wearing a pink dress and looked very cute and smiling. She took my hand and walked me upstairs into her flat, which is a small one bed studio.
The place is a little messy, but not in a way that bothered me.
Done the paperwork, she helped me undressing and asked me if I wanted to take a shower. I had already showered before leaving my place, but I agreed anyway, thinking that she would have joined (as read in other reviews). Which however did not happen.
She gave me a clean towel, and helped my out the shower and then to dry my back (she's thorough)
Then we started some caressing and gentle kissing, andI slowly helped her to undress, no underwear under the pink dress.
Moved onto the bed it all flowed naturally into more action and she started a very good OWO, at the point that I had to slow her down as I did not want to finish yet. So we switched to RO and then into sex CG, mish, doggy, to finish in what I call stranding seal :D (I don't know the name)
We had then some conversation, even if her English is not great, so it was not easy. Google translator in conversation mode came handy.
That's when se told about the age and at some point that she was thinking about getting bigger boobs (she was complaining about the gravity which in time took them a little down compared to when she got them). She asked me if I was thirsty and if I wanted a drink, offering different options... coke, beer, coconut milk. She also asked me if I knew where she could possibly find fresh coconut milk here in London, directly from the green coconut. Well good luck with that  :lol:
When she started noticing I was getting hard again, she took action and went for some other OWO, then she decided to ride me in reverse CG, which naturally lead again to doggy where I finished. Not forget to mention the fact that on the side of the bed there is quite big mirror, and this is a really nice add to the entertainment.
We had some more conversation and she offered another drink.
At some point I was starting to get hard again, and she decided that we needed some more action, even if I knew it was almost impossible (I'm hardly a 2 times guy, with the second one taking ages). However even if I were not able to finish, I was truly impressed about how she was so committed and tried REALLY hard for it.
Time was almost up, so she offered another shower, helped me to dry and dress. Then she also took a shower and put on a black dress, the one you can see in the last picture on AW gallery. Then we said goodbye and I left.

Summary: I think it was a really good punt, and I was pleased about how she always was showing friendly, caring and willing to please, for the whole length of the meeting.
I reckon in future I'd possibly see her again. The only doubt, the seeds about ladyboys stories, planted in my mind
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 11:25:21 pm by nyarlathotep »