Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mystic.Nina X / Canary Wharf  (Read 1486 times)

1 review(s) for Mystic.Nina x (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5183980) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5074624) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5255829) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline bedhedred

Recent
£70 for 30 minutes.

This is one of those occasions when I should have simply gone home instead of risking a TOFTT with a new profile.

I was given confusing directions but eventually she guided me to a local hotel where I've punted before.

On accessing the room, the girl from the profile was there and acted friendly and smiley, so I had no reason to walk.

I confirmed owo and dfk by text. The real shock came during owo when she said my cock is too long to fuck her which is nonsense.

I realized I'd been duped at that point. Her owo action was mostly a hand job which became more and more uncomfortable until I decided to end it, and get dressed

The odd part was that at some stage she fk-ed during the wank. I say odd because after denying most of the service, she decides to do that.

Any how. My money went down the toilet and you've been warned about a trickster.

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 03:23:53 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Raven

Sorry to hear op. Shame she looked hot!

I’ve never had that, when an SP refused to actually f*ck??? Unless you are 9inch monster  :scare: but then just promise just the tip would do.

Think I would have demand some of my hard earned muller back.

Did you even pop?

Thanks for the review op  :hi:

Offline Everhard115

sorry to hear you had a bad time. Now in Birmingham was thinking of seeing her but your review has helped me stay well clear!

Offline Zebeel

sorry to hear you had a bad time. Now in Birmingham was thinking of seeing her but your review has helped me stay well clear!
I was thinking the same and then came across this post, lucky me. Might go at it if she is still on in a week or two and i'll give you a heads up if it was any good.

Offline PilotMan

« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 09:52:02 am by PilotMan »

Offline bedhedred

She's back in Canary Wharf today. If only I'd known, I'd have steered well clear.

Even if I'd searched this site, Mystic.Nina x is a new profile and it would have been hard to identify the trap I was falling into.

I guess it serves as a warning against trying out a new profile in an unplanned opportunistic punt.

Offline bedhedred

Offline Sexualchocolate

I had arranged a meet with this WG tonight. Comms via text were replied to promptly and she offered the services i wanted. TBH, i was really keen on her looks and how slim she is. But, some of those pictures looked frightening.  After reading these comments have cancelled. Thanks for those who have commented on this WG.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 09:14:45 pm by Sexualchocolate »

Offline winkywanky

Ah bugger, the review from which I took it is from a now banned member, so I guess it doesn't appear as a Negative.