Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: So Good News?  (Read 2644 times)

Offline Corus Boy

Judge overturns decision to shut down BROTHEL after prostitutes prove they were not being forced to work there

External Link/Members Only

Festisio

The judge is probably a punter.

Good decision.

Offline berksboy

shock as Judge gets it right for once.

vorian

The judge is probably a punter.

Good decision.

If he wasn't he will be now imagine the discount he will get, lucky sod. :D

Offline Incognita

So why didn't they do the landlord for allowing premises to be used for prostitution?
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years trying to use the site to pimp girls out.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline smiths

Judge overturns decision to shut down BROTHEL after prostitutes prove they were not being forced to work there

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the link, very interesting, it shows the police found no evidence of pimps controlling these WGs and presumably looked for such control. These raids took over a year to arrange i read at the time of the raids yet in all that time the police couldnt come up with evidence that could stand up in court to prove control.

Soho Estates who are wanting to re-develop some of the area must be disappointed as must be Westminster Council who have been behind the re-development last i read. :hi:

k

So why didn't they do the landlord for allowing premises to be used for prostitution?
That is a good question.  I presume the police felt they had a stronger case going the route they did.

LL

Expect the prossies involved to now sue the police and local council for loss of earnings!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Expect the prossies involved to now sue the police and local council for loss of earnings!

If possible, how could they prove what they've lost???

Cue... HMRC... Tax Returns????

vorian

If possible, how could they prove what they've lost???

Cue... HMRC... Tax Returns????

What do you mean, I thought prossies always pay full tax on their earnings. I would be shocked if this isn't the case.  :lol:

Offline mattylondon

That is a good question.  I presume the police felt they had a stronger case going the route they did.
It was a good decision by the judge but I wonder about that too? Surely a brothel is illegal?  :unknown:

LL

What do you mean, I thought prossies always pay full tax on their earnings. I would be shocked if this isn't the case.  :lol:
Any money they make on AdultWork from private gallery sales, webcam sessions, etc (which a lot of WGs make money from in addition to their real-life punter bookings) is paid into a bank account with "AdultWork" clearly shown as the payer.  So for these things they would be paying tax at least since it would be difficult to hide such earnings from HMRC.  Of course the majority of their earnings is all off the books and paid in cash.  If you were self-employed and every customer you had was happy to pay you in cash, would you declare all your income?

So they're probably not paying full income tax on their other earnings but at least we can rest assured that they'll still be paying a significant amount of tax anyway, considering the amount that the stereotypical WG spends on fags and booze, lube, blue radox, etc, etc :)

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Full Tax?  You mean we have to declare every booking?  Even the outcalls?   :scare:

vorian

Full Tax?  You mean we have to declare every booking?  Even the outcalls?   :scare:

Don't panic, you can claim back the VAT on lube and wet wipes and dildo's and straps on's are considered tools of the trade and exempt from tax.  :hi: :D

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Thing is I doubt hardly anyone who is self employed declares all their earning regardless of what job they had unless they are always paid by cheque.  Its human nature to want to get as much as possible and not to admit to every penny.
I guess for incalls if they could be bothered or if you were on their radar the tax man could sit and count how many clients you had every day but for outcalls it would be impossible to know if you were being paid for sex or just visiting a friend.  So I doubt every outcall gets added into the accounts book. 

vorian

Tax, Romanians, pimps and STD's just another Sunday afternoon on UKP  :D

Offline tazz

I wounder how many blow jobs and lays the judge got from the prossies before making that decision.

circusbizarre

Cornish sub

I agree with Mattylondon on this one, that it's a good decision but that surely brothels are illegal anyway, whether or not the girls are being forced to work.

Curious6705

Cheering news. What would old London town be without a few whores? It seems to be as much blandification as gentrification that the property developers are about. Presumably the way the police and cps made their case gave the judge grounds to make the decision he did, though perhaps the prosecution may appeal? I only hope there're more like this judge in the establishment, with common sense to spare, in the looming fight with the FemiNazis.