Author Topic: IzabelaS - Monument  (Read 1103 times)


16 review(s) for IzabelaS (12 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Jason1212

First review as I'm pretty lazy with typing  :cool:
Been on and off punting mainly due to the lack of choices and crazy prices so I'm fairly selective due to false advertisement

External Link/Members Only

Saw Izabela earlier this week for 30mins for £100 booked for 20.15 PM but informed her that I will be a lil bit late due to the train delay but she replied that there was no rush and 20.30 would be fine.

Comms were ok but nothing great in terms of speediness response from her but she does reply back. One thing that I do look at nowadays is how a SP replies back which could reassure a half decent punt unlike some who reply back with a one word yes or no which mostly results into a not so great time... I believe she handles everything herself.

I got there around 20.22, text and she let me in without issue. Area fairly discreet and very close to monument station.

Izabela did the behind the door thing as per most SP, led me into her room and I provided the funds.

She is a head turner for sure but clearly her pics she had used some filters but nonetheless she looked amazing. Size 8 I think and enhance breast. She was extremely friendly, good English and attentive.

Had a quick shower which had all the essentials.

Got onto the bed, she crawled towards me askng what I would like.. :wacko: Everything! is what I'd replied. She sat on top of me, kissed with some tongue swirling but I didn't attempt to go deep.  :dash:  played and sucked on her breast which was fairly soft. I then went down on her for awhile, fresh and very hygienic,  she seemed to enjoy it and loved the way she reached to hold onto my hand whilst at it. She then gave me owo which was decent, nice use of tongue but used wet wipes couple time due my precum  :D. On with the rubber n she got on top and she excels in this, loved the way she bounced on top n leaning down for more lfk also nibble to the ear. Switched to doggy enjoying the wonderful view  :yahoo: finished with a hand relief whilst she grab my hand onto her breast asking me to let her know when I was fully drained.  :rolleyes:

She cleaned me up, stated I still have 10 mins and had the ole usual chat before she offered another shower which i declined as i had a train to catch, hug/kiss goodbye. Checked the time and it around 21.05.

To break it down I very much enjoyed my time and will most likely return as I'm fairly vanilla although I do enjoy my cim which she sadly don't provide.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 02:39:35 am by Jason1212 »