Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kingston / Erotic Emms Incall  (Read 2179 times)

42 review(s) for Erotic Emms (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Redk10

The lady in Question:
                        External Link/Members Only
The price : £170 for an hour

The venue: well known chain hotel in centre of Kingston, lift straight to the floor required without passing by reception , so very discreet.

The meeting:
                   I arrived on the designated floor and was met by Emms at the lift area to access the floor. She was very discreetly dressed until we got into the room. She then quickly changed into a secretary outfit I had requested.she is very much the girl next door type you love to fuck , cute face , nice sized breasts and lovely big bum. She openly tells you that she is filthy as fuck and is open minded about sex. I wanted a session of DFK, Rimming , some face fucking finishing off with cummimg in her lovely mouth and watch her swallow it.
           I abandoned the idea of roleplay until the next meet and immediately started to Deep French kiss her as she sat on the bed , she then started to touch and feel my cock thru by boxers and I began to get very hard.
            I started to undo her blouse to reveal a nice big pair of tits encased opinion a nice silk bra, I then took off her blouse and  started to touch and grope her tits, she was now running her fingers and hand up and down the shaft of my cock.
           She suggested that I get on the bed as she wanted to suck my cock , which involved her licking my shaft up and down with her tounge , licking my shaven balls but then wanted to rim my ass with her lovely tounge. I then put a couple of pillows under my bum and lifted my legs into the air so she could stick her tounge up my ass. Emms was straight in to it and gave me one of the best rimming jobs I have had in years. I was in complete heaven lovely every minute of it. When she came up for oxygen we DFK again . She then wanted to fuck me, so she got a condom on , emms got on top of me , slipped my cock into her tight pussy and then rode the fuck out of me for over five minutes until I made her cum all over me , I Loved seeing her firm breasts bouncing up and down interspersed with some DFK whilst she rode me .
    I decided it was time to lick her pussy which I found to be very nice and tasty , I licked her out over five minutes making her shake so much that she clamped her thighs around my head until she came again in my mouth,loved the taste of her pussy juice in my mouth. We then kissed and she suggested it was time for me to be rimmed again. At this point time was pushing on and I got her to get down on her knees in front of me with the use of a upright mirror so that I could face fuck her ,she then started to suck me off , taking the full length of my cock to the back of her throat. I then started to facefuck her and put my hand on back of her head pushing in down on to my cock , this continued for a good ten minutes until I eventually exploded into her mouth 👄 with all my cum wish she swallowed the lot without any issues . She even kept licking my cock and spunk out of my cock until my balls were emptied.
       Emms is a lovely girl, very friendly keen to find out what you like and don’t like , flithy as fuck she does a duo with another lady who is just as dirty as her , so that’s definitely on my hit list. I definitely will see Emms again as we had instant rapport and I was put at ease straight away,.