Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild Milf Carla (Sexy Wild Milf) - Birmingham  (Read 2177 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Online AndyJay

External Link/Members Only

Communications

All good and easy, sent off a text and got a quick reply with full details and postcode. Arrived a couple minutes late and she called me with further instructions.
I booked an hour for £100

Awkward! I wish I'd of gone up on the train as its a ballache to drive to, lots of roadworks n stuff. I should've looked around before as I hate driving into the centre of the city and it was an area I am not familiar with. Parking is on street and there is a meter nearby.
Even though it was a weekend I saw what people have commented about reference the builders. I saw one nearby looking around opposite the flats, he might of been security for their site. Could be a bit embarrassing in the week as they all probably know whats going on and play punter spotting.
I had to buzz the door twice.

The flat itself is clean and tidy. There is someone else living there though. Mid punt I heard a couple talking as they came in the front door. They went into the living room I guess and I never saw anyone. I would imagine she is sharing the flat with someone.
I also noticed a babies bottle warmer in the room we used.

The girl

As she looks in her pictures. She has a scar across her belly and a nice set of fake tits. Speaks English enough.

The punt (and why its a negative)

This could've been all different if I hadn't of chosen a weekend. I usually try to visit WG's in the week and daytime/afternoon but sadly my options were limited this time and I visited on a Sunday afternoon.
Communications were fine, booked an hour. I arrived a couple of minutes late, had to get a parking ticket then got back to my car and she called with directions to the flat......I walked back to it, had to buzz twice to get in...….probably got into the room at 10 past the hour with all this pissing about.

Carla was on her mobile talking quietly to someone as she opened the front door and led me to the room. The first thing she asked was "You want half an hour?". I told her I wanted an hour as per booking request. Her face dropped a little.

Anyway she finished her call and I could tell it was another booking. Her phone rang a couple of times during the booking and at one point she did answer it but I forgot what she said.

Services initially were fine, I had to wash my hands then she gave me the standard Hungarian or Czech helmet wipe!.
OWO was good and almost a positive then we went to sex...………...I reckon we had around 15 minutes of OWO/hand job but then she said about fucking and I got the horrible feeling she wanted to rush me...……..
Sex started off okay but after around 3 minutes she started to try and squeeze me, wrapping her legs around me in an attempt to get me to cum. This continued into doggy where she again squeezed her thighs together and then reached back for my cock.
Similar with spoons as she tried to squeeze my cock and kept whispering "Cum baby.....I want you to cum...…" and all that crap.

It was obvious she wanted me to finish ASAP and on purpose I just kept going for as long as possible and changing positions.
In the end I came in her mouth and she dribbled it out.
Her phone rang occasionally during.
I mentioned the massage bed in the room but didn't get much of a reply...…...I hadn't looked at my phone to check the time but knew I had been there the full hour.

Dressed out and a kiss, door shut.

I checked my phone and I had been inside 40 minutes. That was with me making it last too despite her efforts. So now with not starting until 10 past it was ten to the hour as I walked out towards my car.

There was another car parked a few front of me which I noticed as I walked back as there was a guy sat inside.
I got into my car and then noticed this guy got out of his car and started to walk to the direction of her block fiddling on his phone...……...he then stood at the door and pressed a buzzer......a couple of times...…….fair to say the next punter.

So overall negative due to her poor time management, clearly had booked someone else in too early as I'd booked an hour and he was made to wait. She tried to get me to finish as early as possible by holding or squeezing me. Her OWO was good but I'm not happy with the conveyor belt service or answering calls during my time.

Offline Hoping

I've had very similar experiences myself (and posted accordingly).  She is great if she has time on her hands but often she is busy and operates a conveyor belt system cutting you short as it suits her.  I've been known to pass customers on the stairs when I have either been going in or out.  I won't return for that reason.

Online AndyJay

I totally agree. Its a shame I didn't realise earlier the guy in the car was the next punter as he could've had my ticket (valid all day Sunday)  :lol:

Offline Punterperson1971

I had a good time when I saw her no rush and even got a second pop out of me in a 30 minute booking.

Offline M8gic

I seen her a few times,mthe last time I seen her was a couple of mnths ago and zi noticed the scar on the baby.

i can't recall seeing it preciously so must have missed it.

Offline petermisc

The baby bottle warmer the OP mentioned is for warming the massage oil - fairly common practice.  I suspect Karla has become much busier with those looking for a Hungarian since the demise of the Divas group.  Hungarian working girls often seem to be trained at massage - a kind of "career progression".

I saw Karla a couple of times, a year or two back.  The first time was for an hour, and I too was hustled out before time.  Subsequent visits were therefore only for half an hour, which generally over-ran.  Been a while since I last visited Karla, as the pick of the now-defunct Divas group gave a better and more consistent experience and were more convenient.  My experiences with Karla were a bit "hit and miss".