Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Lara's friend  (Read 2217 times)

Offline BigRonald_1

I had a great session with Lara last week. She said to me that she had a friend called Scarlet working with her. Do you know her profile by any chance. Here is the lara's profile:
External Link/Members Only

Offline BigRonald_1

Thank you for your reply. Well, probably you can't take what prossies say  :D most of the time. The name mentioned in the website doesn't fit what the one mentioned by Lara. However, the design of the website seems quite similar to the lara's one.  I did bump into "Scarlet" when I visited Lara on that day as she opened the door for me. In my standard, she was very good looking.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 04:11:11 pm by BigRonald_1 »

Offline BigRonald_1

I found this link.External Link/Members Only . Unfortunately, there is no FRs about this girl in this website. When comparing Lara's website and this one, the settings are the similar. I guessed they are all run by the same "landlord". The only downsides of the website have got no verification pics, warning messages and different names.

I will take this one for the team. Fingers cross. Hope I will not waste my money.

Festisio

I found this link.External Link/Members Only . Unfortunately, there is no FRs about this girl in this website. When comparing Lara's website and this one, the settings are the similar. I guessed they are all run by the same "landlord". The only downsides of the website have got no verification pics, warning messages and different names.

I will take this one for the team. Fingers cross. Hope I will not waste my money.

Yeah I'd say the odds of it being Lara's friend are pretty high, as you say, the wording makes it appear to be written by the same pimp.

The face photo looks hot even though it has been blurred a ridiculous amount to appear more attractive.

Looking forward to the review.

Offline Stav096

I had a great session with Lara last week. She said to me that she had a friend called Scarlet working with her. Do you know her profile by any chance. Here is the lara's profile:

This is Scarlett if I recall correctly:

Offline BigRonald_1

Stav, thanks, I think you are right about this.

Offline BigRonald_1

I feel like they are the same person in the following:

Posh.Valentina --- External Link/Members Only
Passionate.Scarlett--- External Link/Members Only

Any clues?

cornbeefinspector

I feel like they are the same person in the following:

Posh.Valentina --- External Link/Members Only
Passionate.Scarlett--- External Link/Members Only

Any clues?

they have feedback from the same people, could be fake , or maybe a client that saw them both like you did