Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT Cassiexoxo69  (Read 2572 times)

2 review(s) for Cassiexoxo69 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline HighHeelLover

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met Cassie back in march.
250 outcall 90mins

Cassie bidded on my reverse booking. Was but hesistant TOFTT after my last TOFTT earlier in the year. She had a handful of reviews on the site but none on here.

Messaged back and forth outlining what I wanted in our meet and made very sure that it wasnt a cum once service before accepting her reverse bid. She said everything on her likes list is available.

Original plan was to do incall but her incall was far out west so I got a cheap hotel in east. She had an audition earlier that day that way so it worked out better for both of us.
Coms good on the day she kept me upto date about her travel plans. She was running a little late n google maps took her to the back end of the hotel so she got a little lost

The girl. Is the girl in the photos. The only thing I would say that been photoshopped is she got a few tattoos and she has some acne on her face which she is seeking treatment for but nothing serious off putting. English girl. Roughly 5,7 in height. No bigger than size 10. Good handful of breast. Curves and toned as well.

She showered before getting down to business. Had a quick chat. She used to be on SA also. FK was ok not too deep but not too shallow. She was shaved. Went down on her allowed to use fingers and soon had her orgasming. Told her I wanted to be rimmed. Asked if I was clean n mentiond I showed before she turned up. Started with some OWO good use of spit was able to take my length with some gagging. Was able to face fuck her for a bit before she moved to rimming me. Can't really rate or compare her to much as not really had much rimming but she went at it and did the job for me. Rubbered up and fucked around the bed in various positions. Had mention to her in emails I wanted to cum on her heels and watch lick them clean. Got into position and blew a good load over her designer heels and watch her lick them clean. She went into the bathroom to clean her heels not too sure if she had a cheeky spit or not.

Rested and had a little chat. Really nice girl friendly and relaxed throughout. Chartres about our sexual experiences and kinks..

Round two which she initiated. Went down on her again and soon made her come with some fingering. Started with doggy. Anal was on the cards and made it clear that I wanted anal. She was game but whilst trying to loosen her up i stuck too many fingers in too quick causing her some pain. My impatience got the better of me. Most WG that I've met normally had a butt plug waiting inside to loosen themselves up. Tried to stick it in but she was too tight still. Continued to pound away doggy before moving over to the chair and made her squat over me and fuck herself on me. She went at it good and hard for a while. She has good stamina, clear that she goes to the gym to keep her fitness levels up. Move to the bed and had her squat fuck over me. A proper work out for her soon fucking herself to another orgasm. Finished off with her on her back and legs over my shoulders.

Overall a positive punt. She did everything I asked. Didn't get anal on the day but I was impatient so she's not fully to blame. She still new to the business but as mentioned before she used to be on SA.

Offline che_666999

Great review. Was tempted by her and exchanging some messages, would you class her as more of a PSE then GFe?

Also, the DFK seemed a little limited, was it a lack of eagerness on her side?
How long did she rim you for, did she go deep or just licks around you ahole?

Offline HighHeelLover

I would say more of a GFE who's up up for more things. When contacting her about how sub she was she was ok but wasn't keen on facial slappin. But she down for facials,cim swallow and anal. She said everything on her likes list is available.

Rimming was good she went at it for a while and alternated between that n giving me head.  Not too experienced with rimming so not too sure how deep is deep. Lots of licking in and around the area but don't think she actually went into the butthole if that helps

Kissing was ok just not full on deep.