Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Couples massage  (Read 1774 times)

Offline CalvinJWest

Hi all,

Does anyone know a place where I can take my girlfriend and we can have a couples massage together in the same room by two females (with HE)? Only places I can find are in London and are ridiculously expensive. Don't mind suggestions in London but at a reasonable price please.

Thanks

Offline houseboot

Is that a HE for just you or for her too?

Offline Cervixbanger

Hi all,

Does anyone know a place where I can take my girlfriend and we can have a couples massage together in the same room by two females (with HE)? Only places I can find are in London and are ridiculously expensive. Don't mind suggestions in London but at a reasonable price please.

Thanks

As long as she doesn't mind getting bollock naked on entry (£25 per couple I think), then Zeus Spa in Slough has a massage room with two beds and three therapists working - HE guaranteed. Use the search facility to bring up reviews and link to their website.

Offline CalvinJWest

HE would be for both of us.

She won’t mind getting naked for the massage but do you have to be naked to use the rest of the facilities at Zeus? I’ve always been tempted to go but never knew if you were naked on entry or not.

Please keep the suggestions coming. I’ve actually messaged the masseuse I see regularly to see if her and the other woman that works in her place can do something together. Fingers crossed.

Offline Fuzzyduck

So let me get this straight: you'd be getting a handjob and likely your hands on some ass or tit, and you'd also be watching your girlfriend groping some more ass and tit while being fingered? Nice.

Offline DrConners

So let me get this straight: you'd be getting a handjob and likely your hands on some ass or tit, and you'd also be watching your girlfriend groping some more ass and tit while being fingered? Nice.

:lol:  :lol:

Offline xxxdavidxxx

i d pay good dosh to watch that hour !!!!!

Offline Cervixbanger

She won’t mind getting naked for the massage but do you have to be naked to use the rest of the facilities at Zeus? I’ve always been tempted to go but never knew if you were naked on entry or not.

Please keep the suggestions coming. I’ve actually messaged the masseuse I see regularly to see if her and the other woman that works in her place can do something together. Fingers crossed.

Yes, I think it's all naked at Zeus. But she can wear a towel if she's feeling shy! It's never really busy there anyway so not intimidating like Rios with dozens of men. As the therapists use the facilities naked, my guess is your GF would soon relax and loose her towel!

Offline CalvinJWest

Yeah, pretty much.  :yahoo:

Offline HawkG

Yeah, pretty much.  :yahoo:

Sell spectator tickets and come out of it quids in.

Alterego1690

Who is the massuese you see regularly

Offline CalvinJWest

I see Kat in Maidenhead fairly regularly (once a month or two). Messaged her, Linda who works from the same address and someone in Slough. Had zero response which was disappointing.

Offline xxxdavidxxx

I think you will get more luck in the chinese
Massage shops I asked at 294 oxford road in reading
They said they would do it for you but I’m sure most would
Arrange it for cash