Author Topic: Bella luton lu1.  (Read 826 times)

Offline Wolf_66

So decided to book Bella as pics look good.
Txted her got postocde opposite Matalan.
Been there before to see different WG
Anyway once there txted her, she says come to the block of flats
And call, so I called once  there and a romanion pimp comes openes the door and takes me to the flat.
Into the room.
Aaaarrrh a ugly scatty looking gypsie, I asked you only girl here?
She says Yes.
I said you not my type, she says ok go then.

Once outisde I search again for WG local, i called  wg from vivastreet and same girl picked up phone, I asked how many profiles you got she says I habe 3,
I Cut the phone looked on AW was nothing around interesting so i went straight to the gym

A ugly tiny gypsie who even paid me I wouldn't fuck her.
 



Offline Wolf_66



Offline TheMurloc

Links and phone number (as displayed on VS)?


Offline Bunbury

Thanx for that review.
Been to that place a couple of times when passing through Luton.
I only ever pump and dump but even I have standards (believe it or not)
That's just pikie pickings  :scare:

Offline TheMurloc

lol just noticed the "fuul" service, maybe some foreshadowing there  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline 20jay

So decided to book Bella as pics look good.
Txted her got postocde opposite Matalan.
Been there before to see different WG
Anyway once there txted her, she says come to the block of flats
And call, so I called once  there and a romanion pimp comes openes the door and takes me to the flat.
Into the room.
Aaaarrrh a ugly scatty looking gypsie, I asked you only girl here?
She says Yes.
I said you not my type, she says ok go then.

Once outisde I search again for WG local, i called  wg from vivastreet and same girl picked up phone, I asked how many profiles you got she says I habe 3,
I Cut the phone looked on AW was nothing around interesting so i went straight to the gym

A ugly tiny gypsie who even paid me I wouldn't fuck her.
 

Thanks for the renewed proof that one can forget about Luton especially when the offers come from vivastreet.