Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Anya. Birmingham  (Read 2386 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hummingbird

External Link/Members Only

Anya already has tons of reviews and was in HL for a while. Tried booking her 3 or 4 times in the past but both of them were always booked. I was always torn between Katie and Anya but Anya has been reviewed more recently so half-heartedly texted her. To my surprise she was free in 30 minutes.

Comms: Very good. Got immediate reply

Location: The notorius flats in City Centre. No parking on her street but plenty of pay and display in the area within 1 to 2 minutes walk. Called when outside. Had to be buzzed through 2 separate security gates.

The girl: Exactly or may be slightly better than pictures. Usual behind the door hiding. Very welcoming with good attitude. Amazing body (boobs are fake). Looks under 30 but you can never tell their age correctly. She is quite funny, bows with hands in Namaste if you complememt her. Keeps making silly jokes and laughs a lot. Found it quite refreshing after recent Rom encounters.

Service: Stripped down. Was offered a massage which I gladly took. On my face, decent massge on the back and legs but more importantly the pressure application on the spine (she even sat on me) was quite good.

Turned around. Started licking me everywhere, FK, DFK and the OWO. Amazing skills. The girl has no gag reflex at all. Could not even feel a tooth once (Fuck u Roms).

On with the condom. She then rides me cowgirl with grinding in between. Came in minutes.

Started massage again of arms and legs. 10 minutes later, I was ready for round 2. This time after some kissing and OWO I asked her to bend over. What a lovely ass. Condom on. I started fucking her doggystyle and planned to move to anal later but just could not stop. She has mirrors on the side where you can see yourself fucking her. Was just too much and blew my load.

She cleaned me up the second time. Some spine stretching and then off to shower. Left at 60 minites. Overall definitely my best Punt so far. Will I go again? Definitely but need to try Katie first.

Offline Hummingbird

External Link/Members Only

Anya already has tons of reviews and was in HL for a while. Tried booking her 3 or 4 times in the past but both of them were always booked. I was always torn between Katie and Anya but Anya has been reviewed more recently so half-heartedly texted her. To my surprise she was free in 30 minutes.

Comms: Very good. Got immediate reply

Location: The notorius flats in City Centre. No parking on her street but plenty of pay and display in the area within 1 to 2 minutes walk. Called when outside. Had to be buzzed through 2 separate security gates.

The girl: Exactly or may be slightly better than pictures. Usual behind the door hiding. Very welcoming with good attitude. Amazing body (boobs are fake). Looks under 30 but you can never tell their age correctly. She is quite funny, bows with hands in Namaste if you complememt her. Keeps making silly jokes and laughs a lot. Found it quite refreshing after recent Rom encounters.

Service: Stripped down. Was offered a massage which I gladly took. On my face, decent massge on the back and legs but more importantly the pressure application on the spine (she even sat on me) was quite good.

Turned around. Started licking me everywhere, FK, DFK and the OWO. Amazing skills. The girl has no gag reflex at all. Could not even feel a tooth once (Fuck u Roms).

On with the condom. She then rides me cowgirl with grinding in between. Came in minutes.

Started massage again of arms and legs. 10 minutes later, I was ready for round 2. This time after some kissing and OWO I asked her to bend over. What a lovely ass. Condom on. I started fucking her doggystyle and planned to move to anal later but just could not stop. She has mirrors on the side where you can see yourself fucking her. Was just too much and blew my load.

She cleaned me up the second time. Some spine stretching and then off to shower. Left at 60 minites. Overall definitely my best Punt so far. Will I go again? Definitely but need to try Katie first.

Apologies. I linked the wrong profile. Thank you for sharing the correct link

Offline Hummingbird

The link provided in the review is incorrect??

Yes. Although I do not understand how as I pasted it from her AW page.

Offline Littlefoot

Yes. Although I do not understand how as I pasted it from her AW page.

You've missed the 6 off the end.  :hi:

Offline Goldfinch

Thank you for sharing the correct link

Happy to help a fellow bird. ;) :thumbsup:

Offline slimdude1

Been on my HL for a while, just can't get round to seeing her due to time. She looks very naturally pretty