Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is She Having A Laugh. What A Cheeky Cow  (Read 3282 times)

vorian

Saw this profile mentioned on a regional thread

This person advertises as working from northwich, to secure a booking she asks for £20 advance payment through paypal, once this is paid she then ignores all messages (on kik as directed on her AW profile) until the next day and then claims her wifi went down, she then offers you the booking immediately, (you have to be available right that minute) if you say you can't make that short notice she then says that you have refused a booking and lost your money.
I have a friend in the right places who was able to trace her real identity. If she has done this before or does it again please contact me for her full true name and current address. (Actually South Wales not cheshire)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On reading the profile, it seems not only do you have to pay a deposit, you also have to spend 5 credits on the PG, start all emails with the word Red. Oh she also threatens legal action and violence (Sorry security). Guess that is if you complain after she fucks you over.

I think this must be one of the most cheeky profiles I have ever seen.

cornbeefinspector

she says she is available  for GFE

she sounds just like one of my ex girlfriends , a nutter

Rochdull lad

You learn something every day; I never realised that there was a Waitrose in Northwich! ;)

SirFrank

I wouldn't pay a deposit to see any girl. I've never been asked for a deposit but if I was it would be an instant goodbye from me

Tony Montana

The first rule for anyone selling anything is "Make it easy for the customer to buy".

KIK is a messaging app.  Its the first time I've ever known a girl demand that you install an app just in order to send a message.

vorian

The first rule for anyone selling anything is "Make it easy for the customer to buy".

KIK is a messaging app.  Its the first time I've ever known a girl demand that you install an app just in order to send a message.

Reading the OP's thread she seems to try make it hard to communicate so once she has the deposit/PG money off you she cancels the booking offers you a ridiculous alternative. When you try with her crazy methods of booking/communicating to change the time, she blames you for canceling and takes the deposit money.It is also suggested that the profile is not hers at all, the whole set up is a way of conning small amounts of money out of punters with added threats of implied action and violence.

Quite clever really in a sick way.

cornbeefinspector

Hellraiser

I wouldn't pay a deposit to see any girl. I've never been asked for a deposit but if I was it would be an instant goodbye from me

If a punter is a dumb enough bastard to pay a deposit, he deserves all the stupid shit a whore will do to him.

vorian

If a punter is a dumb enough bastard to pay a deposit, he deserves all the stupid shit a whore will do to him.

To be fair he is doing something about it, he has found out who she is, where she really lives, spent time getting inside information from contacts and has posted a warning on here offering help to anyone else caught out. Yes he fucked up at first but at least he is trying to make amends.

Hellraiser

To be fair he is doing something about it, he has found out who she is, where she really lives, spent time getting inside information from contacts and has posted a warning on here offering help to anyone else caught out. Yes he fucked up at first but at least he is trying to make amends.

That's very true. I am just speaking in general. In this day and age, where there are hundreds of prostitutes available in every city, I don't see why anyone would ever actually pay a deposit. The most reputable girls never ask for it. Only cash on arrival.

With the girl in your post, it's even more bizarre. She has only 7 feedback, including a warning that she is a scam artist, has been on AW for 2 years and she charges £90 an hour. That's enough of a red flag, IMO!

Offline akauya

Looks like another candidate to the Rogues gallery - if Adam sets one up

vorian

That's very true. I am just speaking in general. In this day and age, where there are hundreds of prostitutes available in every city, I don't see why anyone would ever actually pay a deposit. The most reputable girls never ask for it. Only cash on arrival.

With the girl in your post, it's even more bizarre. She has only 7 feedback, including a warning that she is a scam artist, has been on AW for 2 years and she charges £90 an hour. That's enough of a red flag, IMO!

I agree anyone asking for a deposit would be very suspicious in my view and as you said the good prossy would never ask for a deposit anyway. This profile did have red flags all over it, and now it has the biggest one a thread on UKP.

Offline latecomer

Yeah, I think there are some hints in her profile that suggest that all's not quite as it should be.  The prices look really good too but it's the same old story that if it looks too good to be true ...

Offline mattylondon

Looks like another candidate to the Rogues gallery - if Adam sets one up
Agreed. And what idiot pays a person, who he's never met before and who he has no personal details about, money up front in the form of a deposit? It's bad enough that anybody would be deluded to expect a deposit, it's another thing for a stupid punter to fall for it.

Anyway, in this case, it's easily identifiable as a scam.  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 11:40:24 am by mattylondon »

Offline nylonnobby

Just booked her sent her my credit card details and a copy of my passport which she said she will send to her accountant in Nigeria have also taken out insurance just in case I upset her and she takes legal action against me can't wait to meet her .

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Thing is anyone could say "Oh, I bought your gallery last week" as she would never know.  yes we can see who has bought our galleries but we cannot see when.  so many people buy them it would be impossible to know who had and when

Offline KentAde

The Profile is littered with bad punctuation and spelling mistakes.... :dash:

Sily wuman.....shood learne too wright propurly....  :D