Author Topic: Milyrose toft waltham abbey  (Read 890 times)


1 review(s) for milflillyrose (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Whoisarrypotter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Waltham abbey
Incall 30 mins
£60
She belongs to a club of the superslut allstars, which I have seen girls from before, can be a bit hit and miss but I have usually found reasonably well organised and I can normally get a last minute meet.
Arranged for 10.30pm was a flat in waltham abbey near sainbury's warehouse.
Easy to find, free parking available and pretty quiet area.

Rosie is Italian her English is reasonable, her body was very nice and toned, lovely arse and although she claims her boobs are natural I cant help but feel they have had a tiny bit of work.
Her pics are pretty true apart from the fact she looks about 10 years older (the norm) her profile says 32 but she looks older I'd say mid 40's.
Her profile also states she's independent but I know that she has a maid who deals with her bookings as the messages are always the same, as the wg from that group.

She was dressed in the same attire as in her pics. Was offered a shower, but as I had already had one a had a quick wash up.
I forgot to confirm services (my bad) so any disappointment in the service could be entirely my own fault.
Wasnt keen on kissing, little kiss to start then nothing after that.
Did some grinding on me to start with both facing the mirror then ow, which wasnt bad lots of sucking the balls too, was ready to fuck she lay down legs a kimbo, went in missionary.
Then asked to switch to cowgirl she said no as she has a knee injury. (Reckons she broke it, which may be true, but cant say I wasnt dissapointed as I love a woman on top riding the shit out of me.
Carry in in missionary reckons she was about to cum and grabbed a dildo and started rubbing her clit with it.  At first I thought this was just some bullshit to try and get me to cum quicker, however at one point she grabbed the pillow and put it on her face (to muffle the screaming? ) fuck knows, I found it amusing.
Whipped it out and she wanked me off all over her boobs (which was nice).

Few sweet nothings goodbyes and left.
Wasnt a bad punt seeing as I only paid £60 for half hour, had better had worse.

Ow may have been down to me not being vigilant enough on confirming services beforehand.
Was a bit dissapointed with lack of positions.
Profile wasnt completely accurate age and saying she's independent.
Nice enough lady, said all the usual compliments, not a bad sucker considering it was covered.
I probably wouldn't go back.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 04:51:14 pm by Whoisarrypotter »
Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Cim420

Cheers for the review mate.

Good to see you back in the review section.
Been a while.

 :hi:
Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Cheers fella
I know I fucked up and got too excited in the beginning and didnt think about pre paid top up cards and went mad on my credit card oops.
So hence why my quantity of punts and reviews has slowed down a bit.
I don't know if it's just me but once a punter, always a punter.
Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline DouglasReynholm

Hidden Image/Members Only

She's changed her name [prolly not her number] - she used to be in Luton & called something else. She had that red notice on her AW page which said "the identity of this member has been questioned..." or whatever it is, you know the one.

Thanks for doing her so I don't have to arry.  :D

Offline SirSpank-a-Lot