Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: InsatiableIllie  (Read 2004 times)

24 review(s) for Amelia.Andrews (21 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Metal Geek

Saw Illie for the second time this year, I think I might have found my regular. Another great session, she did everything I asked for and more. Loved the new hairstyle BTW Illie if you're reading this :)

Illie's located in a fairly quiet little estate outside South Shields. Last time I went it was dead quiet, but there were a few neighbours out on the street this time, so I was a little nervous about drawing attention. I'd asked to try a little smoking fetish session to start with - I know it's not to most people's taste - so we started with a smoky BJ in the kitchen, which felt quite naughty. Very soon she was leading me upstairs, and flashed her cute behind so I just had to cop a feel through her panties.

Moved onto some excellent OWO, with plenty of eye contact, deep throat, the works, just amazing. I wanted to taste her pussy so went down for RO, and then we soon moved into a 69. Back to OWO, and plenty of very passionate kissing before she hopped on top. I'd said I'd like to try reverse cow girl, but it wasn't really working, I couldn't keep him hard enough so we switched to mish. After a few minutes just couldn't hold out any longer.

After some cuddling and conversation Illie tried very hard to resurrect the old fella for a second run, but he wasn't having any of it unfortunately. After some more cuddling and intelligent conversation, Illie invited me to take a shower, which she joined in with.

Eventually we ran over at least 10 minutes, and to be honest I think if the little fella had managed to rise to the occasion for seconds we could have been there longer :)

Hate to come across as a fluffy, but Illie is definitely the best girl I've found in the NE. Only downside is she's based in South Shields so it's a bit of a hike for me to get to from the other side of Newcastle, but worth it. As sexy as she as, there are fitter girls out there, but I've not found one yet that can compete with the GFE she provides.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online ProfessorYaffle

It's nice to see some love for Illie, she's great. What is her new hairstyle like?

Offline Metal Geek

Well I'm no expert on women's hairstyles but it was in curls, sort of tousled (is that a word? :)), anyway she looked very sexy.

Toshiba

Good review

Bit hefty for my liking

Thanks

Online ProfessorYaffle

Well I'm no expert on women's hairstyles but it was in curls, sort of tousled (is that a word? :)), anyway she looked very sexy.

Thanks Mike. Her hair is one of her best features IMO, that straight bob (if that's the right description) she used to have really suited her.

Offline geordie.si79

Is this the Illie that used to work for Amour? I use to love her!  :kissgirl:

Online ProfessorYaffle

Is this the Illie that used to work for Amour? I use to love her!  :kissgirl:

Yes it is.