Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MAYA - LITTLE NEWPORT COURT SOHO  (Read 787 times)

Offline Kaluuu276

This punt occurred in a Soho Walk Up on last Friday.

Maya is now available on Friday/Saturday a very chirpy and friendly lady.
I hadn't used this walk up in years and my last visit was with Lucy who is still around.
I knocked the maid told me if I wanted to wait for 10mins?
I asked who it was she gave me a blank stare so told her if its Lucy.
This prompted her to say Maya the slightly chubby one, was thinking not a BBW but then was asked again if wanting to stay so agreed.

In this walk up the waiting area is another floor up where a chair is kept separate from the maid.
About 10mins I heard the guy saying his goodbyes to Maya who cheerfully let him out and called me to her room.
Maya welcomed me with a kiss to her cheeks I didn't gladly find her overweight but curvy and a busty lovely lady.

She then showed me the price menu starting at £25 for oral and sex up to £60 for 20mins fun times.
I went for £25 and was left to get naked ,Maya returned she began with a cuddle , then spun around to grind her ass against my cock. I grabbed hold of her soft large breasts and played with her nipples to get them hard.
She then planted a gentle kiss on me lips and knelt down.
Got a condom ,opened it, placed it on her tongue then on it went over my dick with me still standing.
I actually love this position when getting sucked as get the horn from looking down whilst my dick goes in and out of a wet mouth.
I also felt in control as we got into a good sensual rhythm and so took the chance to push more deeper into her wet mouth.
As my cock hardened I popped out of Mayas wet mouth and told her to lay down on the bed.
She spread her legs for my throbbing cock as we got going to some rampant fucking then lifted her knees for more deeper penetrating until my final climax.

Maya cleaned me up properly and even helped me get dressed which was a nice finish to a very good time spent well down Soho Town.