Author Topic: x-amber-x (Bury)  (Read 2766 times)


48 review(s) for x-amber-x (45 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Golovkin

Meet arranged by text easy to do no problems arrive at a large hotel in Bury. Text to say I’m there and I’m given the room number. I enter the room and I’m impressed amber looks good huge tits, in good shape and attractive facially. Hand over £80 for 30 mins quick freshen up in the bathroom and into the action. Dfk followed by owo then on with the condom and sex in cowgirl, missionary and doggy. Then some more oral a tit wank before finishing with CIM. A good service I left happy I’d had her on my hot list for a while glad I have finally seen her.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline smit1234

Thanks Golovkin, your review backs up the vast majority of the positives she is racking (pun intended) up. The other reviews mentioned her DT technique; did you get to sample her skills??

Offline Golovkin

I may have done can’t remember to be honest.

Offline frankc

Thanks for the review Pal..... :thumbsup:

Offline Trotter671

Thanks Golovkin, your review backs up the vast majority of the positives she is racking (pun intended) up. The other reviews mentioned her DT technique; did you get to sample her skills??

Amber excels at deep throat and seems to really enjoy doing it :angelgirl:

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Amber excels at deep throat and seems to really enjoy doing it :angelgirl:

Exactly This!

It's not Something you'd ever forget imo  :thumbsup: :D

Offline arraisa

Thanks Golovkin, your review backs up the vast majority of the positives she is racking (pun intended) up. The other reviews mentioned her DT technique; did you get to sample her skills??

She cant get my cock all the way -i am 8 inches-. But she doesnt really have gag reflex and she doest the best she can. I am pretty happy with her deeepthroat skills.

Offline smit1234

She cant get my cock all the way -i am 8 inches-. But she doesnt really have gag reflex and she doest the best she can. I am pretty happy with her deeepthroat skills.
Any review for this meeting????