Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: HORNY ASS DANIELA - Canning Town  (Read 2495 times)

6 review(s) for HORNY ASS DANIELA  (2 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Global_Punter

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only+

Damage: £ 70 + OWO Extra £20 in all £90

Mobile: +447404648873

Rating : I decided to give her a Neutral for the following reason, she agreed to FK and OWO over the phone but as the session started she didn't seem to want to do anything beside peeking - she eventually loosened up but it was like kissing an unexperienced teenager.

Comms:  All done over the phone, very swift. I called & straight away she picked up the phone and agreed to the session, closer to the time I called again to get the address and post code to which she didn't waste time in responding. I'd give her an A+ for comms.

Location: 5 mins walk from Canning Town Station, not far from the round about, being my first time in the area - in addition to being tired from a long day at the Summit I opted for UBER, the damage was £5.60 - but worth it after lengthy meetings, networking drinks with clients and sponsors, I wasn't thinking of google maps at this stage.

Parking I'm not sure as I wasn't driving, but there was lots of parking spots outside her flat.

The venue seems to be a block of council flats " bit shady " if you do go at night I will advise you to be careful.

Looks: Her pictures are accurate, its definitely her, facially ok, enhanced boobs and booty - her bum is quite firm I like a bit of a jiggle especially in doggy but today wasn't my day, dyed / bleached long hair.

Definitely a Bubble Butt contender, good view in doggy but I've had better.

No gut / excess stomach fat or love handles but it's all thanks to liposuction as opposed to gym toned.

She met me in lingerie and heels similar to her profile, the usual hide behind the door tactics.

Session:    After the paper work was sorted, she left the room to put it away. Then back in the room again - I requested for a shower which was sorted out straight away.

After a warm shower she undressed, I started with a bit of caressing then some nipple sucking coupled with boobs smooching, I got her to arch a bit, allowing me to appreciate her posterior more caressing followed she doesn't mind getting squeezed.
Then onto OWO which was good to my surprise as I didn't expect anything but basic from her for some reason not sure why, possibly as a result of previous reviews and post ( normally I wouldn't, book anyone with questionable performance )

The OWO went on for a while, but then more boobs sucking, more smooching and FK ( initially it took a while to get her warmed up but she doesn't seem to like FK, she did confirm not being into DFK and only offered at discretion, she did FK but it's not GFE or sensual - at most point it seems like she was blowing hot & cold.

What followed was sex in multiple positions Bent-Over Standing Doggy, Out-Of-Control Cowgirl, Spooning, Reach For The Sky, Swivel And Grind and best Doggy-Style " very good view " she seems to enjoy sex a lot and did take a lots of pounding - she was happy to try anything.

In all she did well, but almost messed up the session with the poor kissing skills, she confirmed she didn't offer CIM to which I wasn't bothered.

She even let me finger both holes, there was no clock watching or rushing, I may have run over my time as I spent quite a while with her.

Return: Nein, reason being that she requires a lot of effort to unwind, has tendency to be a cold fish, it was a good pump I rarely pay for 1/2 session but with SP's like this 1/2 is justified I just wasn't feeling the vide with her.

I booked this season as Latin Baby, IVY, Lorena and most SP's on my hot list all went AWOL, passing through her location by DLR I decided to plunge.

Hidden Image/Members Only    Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only      Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 12:56:25 am by Global_Punter »

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the review...

Don't wish to be boring but I have been saying this quite a lot of late here. Whether a Latin WG agrees to FK or provides OWO, I take it as a given that it is not part of the service and possibly with regards to Latin punts this may well be the best approach IMHO of course.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 12:59:47 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Global_Punter

Cheers for the review...

Don't wish to be boring but I have bene saying this quite a lot of late whether a Latin WG agrees to FK or provides OWO, I take it as a given that it  is not part of the service and possibly with regards to Latin punts may be the best way to approach them.

Danke @PP she confirmed disliking DFK, even in a relationship, she did lots of FK but it was like kissing a baby.

niftyfiftydave

Quote  The venue seems to be a block of council flats " bit shady " if you do go at night I will advise you to be careful.

Canning Town born and bred and often return, the area is buzzing at night even though not a great deal to do other than a few decent restaurants. Mainly due to the ever increasing amount of hotels in Canning town and around the Excel in Custom House and Beckton. Also the amount of 700k to 2 plus milion flats popping up everywhere.

Unless you go deep into the back streets this area is as safe as any in London, you should have seen it before the re generation lol, it was like the wild west but knowing it so well and who to avoid it was a great place to grow up once you accepted a gun would get pointed at your head if you fucked up lol.

Offline Global_Punter

Quote  The venue seems to be a block of council flats " bit shady " if you do go at night I will advise you to be careful.

Canning Town born and bred and often return, the area is buzzing at night even though not a great deal to do other than a few decent restaurants. Mainly due to the ever increasing amount of hotels in Canning town and around the Excel in Custom House and Beckton. Also the amount of 700k to 2 plus milion flats popping up everywhere.

Unless you go deep into the back streets this area is as safe as any in London, you should have seen it before the re generation lol, it was like the wild west but knowing it so well and who to avoid it was a great place to grow up once you accepted a gun would get pointed at your head if you fucked up lol.

@niftyfiftydave the aim of reviews is to give other punters a true picture of what to expect, I concur Canning Town just like most areas in London have had some redevelopment, old properties have given way for new, top notch high rise apartments built, hotels etc - we can also see this happening in South East, South London - Stratford is a good example.

Unless you go deep into the back streets this area is as safe as any in London

I don't know if you've been to see her but its a back street, block of flats facing a park, I can imagine it being quite / lonely at night - its no high street.

Another point I must make is that its an old block of council apartments, I could smell either pee or something not pleasant as I was buzzed into the apartment / stairway - compared to the other apartments I saw on the high street this one is pretty run down & will likely give way for redevelopment at some point.

We are here to have a bit of fun not play wild west, some folks here have kids and family, hence safety is key 

Enjoy the hobby

« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 09:38:16 am by Global_Punter »

Offline Putin

« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 11:34:17 am by Putin »

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Good review GP, she takes time to warm up to punters. Once you build up a bit of rapport you’ll have a better time with her

Offline Global_Punter

Danke, she's well mannered not the wild type, I like the fact that she enjoys sex and took the pumping well  :P to some degree it was a good punt but yeah lots of post have confirmed YMMV....

Thats why I stopped FBSM I'd rather an SP crawl out of her shell than make me visit her a couple of times before she offers me the full GFE package.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 11:45:31 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline Global_Punter

Good review GP, she takes time to warm up to punters. Once you build up a bit of rapport you’ll have a better time with her

:thumbsup:

Offline oversexed

I'll take this guy's comment with a pinch of salt. He got DFK with her. I have yet to read anyone else that did.

You owe me £300 mate. it was because of this f**ing shit comment  you made about her that i went to see her 4 times.

She will warm up to you, my ass.

I recall reading this review. was so excited. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=149656.0

Then he made similar rapport comment when others had average experience.

I had to read his other reviews to understand that he has a way with the ladies, so HMMV

Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Global_Punter

I'll take this guy's comment with a pinch of salt. He got DFK with her. I have yet to read anyone else that did.

You owe me £300 mate. it was because of this f**ing shit comment  you made about her that i went to see her 4 times.

I recall reading this review. was so excited. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=149656.0

I had to read his other reviews to understand that he has a way with the ladies, so HMMV

@oversexed Sorry to hear about your experience with this SP, I concur an SP should deliver superior service ie GFE from the first meet as first impressions matter and count.

Definitely multiple visits can help build rapport and trust for both parties, but I'd rather not be out of pocket doing it.

Luckily there's other SP's with her body type ie Lorena, IVY, Latin baby etc hence we should not encourage this kind of service approach its AKIN to giving a dog lots of treat for pissing on the carpet     

« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 07:51:52 am by Global_Punter »

Offline Gentlelovemaking

LMAO.

My first 3 experiences were no different to any other Punters.

I’ve gotten to know her over the years and now she’s a good SP for me and I’ve made that clear in my posts that it tasked time for her to warm up to Punters, YMMV took me 4 pu ya may take you more or less who knows

Offline Global_Punter

I'm guessing the tattoos underneath her boobs have been used to cover scars from surgery.

There's a review posted about her having scars but I didn't see any, can someone clarify ?   

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 04:51:57 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline Global_Punter

Interesting, FK and DFK love it but reading articles like this & doing my research - I beg to ask the question, is there still a risk - same as bareback.

Reason I ask is similar to above when a WG refuses to FK or DFK sometime thats the advise they get from nurses or GUM clinic when they go for STI check -up, which I assume they should do regularly.   

« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 06:25:08 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline Gambitman92

Interesting, FK and DFK love it but reading articles like this & doing my research - I beg to ask the question, is there still a risk - same as bareback.

Reason I ask is similar to above when a WG refuses to FK or DFK sometime thats the advise they get from nurses or GUM clinic when they go for STI check -up, which I assume they should do regularly.   

Well of course, its why I dont do RO or any sort of kissing (plus I'm not really into kissing). I remember FitAlexis getting crap because she's open about doing BB and allowing creampies. She's on PrEP so she cant get hiv.

Well all know the risks in this game but someone can't complain about bb but then do owo/ro/dfk etc its still skin to skin contact, especially with RO, you don't know who or what has been in there so it has never crossed my mind to put my mouth there. Thats my opinion anyway, not judging others.

I do allow owo but even then I feel weird and I think I'm going to stop punting end of this month.

Thanks for the review btw, she looks good.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 07:03:11 pm by Gambitman92 »
Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

I'm guessing the tattoos underneath her boobs have been used to cover scars from surgery.

There's a review posted about her having scars but I didn't see any, can someone clarify ?   

Accurate the scars were not pretty but the cover up is

Offline Global_Punter

Accurate the scars were not pretty but the cover up is

Danke, my learned friend  :hi: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline peter purves

Perhaps needs TS expertise here but for me I cannot accept this report about kissing ie exchanges of saliva leads to STIs
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline socksfellan2

Good review GP. It's weird how most of her feedback is neutral. She does just enough to not be a negative. It's a pattern  :rolleyes:

About the location, it's Canning Town but not central. North of the station there's a park, that is the location.
My review of it below, it's not somewhere I'd return to be honest. I remember driving up and down the road 3-4 times waiting for the coast to clear up. Some guys lingering around their car boot taking long to drive off.

Location: One of the residential roads adjacent to the Star Lane Park. Pretty shit area tbh. Lots of youth who look sus, lots of tinted whips flying past the run down flats. For instance, I saw 2 guys get into the back a tinted hatchback. A minute later a lady came out to drive and when they passed me, they were nowhere to be seen (hiding at the back). This gave me big red flags, even though I could blend in well.

Her other (currently disabled) profile on AW with more reviews: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 05:08:47 pm by socksfellan2 »

Offline Global_Punter

Good review GP. It's weird how most of her feedback is neutral. She does just enough to not be a negative. It's a pattern  :rolleyes:

About the location, it's Canning Town but not central. North of the station there's a park, that is the location.
My review of it below, it's not somewhere I'd return to be honest. I remember driving up and down the road 3-4 times waiting for the coast to clear up. Some guys lingering around their car boot taking long to drive off.

Her other (currently disabled) profile on AW with more reviews: External Link/Members Only

Danke I just read your review about her, I concur she does enough not to get a negative, its just the sensual / GFE bits thats she's lacking.

In addition, you have to take the lead in the session if you want to enjoy it as she puts in 0 % effort to make the session memorable.

I personally had to look for ways to give her a good pump to enjoy that booty as it will be a shame - you smashed it just for the sake of cumming in her pussy.

Another observation is the use of too much lubrication, its best to caution her to limit it to avoid her messing up the sensation.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 06:03:53 pm by Global_Punter »