Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ivy 2019 - Turnpike Lane  (Read 1549 times)

9 review(s) for Ivy 2019 (6 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5336989) (12 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]

Offline doyouforgetit

External Link/Members Only

Really wanted to see Ivy. Distraught that she was reportedly back in the US for a few months. Then I see her profile is active again. She didn’t answer the phone but gave me the postcode so I got the train to Turnpike Lane. When above ground she texted to confirm she could see me at

12:30. I get there for that time but then I then wait in the street for 45 minutes because the texts stop and no-one answers the phone. Then the phone answers and someone called Rose explains that Ivy is out getting food. She agrees to phone Ivy and get back to me. She doesn’t. Eventually she texts saying Ivy isn’t available but she is instead- profile is Rose 20. So clearly someone else is using her profile or (less likely) Ivy decided not to punt around lunchtime. Why do they do this? Destroys both their reputations.

Offline Gambitman92

I dont think Ivy is back yet, I think Rose is using her profile then pretending that Ivy is out to gain clients for herself. Sometimes it work because some clients travel far and end up going through with it otherwise they would have wasted the trip.

I think Rose deserves the neg and I am glad you walked for B&S. Rose calls herself a "pawg" not with that weird looking butt in her gallery :vomit: :vomit:, £140 hr for that, what a joke.

The only other girl at that building that has a nice butt on a very slim body is Andrea, better looking than Ivy too (but her ass is nowhere near) her chest tatt might put others off
Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline oversexed

Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Global_Punter

I dont think Ivy is back yet, I think Rose is using her profile then pretending that Ivy is out to gain clients for herself. Sometimes it work because some clients travel far and end up going through with it otherwise they would have wasted the trip.

I think Rose deserves the neg and I am glad you walked for B&S. Rose calls herself a "pawg" not with that weird looking butt in her gallery :vomit: :vomit:, £140 hr for that, what a joke.

I concur, I too don't think IVY is back, as stated in the other thread - it was a Bank Holiday weekend, most punters are with their families etc - hence business is slow, someone may have tried to pull a fast one but it backfired.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 12:37:00 am by Global_Punter »

Offline bediscrete

Andrea (formerly Violetta) is in Wood Green now.

Offline Sunny

Wow had no idea she goes on tour to America didn't think many of them travel that far and get visas. Has she got a Twitter/IG page?

Offline Gambitman92

Thanks for the info
Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Global_Punter

Who ? any additional info like URL or page ?

Offline Global_Punter

or External Link/Members Only -

Danke, I would have booked her but link came through late, so went with another SP based at Canning Town