Author Topic: Massage with good ending - Newcastle-under-Lyme  (Read 3120 times)

Offline Compact92

Went to newcastle under lyme. Last Friday
External Link/Members Only
Made an apointment so was answered at the door when i rang. Small woman is say about 35. Paid her forty for the hour. I stripped off got on my front and she used warm oil. No smell but felt amazing. A really good massage. Kept on teasing my bum them lightly scratched my balls.accidentally I don't think. She asked me if I wanted happy end so I passed her 20 pound.I turned over and she started massaging my belly then down to my cock.really sensual and then she got really close started to lightly blow on it.she was running my balls at the same time.she is about 5ft nice tits I would say about c cup. Her bum was nice and round not. So flat as I've felt before. She told me lie on my side and spooned me as she wanked me off running my nipples. She felt it rise and jumped up come around and caught it in the tissue paper I was lying on. Huge kitchen towels they look like. Finished off with a head massage. And then did my toes. Giving it a positive because of the punctuation and sensual feeling . no rush at all. She was nice looking and the spooning is new to me. I liked it a lot. Ill return soon

Offline Tightpants

Giving it a positive because of the punctuation and sensual feeling

What is that supposed to mean?

I smell a rat, with a Dusty phone

Offline Beamer


Offline houseboot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,869
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 48

Giving it a positive because of the punctuation and sensual feeling

What is that supposed to mean?


"Punctuation"  :unknown: probably auto correct  're "answered at the door when i rang"

I'm more worried about "she was running my balls at the same time" & "she wanked me off running my nipples"  :lol:

Offline Compact92

Its the autospell on this stupid phone. I didn't check before I posted

Offline Compact92

I meant anticipation. I'm new to this sorry

Offline ilovitbig

I went on the 6th, the girl is tiny 5ft would be stretching it, bullet nipples. Had a good massage followed by one of the best B2B ive ever had, ending in 69 position, i came but it didnt end there like a lot do she stayed on top until she came.

Offline ilovitbig


Offline Cryton123

Looks like that could be another potential contributor scared off from leaving another review..

If my first review was criticised like that I wouldn't have contributed again.

When will members realise that jumping on reviews like this and questioning their authenticity just encourages members to sit back and ‘leech’ through fear of getting hammered for their efforts  :dash:

Give first reviewers a break and maybe offer advice if you feel they haven’t quite got it right  :unknown:

Thanks for the review by the way. For the record, I thought it was ok  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 07:17:01 am by Cryton123 »

Offline Compact92

Thanks. No doubt they will tell me I have done that wrong also.turned off. Auto shit now so rubbing not running

Offline oldmanking

Thanks. No doubt they will tell me I have done that wrong also.turned off. Auto shit now so rubbing not running

While you haven't done anything wrong, it might be worth reading through what you've typed in future before posting it? That way you can alter any mistakes and not get people picking fault with the grammar over the content of the review.  I'm aware not everyone is as literate as others, or they struggle with stupid predictive texts on their phones.  So it's always wise to check what is written makes sense before posting!  If it doesn't make sense to you, then it's not going to make sense to anyone else reading it either?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 05:26:55 pm by oldmanking »

Offline Compact92

Ok I'll take note. Thanks for explaining. Ill be more accurate and read through. I meant punctuality. I see what the others were getting at