Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Middlesbrough ladies  (Read 6672 times)

fundude09

Offline balloon jockey

Welcome.

I too would be interested in any feedback others could provide.

The scene in the boro and surrounding areas has been very poor over recent times.

Gadgey36

Amber just to be known as Paige - think her feedback refers to her as that.
Saw her about 3 years ago when she was blonde. Nice time

Can't comment on any of the others, but Ashley did/does have another profile very similar!

fundude09

Balloon jockey.
Yeah boro is pretty terrible. I've moved here recently from the midlands and wish I had stayed lol!

Gadgey.
Thanks. Yeah I've noticed that about Ashley too, I've seen she has also put her prices up so it kind of rules her out.

Gadgey36

I'd contacted her £30 profile but couldn't make the time on Saturday - noticed it has gone to £50 on both now!

Gadgey36

I'd be interested in to know if anyone has seen External Link/Members Only

Scarlet at Naughty Northern is worth seeing. Known her prior to the NG days. But depends the age you're after.

Offline johno36

Saw Stacie about 3 months ago. Very skinny. Gave a great BJ with CIM very chatty

Offline Spartacus123

There's also a larger influx of girls on AW at the moment as well, I'm treating them all as fake as they are mostly EE's with zero feedback,if anyone knows better please report back. nor seen any of the above and TBH none of them flick my switch so cannot comment

fundude09

Gadgey
Yeah her profile randomly went up from 50 for 30 mins to 80 which is a lot in my opinion. Sophia does look nice, I would also be interested. I've not seen scarlet and don't think I will tbh 37 seems a bit too old for my liking.

Johno
Thanks, I might be interested in visiting and seeing for myself! Would you say 33 is accurate as its well know they tend to lie about their ages lol.

Spartacus
No problem. I've also noticed that, one or two would interest me but like you I'm treating them as fake until someone has any info.

Offline johno36

Yes I would say 33 is accurate

Offline maxxblue

'Middlesbrough ladies'

Isn't that a contradiction of terms?

A bit like:

- deafening silence
- pretty ugly
- Saint Hitler

Offline Thrasymachus

There is so little choice in Middlesbrough.  Would you not be better off booking one of the girls recommended by people on here that live in Newcastle/Sunderland to come and see you

I would rather pay more and receive a better service than spend less and end up with an average looking girl who provides an average service.

If I was a WG who was looking for somewhere where I could be incredibly popular in a short space of time, somewhere like Middlesbrough would be at the top of the list.  It seems like half of the girls from Middlesbrough currently are Eastern European timewasters with no feedback

Offline johno36

K-Jay, looks like Kelsey who used to be around about 4 years ago. A right rip off, druggy

mysterypunter

I would be keen on the last one as well, she looks well fit. The other choices aren't bad either but there's no feedback at all :(
Anyone (massage etc) in the area thats not a scammer or mature?

Offline daftlad123

Lindalou isnt bad and gives a decent BJ.....stacie is alright as well ive seen her twice.K-jay or whatever you call her is crap.scruggy flat and a half arsed service i couldnt wait to get out of there!

kingkong

dont bother, just travel to another town/city.

Offline AnthG

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I know that's a big list lol. Sorry. Just wanted to know if anyone had any info. I'm really interested in the last one.
Have seen Amber (AKA Paige) a whole bunch of times. For a period she was my favourite girl. Have not seen her in two years now though.

I got very turned off when she suddenly dropped years off her age - she is 27 coming on 28, not 23. And also the fact that she was working all the time while pregnant.  :vomit:

Prior to that she once worked with a period spongue inserted in her which I found also :vomit: (I didn't know what it was at the time to be honest during the punt, it was very freaky and offputting thinking back)

After that I got very turned off.

If you still wish to see her. The biggest plus point of her is she is the best at DFK I have ever had. But it does seem that nothing will stop this girl from working.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 07:47:53 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline johno36