Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Massageinsussex - East Grinstead  (Read 2644 times)

2 review(s) for massageinsussex (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline dieseldriver

External Link/Members Only

Out of my area in Grays today so saw this lady. Usually I like the B2B that's not on offer here. The OWO included in price was tempting.
Nice attractive lady, massage on a bed. So much more comfortable than those massage tables. Discreet clean and tidy flat. Was asked to take a shower first that pleased me. Like to be fresh when ready for it. Used scented oils on my back, legs and arse before asking me to turn over. Straight away got to work on my cock. Hands, mouth, both getting cock standing to attention. Didn't take long to pop! Another shower after to clean up.

To conclude, nice pleasant lady, bottom flat that's discreet, clean, tidy, no clutter like some. Felt comfortable. Unfortunately wont be in her area again for some time. If I was, make her a regular...... :thumbsup:   

« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 11:33:15 pm by dieseldriver »

Offline MrMatrix

How long were you there for and how much did you pay. The extras were they all inclusive ?
Pleased you had a good time. :hi:

Offline dieseldriver

Forgot to emotion the OWO. Soon after massing my cock, popped it into her mouth. But as doesn't do CIM finished me off by hand.

One hour for the advertised price of £80 all included. Like to return, but wont be in her area any time soon.  Disappointing don't do B2B or allow touching. But knew that from the start. Ching in South Ockendon near me its £60 until decides to up the price. She wont do OWO or B2B. But allows hands up her dress fondling her bum. Got a finger inside her panties, but that's as far as it got. By far the best HJ out of all of them!   

Offline MrMatrix

Offline Billy the kid

Good info indeed. Thanks OP. I had exchanged messages with this lady but was 50/50 on going ahead without much to go on. Back on the list again now!

Offline dieseldriver

Good info indeed. Thanks OP. I had exchanged messages with this lady but was 50/50 on going ahead without much to go on. Back on the list again now!

Just gotta remember she don't do B2B or allow touching. Also, after massaging my back and telling me to turn over, got to work on my cock straight away. No head, chest, front legs, thighs or feet massaged. Didn't check the time, but suspect she finished early to include a shower at the end to make up the hour? Not forgetting time started from when she ran the shower before the massage. 10 minutes into time.

Looking back, perhaps a neutral would have been more appropriate? Still, got OWO and a decent HJ.

Offline Billy the kid

A couple more questions if I may.profile say 44 is that about right? You also state she's attractive which is subjective I fully understand - so are you saying a fit attractive 44 year old?
in her profile pics she has her baps out but profile says fully clothed (lingerie) any hint of topless or copping a handful? Seems odd she's happy with OWO but not getting naked?
Cheers
Billy
Very nearly booked her today, changed my mind and then got let down by my other option. Ho hum.

Offline dieseldriver

Yer, just noticed that pic showing them. No, she wont get them out. As her profile says, fully clothed. As for age, I'd say 44 about right?  Looks fit, but nothing to show she's fit.

I too found it strange that will do OWO fully clothed. Be it a skimpy black dress. I was impressed with the OWO and HJ hence the positive. In hindsight, a neutral would have been more appropriate. But for £80 was expected. My fav at Zen in Upminster charges £40 on top of the £45 entrance for B2B. And good at it too. Only thing missing is the BJ! Roll on Saturday when she will be there.....