Author Topic: Miss Ashley Kane Cambridge  (Read 3475 times)


13 review(s) for Miss Ashley Kane (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
10 review(s) for Perry-Star (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Moby Dick]
10 review(s) for ASHLEY KANE (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Moby Dick]

Offline emirates52

 External Link/Members Only

Saw Ashley on her last tour of Cambridge, paid the hour rate. Comms bit iffy, only gave me location 20 mins before meet. Getting across Cambridge can take an age. She was staying in a very nice apartment near the station. Appearance - just my type, blonde, busty, lovely juicy arse and looking completely filthy.
I think Ash travels around and has a good base of regular clients, on arrival she offered me strap-on and sounding rods - neither my kind of thing, but she was keen to find out what I was into and I think she likes dom sessions most. I opted for arse worship (her bum is amazing) reverse oral (she enjoyed) oral and wanking on me. I was pushed for time so didn't go for round 2 although she seemed keen.
Would I go back - yes, for the body.

Offline Moby Dick

Hourly rate currently £160.
Is that what you paid?


Offline dingledongle

Just making people aware but I saw a few months ago a different profile for the same girl and it said something along the lines of "I love to get my clients fucked up on poppers" or something to that effect, old profile was banned External Link/Members Only

Offline Moby Dick

Just making people aware but I saw a few months ago a different profile for the same girl and it said something along the lines of "I love to get my clients fucked up on poppers" or something to that effect, old profile was banned External Link/Members Only

Quite a few of her reviews mention poppers.

Aka perry star
External Link/Members Only

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,632
  • Likes: 69
  •  
  • Reviews: 47
Aka perry star?, nope profile gone!

Offline emirates52

Apparently AW took exception to her mention of poppers on her profile and she had to create a new profile without reference to them. There is a review on here from Mutinyonthecounty which I think refers to her fondness for administering amyl nitrite to punters.

Offline Moby Dick

Aka perry star?, nope profile gone!

Yes was previously known as Perry Star.
External Link/Members Only

Aka Perry when she worked at Sandys.
External Link/Members Only
Review has been linked to old profiles.

Hidden Image/Members Only