Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: IzabelaS - Monument  (Read 1222 times)

16 review(s) for IzabelaS (12 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline asianguy251

ttps://www.adultwork.com/5101180 or External Link/Members Only

This happened quite a few weeks ago. Location is few minutes from Monument Station.  The duration was for half an hour. She is the girl in the pictures and is attractive but  the pictures have been brushed up a bit. 

Meeting:
She's very friendly with a nice personality and her English is great. I had a shower when I got there.  Everything went well although there is only mild kissing and it did feel a bit disconnected.

It's a definite positive but not sure I would be returning. It was a short meeting, maybe  an hour would have been better.

16 review(s) found for IzabelaS linked to in above post (12 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative)

Offline stuart.

Thanks for review but we need a bit more information on what services was done.  :hi:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for review but we need a bit more information on what services was done.  :hi:
Not much looking at the extent of her likes list.

Offline tantric talents

Not much looking at the extent of her likes list.
Yes she has been on my HL for a while and is well liked here but I have become rather fond of a nice cim finish and have kept avoiding her  :unknown: